Work in tourism

>work in tourism
>chinks and nips take photos of me because I'm blonde

Anybody else experienced these kinds of problems with asian tourists?

Why do whites complain so much? I wish qt blondes took pictures of me...

I live in a 30k town with no really remarkable features, and yet i will still see asians walking aroun with their shades on and cameras around their neck

i think they just like to see white people and what their lives are like

Because it's disrespectful to take someone's picture without asking

some asian tourists started recording me and asking me to pose with them for photos when I was skating in park near my apartment.
How do fuck did the even get there? the park is specially used for skating, there's just nothing else to see.

no, not because you are blonde, but because you are part of the tour

it seems you are even more of a fetishist than they are

Not with Asian tourists, but as a tourist in Asia yes.

Are there many asian touists in Mexico?

Doubt it since a shit tone of the have commented on it. It has nothing to do with what hair colour I have. It's because they take fucking photos of anything and anybody mildly interesting.

yes exactly

it is because it is not china
or rather they take pictures of mundane things because they want to capture the experience of being in x place

photo journalism in a way

You can take photo of my exiotic small pennis as instead

>Are there many asian touists in Mexico?
not as many as european and americans, but at they congregate travel alone or small groups, asians always travel in huge groups of 15-30 people so they make more of an impact.

They literally make that with anyone that looks barely white, my girlfriend and I got asked by some asians (i don't from where the fuck they where) for a picture, too. My girlfriend has white skin, dirty blonde hair and green eyes so I kinda "understand" them. But I look just like a Terroni with white-tanned skin. To be honest it didn't bother me that much, but they clearly made my gf kinda uncomfortable, they were kinda touchy.

same i live in a touristic area and all my life since i was a kid i have been photographed by chinks all the time since apparently i look like typical french or something

because unlike you we don't need anyone to stroke our egos and reassure ourselves we'd rather be treated like normal people ...

I got 60% discount on some clothes in China because I am blond and have a twin brother who is also blond

Yea, they usually travel in big groups with a guide here as well. I agree with that might make them more of an impact than regular tourist travelling only with their families.

Never experienced them being touchy. Like grouping her or just getting really close?

It has nothing to do with whiteness delusional retards.

well if he weren't blonde he wouldn't be your twin would he dumbdumb

>study in Amsterdam
>if I walk through the streets tourists often ask me for directions
>tell them where everything is

>see lost tourists every day
>ask if they need directions
>always get a panicky no response
ok

no, there are twins that have different colors retard

in french those are called fake twins

I live in the Washington DC area and when I was a teenager Japanese tourists would literally take pictures WITH me. I had no idea why until I started seeing Japanese depictions of Americans/white people on here years later.
>had a big blonde mop of curly hair
>wore sunglasses and American football jerseys a lot
>was fairly tall
>have a pretty big (long) nose
Now I realize that I was pretty much a walking American stereotype from an anime for them.

>Never experienced them being touchy. Like grouping her or just getting really close?

Just getting really close, plus the three of them (two men and a woman) were trying two hug her at the same time so the pic ended up looking very awkward kek

No hard feeling tho I love tourist that come here despite our serious problems

fraternal

They are gathering intelligence on you so they can kill you.

I posted this a few times before. But when I was a kid I was the only one with black hair here. And it was fairly curly. And Dutch people often came up to me to touch it. It even happened all the way up to high school.

After that I got a buzz cut.

t. Alex Jones

>literal strangers hugging you
Sounds awful desu

Is the tourist industry big there?

Weird, just got this message from a Turkish girl (ignore flag, just visiting). I also have big mop of blond curly hair, 6'2", Pinnochio nose.

eh no it's not actually mean to them it's just a simpler way to say monozygotous and heterozygotous
the ones that don't look like each other isn't what you imagine when someone says "my twin" that's why i told him that

She obviously watch anime. Don't fuck it up

Happened to me too when I worked at Waxholmsbåten a few years ago.

I'm also blonde with blue eyes and very tall, so they would come up and want to take pictures all the time (and also took pictures of me without asking).

Was fine at first but after about I week I just said no in a nice way when they asked. Most people was fine with that, but some Chinese tourists got really aggressive/pissed off. Always the Chinese btw. Very annoying people.

Not really that big, but I wouldn't say is small either, we have some very beautiful lakes, mountains, and beautiful beaches. The beaches is were the majority of international tourism concentrates, it is not weird to see Scandinavians and Americans there. You see Asians mostly in our national parks.

that only applies for skin colour pierre

Do you live in enclosures like in Mexico?

>Jumeaux Monozygotes (MZ) ou "vrais" jumeaux. Les jumeaux monozygotes sont génétiquement identiques, ils ont 100% de leurs gènes en commun et donc se ressemblent comme deux gouttes d’eau. Ils sont de même sexe, ont la même couleur de cheveux, d’yeux, le même groupe sanguin, etc... Les "vrais" jumeaux proviennent d’un seul ovule fécondé qui s’est divisé «accidentellement » en deux durant les deux premières semaines suivant la fécondation. Pour plus d'informations, lire notre article : les "vrais" jumeaux ou jumeaux monozygotes.

Did my science teachers lie to me ?

No wtf I don't think even Mexicans live like that

>we don't need anyone to stroke our egos
lol then explain to me the countless weeb losers that go to asia so beta women will throw themselves at them.

I mean the tourists kek. Like resorts that you can't leave however you want.

>beta women
tell me more

Coming here and going to a resort is truly the most retarded thing you can do as an international tourist desu, the ones that come here pretty much almost always rent a beach house from someone else (like pic related), they're kinda cheap.