Drawthread
Head pats edition

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/74Irh
youtu.be/xTKkQ5VCW7g
archive.li/2DSzG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good morning my lil' fuggers.

Taking requests for my OC. I can be male female, futa or monstergirl/boy. I will fug anons and your OCs. Feel free to draw my OC as you please.

Requesting this in artistic rendering of yours.

Haha uh oh

Requesting the bun bun taking a big dong in the butt

i love you father, please come back

No, these threads are cancer with people also rp. Drawthreads are only 10% drawing.

Muscle bound rabbit girl, I didn't know how to add muscular ears and make it look good sorry.

Requesting a Cheshire Cat from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia being swallowed whole and alive by a giant snake. Completely nude would be nice.

If you could, do 2-3 panels, sort of like what is shown in the top right pic: one where she's restrained by the snake, another where she's halfway swallowed by it, but for the third, do like is shown in the bottom right pic.
If you only want to do one or two panels, the last one is most preferred

fuck gay black men

Could I maybe get a drawing of a cute and nude milf with glasses being totally shy? (long purple hair and dark nipples with large areolas)

seconding

that rabbit is shit
now this just right

requesting this picture with dawn and may in their contest outfits. It should be obvious who is who.
outfit reference: imgur.com/a/74Irh

Fug Doorman, nice trips though.

If you don't like the hare smoking how about this

Im going to deliver this. Fuck it.

Is that your OC?

Requesting her sitting on anons face

Greetings new thread gentlemen.

Requesting this in a bathroom trying to take a piss.

Indeed it is!

Dude nice

Could you draw a cute goat girl?

Hey Oldfag. How are you doing my elderly friend?

Have you ever played a VN shit stain?

Sweet! Quite a cutie, he is. How would you like the fuggins?

Is futa gay if it has all the same features that make women feminine?

futa is gayer than traps or shemales because YOU ADDED dick, it wasn't born with it

It is what you want it to be, user.

I thought that the goat from that banana cricket show was very cute. The show itself was meh, but cute goat!
I have not.

it's gay squared, there is no hope for you faggot

Yo some more fantasy requests in here?

>
There ya go!!

But futa has all feminine body excluding penis, how is that gay if it has all traits that make women attractive?

>I already requested one, but i want to see if someone could draw it too.

Request:
somebody draw a comic, where a wolf howls to the moon at night,
and the moon, a little bigger than how you visually see it in size, falls onto the howling wolf and goes through him like hot butter or some plasma, or like clouds but more solid.
The wolf stays alive, is very disturbed, and just runs away crazily

thank you!
Full Nelson, or doggy, you be the deciding factor.

>women
>penis
Choose one

Dark elf archer?
Female would be nice but either is wonderful!

In all seriousness you should play one if you're going to make one, or even something similar to it.

Requesting a sketch of this but them heading away from a computer screen terrified by what they saw. Sup Forums

>Her penis

But if you take the penis off a futa its just a lady, if you don't do anything with her penis then it's just like anal with a normal woman.

Because you made something to look feminine and act feminine, but futas are something that was suppose to be "femme" made impure with a penis attached to its sacre place, you corrupted your own ideals

normal women don't have penises

youtu.be/xTKkQ5VCW7g
Discuss

>barchive isn't working for me
Previous thread archive: archive.li/2DSzG

Well good luck with that then, hopefully some warm liquor will be waiting for you when you're finished

macromedia flash might just be the most unpleasant drawing program i've ever used.

But men who are gay are attracted to men for being manly, just like straight men are attracted to woman for being feminine.
Attraction and sexuality isn't just based off genitals you know.

I wanna frotta my dick with that cute lady's dong

yea sure!!
im pretty bad with females so please bear with me

that's one nice meat abyss
>saved

down to danon!

Are you fucking retarded? I wanna know what's in another persons pants before I'm getting into a relationship. I don't wanna suck a dick, when all I want is pussy.

Thanks a ton!

Just..

Would you be willing to draw some of your girls posed like this?

source!?!?

Futanari are women.
Traps are guys that LOOK like women.
Shemales are men with titties and balls.
Newhalfs are what people go for (balls and vagina).
Futanari is the least liked genre but its my favorite because seeing a chick with a huge dick fucking some other sub chick is fuckin awesome.

But think about it this way. If I make one without having any knowledge of how they play and stuff, I won't be susceptible to tropes or patterns that standard VN's have. If I just wing it with no idea how they work, people will play it and be all "Wow! It was so out there, it didn't feel like any VN I've played thus far. So unique!" And it will stand out as the VN that doesn't really play like a VN and I will have my hook.
Aww, snuggly cuties!

no idea ... i asked the same question when i saw it in some thread once

Shut the fuck up, Swordbro.

But think about it without including genitals into the picture, what makes you like girls? it's certainly not just the pussy, if a manly guy had a pussy would you want him just the same as a cute girl?

>Newhalfs
That's the same as shemale fampa, just a fancy name for the japanese demographic

if you fap to it cuz it has a dick its kinda gay, you might not be fully gay, but your a little gay

>treating trannies as human beings
you make me laugh

Futanaris are men
Traps are men
Shemales are men
Newhalfs are men
FTFY

Requesting futa rukia cumming on her feet

I love macroflash 8. Its how i got into flash animating.

Requesting futa rukia cumming on a beedrill

Maybe I just like feminine men with big butts and nice boobs

Holy fuck, are you fucking retarded?
>What are preferences?
>What is sexuality?

>Unique
It's a good sentiment to have, but there are VN's out there more unique, and are free, as well have larger support, (ie Doki Doki literature club). In order to make any impact in a very competitive market, you need to know the market. Play doki doki, it's free, avoid spoilers, and you will understand

>think about it
But you are incable of thinking!
Blah-blah-blah...False arguments founded on logical fallacies. Go to

>Are you fucking retarded
>posts a thumbnail

Listen, gender is a social construct.
Tumblr is shit besides everything else, but this one thing they got right.

SOURCE?!?!

>Just
Play smash

Swordbro

hi is hero around?

haha fanta

>gender is a social construct
>mfw

>
Not yet user.

google necrosmos

Requesting rucia making a stinky poo xd

For the guy who wanted a different bar.
Now cat and pup are fighting....
The BAR Exam

Nope youre wrong. Why dont you do a little bit of research. If you dont like it, futa is not for you.

draw some animations please

Sup dudez?

Can someone please draw me ichigo in a diving suit? She's my favourite bleach character.

show asshole

How are you doing meme man?

requesting fat shemale android 18

>Not yet user.
t. Scared boi

>gender is a social construct
whatever makes you feel nice, but i'm attracted to sex, not gender. And man dressed as a woman, even "constructed" by society to think he's a woman is not a woman.