Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vu0zax6EyeY
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/
nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q4PFaj_1lHY
youtube.com/watch?v=MddXKBcIkzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could you possibly stop spamming this?

Why? The guy in the picture is an obvious loser, covered in the markings of an insecure dweeb. Everything from the tattoos to the hair to the piercings scream out "delusional attention whore with a limited understanding and a lot of ego", so I think it's fine to make fun of losers like that.

Muslims don't like dogs? Who comes up with this shit?

dogs are haram, filthy animals.

No they're not.

>Who comes up with this shit?
Muslims

>his name was muhammad

You're even worse than dogs you filthy muslim sack of shit.

liberals control universities, hollywood and media

That's not true

No goyim you are wrong, white people are just realizing they are the real devils. It was about time if you ask me.

I don't give a shit, muslims are still fucking savages who need to be exterminated.

Sure they are, they're flithy. The Prophet Mohammad loved cats and in contrast to dogs, we can see that cats enjoy to live a clean lifestyle, whereas dogs seek out fetid rot and filth actively to play in and roll in.

Specifically, coming in contact with their saliva, which is inevitable as it's their nature to press their nose onto your clothes, leaving their filth on you.

I just measured my dick and it's about 12 cm.

So he triggered you basically, your life is that pathetic that you post the SAME shit everyday

Sad

0/10 b8

shill thread gets posted everyday

he's still a loser

Murrica's always been retarded

I'm not the one posting anything, nigger, but I have to wonder what the fuck you have to gain by telling OP to stop posting. Who gives a shit? Is there some agenda? As far as I can see it's just making fun of some fucking loser. What's your angle? Or do you just like to bitch and moan and entertain that you have control over others?

Trump trolls trying to make muslims look bad.

We are on to you.

Can you Russians be a bit more creative then just posting the exact same thread with the exact same wording and exact same picture multiple times per day. I know you don't give a shit about you shit troll farm job, but come on. Try to be a bit more creative.

For propaganda to be effective it must target the lowest common denominators in the target audience, so simple, and repeated slogans and simple messages are the key to making the largest impact.

Get with it, pleb, the message is nuanced.

Found the next mass shooter.

You whites are easy

Love getting these tips to my cop colleagues, is amazing how you idiots just plain and give us your motives and get you arrested before you do anything.

Hmmm that sounds a lot like Hitler-speak

> bitch and moan
> on a thread about Op bitching and moaning because people he dont like triggered him

The irony

Oh I'm sooo scared. Keep sucking them muslim cocks, you could even join them while they rape your sisters.

And Op and you still triggered snowflakes

That pic hurt your manhood so u came here to be mad

Poor snowflake afraid of dark skin

But then it's actually you who's triggered by someone posting his photo lol

no, I'm not even that guy, I'm the guy who first responded to your post, and I only responded because of your post, to ask you a fucking question, which you completely ignored, imagined me to be someone else, and went on a monologue about your personal straw-man.

At this point, I think me saying 'Fuck off" is about as relevant as anything else.

Don't worry, you're doing a great job at making yourselves look bad muslim cockroaches.

I don't give a shit about the color of your skin, I do care about your shitty death cult however.

saged

try plugging your butt for once instead of Sup Forums
i bet you'd get paid more for it

I think most of the issues arising in today's Western societies are simply the result of relativistic value. For instance, if you were born poor, worked your ass off your entire life to be not poor, became successful and feel strong empathy, then you're likely to place a high value on helping the downtrodden and disenfranchised. Whereas if you were born rich, never had to work hard for money, and see homeless people and feel no empathy for them, you place no value on these things. Today's society is basically just
>"I value A! We should do/think/be A!"
Versus
>"I don't value A! I think we shouldn't do/think/be A!"

Future anthropologists and sociologists will be flabbergasted we didn't figure this out sooner.

Nope but you do care about your shitty death cult

Nope, i find it sad that Op came to bitch about a person and posts about it everyday.

Sound more of a loser than the pic.

> huurrr duuurrr he's a loser let me go on Sup Forums everyday to express my feelings of him duuurr

The kind of people who forced a UK bobby unit to say sorry for having a fundraiser pic with a puppy inside of one of their helmets because it was racist or something like that.

Alright you're out of arguments, as expected from a murderous mudslime who is only good at cutting heads and raping young girls and boys.

I smell salt from you

You mad?

Yeah u mad

Hitler actually liked Mudslimes, but nice try.

I feel that feel too sometimes.

Lmao this dumbass replied to someone else.

Im the one who said u where afraid of dark skin.

Your white inbreeding is showing

Careful with that edge man. It's sharp.

Says the mudlime who is allowed to marry his cousins. KYS.

This.

Thank you.

I'm not edgy, just tired of you rats ruining our beautiful countries.

Maybe you're the one who ruined your country in the first place

what do you call jew-worshiping, pedophile-enabling, cryptomarxists that accuse people of being guilty of original sin?

Aww are you mad about me getting pussy and you dont get anything?

Your hatred for dark skin people is amazing, it kills you inside that you cant even fuck your sister that salt smells good

It's okay to be white

who cares

Christians

> inbreeder
> you guys ruining my sister fucking
> and mer jeerbz

democrats

serious question to people supporting refuge immigration

What are the positive factors of bringing refuges into your country?

Op

I never did any terror attacks in the name of any religion. Me and my kind don't go into muslim countries to assault people in the street and rape their kids. We actually offer you everything on a fucking gold plate. And you still spit on us and turn our cities to shit. There isn't a SINGLE fucking country you can adapt to. I tried to be tolerant, to like you. But it's impossible. You are litteral demons. Worse than them.

multiculturalism

Are you trying to discuss the intellectual history of postmodernism or are you just complaining on an anonymous message board?

Ask Donald Trump, since he uses them for his business

that is not a good thing, if it is prove it don't give me opinions and feels about it being beautiful or whatever

Why would we need multiculturalism? Europe was fine without ragheads assaulting,raping and murdering people in the streets.

I don't support mass immigration, but they're demonstrably more law abiding and entrepreneurial than the native born.

> Never did terror attacks
> literally invade other countries "for freedom"
> kills his own in mass shootings

You are special

I dunno, haven't raped and assaulted anyone, so I know I'm not the problem, but you though...so much rage. Now don't go shoot up a church over the weekend, the news might call you mentally ill.
>>Me and my kind
What kind are you? The inbred rednecks?

he uses mexicans not the middle east people

I'm not even american, but nice try.

"kill is own in mass shootings"

You muslims killed each other for centuries over stupid shit. It's a good thing Israel is there though, they bring civilisation and manners in that crappy middle east shithole.

Sage

Go to Sup Forums for your bullshit

I'm jewish. We don't do mass shootings.

youtube.com/watch?v=vu0zax6EyeY

Nope...but you are inbred, that much we can tell.

Dont you get bored regurgitating the same shit thread every day?

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

Go to bed now Ahmad. Your cousin is waiting for you.

oh user, its actually muslims who are notoriously inbred.

cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/

nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392217/Muslim-outrage-professor-Steve-Jones-warns-inbreeding-risks.html

Of course not...if you did, Europe won't be very merciful to you the second time.

you are both right. Hitler liked muslims because they were a violent war like religion

I rather want to know when it came to this.

I'll be going now, the terrorists don't have any more arguments anyway.

Europe is wrong about us. They know that the real threat is islam.

any russians or chinks on here?

please nuke us

t. USA

Was anyone arguing in this thread? Everyone's raging here.

As big a threat as a random guy talking to an insecure man's girlfriend

This is Hitler's plan B. He cannot win a domination victory so he change his strategy to a cultural or diplomatic victory using the EU

wake up people our lives is just a civilization game!

/thread

>lol the alt-right is so cringy. They are the triggered snowflakes, right guys?

kill yourself

Then its a good thing someone got to this guy before he tried anything funny.

thats true huh

Someone fucking tell me what you think of my hypothesis, damnit. Unless you people don't ACTUALLY car about the societal changes ocurring and just want to fucking argue.

Care*
Fucking autocorrect.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=q4PFaj_1lHY
youtube.com/watch?v=MddXKBcIkzM

>Future anthropologists and sociologists will be flabbergasted we didn't figure this out sooner.

Its bait.

It's not. Care to explain why you came to that conclusion?

>proving his point for him

no. u stupit.

Man, fuck me for thinking I could have an intillectual conversation in this shithole. Nevermind. I'll see myself out.