Strangest thing /b

Strangest thing /b.
This years harvest was absolutely garbage, an early frost killed all but one of my plants and the last remaining one was extremely small. I harvested yesterday and trimmed wet, but looks like there is no bud, just a large mass of small leaves. However, the leaves are covered with crystals and are orange. So I stopped trimming and hung it up. I've got no clue what to do with this, is it worth it? Any other suggestions?

Pic related.

bump

anyone have a clue? where r the people from all the pot threads.

>dry it
>try to smoke it
>if it tastes like leaf and shit make butter
>bake brownies

That sucks man I'm in Florida and I'll be chopping down my plants in about 2 weeks. Can you post a close up of the what-should-be buds?

make cannabutter of the entier plant. and then use it to bake whatever you like . do not use exsessive heat to it tho.

Yeah show another pic

>shitty scientific english inc
as an agricultural scientisti can say that it is possible for a plant to not fully grow in size and yet have fully matured in properties (thus the crystals). since u cant loose anymore let it dry and give it a taste later on it might give you the buzz afterall

Yeah, that is real garbage weed. Small calyxes, the distance between each verticil is way too long. Almost as if it wasn't nearly ripe yet.
I'm sorry OP. Make some cannabutter, eat a sad stoner cookie from it and wish pray to your gods for better luck next year.

Looks like some very poorly grown weed to me. You should be able to smoke it and get high, but it's gonna be shit tier for sure. Dry that shit out and try it

Oh it's a high res photo. Now I see. The pistils are white, which means that the plant wasn't ripe. That happens sometimes, it doesn't make it before the first frost.

It will contain some levels of THC tough.

it can be smoked, we have the technology

That's because it is just a large mass of leaves. It probably hermied some time during the grow. It grew absolutely no calyxes because of the extreme conditions.

Extreme conditions like the frost, and probably poor soil and like no nutrients.

Oi! How far North do you live that your harvest time is fucking November?

FYI, Sativas and Island strains (usually sativas) do not like the North.

Lol what the fuck, I feel so bad for that plant. Best hope that it hermied so you can at least have some seeds to try again. If it's not growing season, don't try outdoor. That's why I do indoor year round as well as outdoor when possible.
Regardless of everything else, let it dry, and cure if you're patient enough. (Look it up for specifics)

That's an ill advice. Don't grow seeds from hermaphrodites. Save up a buck and buy yourself some actually good seeds from a renowed seedbank.

That's not ill advice at all. You literally provided no argument whatsoever as to why you believe in that as well.
That's how feminized seeds are made. It can be intentionally done by exposing them to colloidal silver. Just check out a college seminar on weed in awhile if you have an hour (they exist).

>Any other suggestions?

learn how to actually grow

Make cookies or make hasj

Seeds from a self pollinated hermaphrodite are much more prone to produce more hermaphrodites. The genetic information of hermied plant is carried on to the seeds. This effect will be further increased by his growing conditions, which aren't exactly great as you can see.
Best thing he can do is to get some ruderalis genetics (there are kinds of automatic plants, that yield almost as much as regular plants) and start over.

YOU DUMB FUCK WHY WOULD YOU CUT THE FAN LEAFS OFF, HOW THE FUCK IS IT SUPPOSED TO GROW BIG?!