>his country only has one general
lmao

haha how embarrassing

/cum/ and /fr/

op btfo

/polska/, /v4/ & /slav/

you mean 231

>he has only one country

cuck, i am gypsy (children of god), every country is mine, i have home everywhere

>he plays t*uhou
embarrassing

CHI(?)

>he posts varg
Shameful

what is wrong with Varg?

>he roleplays as his favourite youtube idol
sure love the audience Sup Forums attracted.

>Sup Forums
>liking varg
they are all christian scum that hate the original european religions, you pedophile

He's basically a white gypsy/nigger

t. Schlomo Goldberg

r/the_donald made him popular.
Now he can live from his schizophrenia thanks to 12 year olds who binge-watch his crude bullshit.

You guys have ruined him, he'll never find a job and live a normal life now. He has a wife and a child, both autistic and from what he's talking he's nonstop abusing them.

Varg lives off welfare. No better than a dindu.

he isn't schizophrenic christian scum
he has several children and none of them AND his wife aren't autistic
he is also not abusing any of them and if you like that cat in your gif you are gay

proof?

>touhou

more like poohoo

yeah he's a schizophrenic arsonist murderer in his midlife crisis. You cannot seriously make fun of manchildren while worshipping King Manchild.

He literally said in one of his vlogs that his wife has autism and his 89 IQ-tier wife thinks that only white people can get autism.

He literally forces his entire family to live in a wooden cuckshed somewhere in the forest without permanent electricity and denies them access to the internet while he's out all day LARPing and making up stupid theories why people would care about his neo-paganism crap.

> arsonist
that wasn't him
he only supported it

>murderer
it was self defense

>He literally said in one of his vlogs that his wife has autism
and of course you wouldn't mind giving me the proof

>futadane doesnt actually watch varg

surprises weren't

>no no, you must find the evidence YOURSELF
opinion discarded

>damage control

>stabbed over 10 times
>self defence

He didn't even attempt to actively murder varg. Varg just heard from someone else that his friend was planning to kill him.

/lat/ and /carib/

/scandi/ and /norgetråden/