Why are Republicans considered dumb and uneducated? As far as I can tell...

Why are Republicans considered dumb and uneducated? As far as I can tell, Republicans are the ones who care about hard facts and balancing the budget, while all Dems want to do is give free money to niggers and shame you for being white

Not really that simple but at least you're on the right side of things. Republicans = bad
democrats = very bad

But why are Republicans bad? Why is wanting to do something about the debt crisis bad? Why is being fiscally responsible bad?

Other than trying to show what a fucking dumbass you are why bother posting this stupid bait?

Post some naked girlfriends and shut the fuck up.

Leftist mouths need to be fucked

"As far as I can tell..."

Yet you are just spouting the propaganda you've heard.

"Why are Republicans considered dumb and uneducated?"

See above....

No america is just bad in general

>Republicans are the ones who care about hard facts
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhaahahahaahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahha

The fact that they (and you, apparently) think that's what Dems do automatically answers your question.

Also:
> hard facts
They largely base their policies in religion. That's the exact opposite of "hard facts"

>filename
>LOGo

true

Go suck your moms tits you soyboy faggot. Guess what Trump is in charge and your liberal tears aint gonna do shit. Have fun while a giant nigger dick fuks ur girl

Republican and Democrat is now a culture more than a political ideology.

We've reached a point where when it comes to politics in the U.S, you're either with trump or against him, no in between.

Trump literally lies all the time and coined the term "alternative facts".

Leftists own the media and therefore control public perception, they don't like that they vote republican so they make them into caricatures.

Luckily the internet is swiftly eroding that.

You mean more like tax cuts for the rich on the cost of middle class people and don't forget take away health care mostly from their own voters

"I love the poorly educated"-Donald Trump.

>Politicians have to pretend they care about demographics

Just shocking

Look at it this way. No one here can pick out one person that can debate for the left. Meanwhile republicans have many very intelligent people.

Democrats fall short everywhere. Seriously. Who does the left have that can debate Shapiro, Milo, etc?

Look at all these butt hurt millennial democrats. How about you create some political views that weren't fed to you via the Jewish social media machine?

lol you're fucking retarded. Seriously. How can you claim with a straight face that republicans care about facts when your president literally lies almost every single time he opens his mouth?

>What is reading comprehension

Trump doesn't give a fuck about the poorly educated, he has to pretend to because politics. That's what they do.

>we care about hard facts
>all Dems want to do is give free money to niggers and shame you for being white

bait, saged

why would he have to pretend to care about the poorly educated if the poorly educated didn't vote republican?

>Why are Republicans considered dumb and uneducated? As far as I can tell, Republicans are the ones who care about hard facts

Republicans are the party of young-Earth creationists, climate denialists, trickle-down economics, birthers, Pizzagaters, historical revisionists, and people who generally want to de-fund science and education while funding religion. Republicans shun intellectuals while declaring that backwards hillbillies are "the real America".

good point

The median IQ of blacks is 85 and 93% of them vote democrat. Hispanics are even lower and again, majority democrat.

Anyway it's democrats who are pushing the "ableist" nonsense, which is them saying exactly what Trump said. They do this because they are politicians and have to cast a wide net, they have to.

>That face when you're not on either side, but love the fighting as it fuels your inner happiness

>b-but d-democrats

every time. Deflect more, retard. Your president literally coined the term "alternative facts". How you can claim that you care about hard facts after that is fucking ridiculous.

The only thing you find in the middle of the road are yellow lines and a dead skunk. Enjoy being forever governed by your inferiors.

You're the one that implied that only stupid people vote republican, just giving you some information friendo.

yuu this guy knows whats up.

You like that faggot who fucks black Muslims?

I implied republicans specifically pander to dumb people. Which they do.

because hard facts show people with more education vote democratically

Republicans all converge on the idea of "less government". Then there's why they want less government. The ones with education want less government because they want the free market to work; the dumb rednecks want less government because muh guns.

Former Republican here who still dislikes most leftist people but cannot stand to be associated with this fucking party anymore

Which I never denied. All politicians do that.

And as we all know, "more education" == "more intelligent".

>Fiscally responsible
Is that why they are trying to blow up the deficit with their tax cut for the upper class and corporations?

Funny how all the debt and deficit Hawks are suddenly quiet now that the nog is outta the house and we got the cheetoh instead.

>deficits don't matter!

the battle cry of Republicans since 1980.
One of the reasons 'Murika isn't great anymore.

>uneducated
don't confuse school with education

How does it feel to be this retarded?

Ah, thanks for reminding me. Another reason Republicans are considered dumb is their fondness for citing white-supremacist pseudoscience.

I see you are taking a break from your blacked.com binge session Charlie.

>hard facts
>balancing the budget
Pick ONE.
The "hard facts" are that paper isn't gold and doesn't need to behave like gold, and that only the rich benefit from treating it like that, and they don't deserve to be lauded just because we gave them first dibs on all the new money.

>the left
I can pick out plenty of people who can debate for the real left. Bill Black and Stephanie Kelton will gladly debate you on economics, which really is the only thing.
The Democrat Party is a right-wing party on economics. The reason Republicans are so butthurt about them is that they work for different factions of the elite, as if they all shouldn't hang.
>literally ecelebs
why don't you read instead of watching gladiatorial bullshit?

Don't confuse education with vested interest.

>the Jewish social media machine
>believing this crap

Another reason Republicans are considered to be dumb, right here.

>Milo
>very intelligent

Oh God my sides.

Milo has two settings: saying offensive things about people, and acting like he's a victim because people have offended him. He's a hypocrite; an empty suit who is in deep denial and internal conflict but has nothing to being to the table other than his internalized personal shortcomings and general toxicity.

asymmetric memetic warfare will destroy the left. they cant meme.
see
and their entire worldview is based on the idea that diversity is a virtue, and thought crimes are more evil than actual crimes

I'm not the one that's just name-calling man. If you've got a point then get to it.

Nice boogeyman tactic, every republican has to spend half their time disavowing racism in all it's forms because of lefty sensationalism.

I'm republican and 90 percent of the other Republicans my age don't even practice religion. Your strawman is 50 years old at this point.

Weird that a liberal would be so out of touch...

>literally defending your corporate Israeli backers
This is why people think Democrats are dumb.
Personally, I want to see both parties die in a nuclear holocaust.

>the left
Kill yourself, democrat shill.

>implying democrats are the left
Are you stupid or just american?

How does cutting tax revenue but spending more balance the budget?

Keep resorting to semantics buddy, it'll take you far.

the right left paradigm comes from the french revolution, where the revolutionaries sat to the left in parliament

This isn't a matter of semantics. This is a matter of you jews purposefully censoring an ideology by equating it with a bunch of market-sucking right-wing neoliberal shills.
Kill yourself, Democrat shill.

The Democrat neoliberals are not revolutionaries.

Well, if ya want to get all kiky about it...Dems are historically the party supporting the KKK...for a number of years, the KKK was considered the 'enforcement arm' of the party...Dems were enamoured with the Nazi party in the 1930's, so much so that many leading Nazi party members were invited to the US and feted as 'visionaries'...Prominent Dems, like Margret Sanger, who founded Planned Parenthood, were enamoured with Nazi 'solutions' for dealing with those with physical and mental disabilities- why fund hospitals to care for these unfortunates, when we can euthenize them at birth! Sanger's primary goal for founding PP was to cap nigger population count through abortion...
The difference between the Dems/Nazis of the 1930's and the Dems/Nazis of today?
>None...they still feel the need to control everyone and everything, to approve everyone and everything...and God damn it, they are educated, so you all best do as they say...

The actual politicians are generally, probably properly educated, except when it comes to evolution, climate change and how women's bodies work.

The voters, however...

Well consider that most of the southern states almost always go red every four years, while also being the least educated.

I'm from down south, the people down here don't really give a shit about any other issue except their Guns, Jesus, and Fetuses. Long as you don't fuck with any of that, they'll vote your ass in over and over and over again. Hell, even if it comes out that you have a mistress and smoke the whacky tobaccy, they'll still vote your ass in if you go on the radio and claim that "I asked God for forgiveness and he has absolved me from my sins."

Seriously.

Caring about facts =/= caring about all the facts. They deny things that are so outrageously obvious to everyone else, like pot should be legal.

The fuck are you talking about? I'm the one that posted black and hispanic IQ differences. Take your paranoia elsewhere.

>republicans
>hard facts

This. Op is a troll, or pol level retarded.

>leftists own the media
Fox News? InfoWars? Brietbart?

Because the left learned that the rich won't let money trickle down, and the right is still catching up to that fact, or literally don't care like every politician and is just making their rich ass ceo friends more money. It's the people who support the parties that are stupid, the ones running the show are just excellent con men and women

Here is a fact - When Obama took office in Jan 2009 the stock market was at 7900. When Obama left office in Jan 2017 the stock market was at 19,200. Now Trump is in office and he is taking credit for the economy and the stock market. Trump has done nothing. he is riding Obama's coattails and taking credit for it. THAT IS STUPID!!!

>Why are Republicans considered dumb and uneducated?
>all Dems want to do is give free money to niggers and shame you for being white

Literal lol

Sources. Not looking to argue just generally intrigued.

Okay you can name three. Now think of all the "not right leaning" media companies. Yes there are a few exceptions, but the vast majority of media outlets are left-leaning.

Look it up. Search stock market 2009. You will find info and graph chart showing climb

>not right leaning corporatist shills
>interprets this as "left-leaning"
You are a literal fucking retard. KYS.

>why are Republicans considered dumb and uneducated?

Dems have been insanely lucky on the stock market over their last 2 presidents. Clinton left office at the very end of the biggest bubble in history (dot com) and Obama took over at the bottom of the biggest recession in a century. It was literally impossible for it to go higher starting in 2000. It was literally impossible for the market not to rise starting from 2008.

It's because they're dumb and uneducated.
Trust your instincts, OP.

And Trump was lucky to inherit an economy and stock market that was already rising instead of starting at the bottom like Obama.

Hard facts? Why are most of them religious nuts who want to teach creationism?

Keep up the name calling man, you're the reason that the left is losing.

>being this retarded
>getting mad when someone calls you a retard

Hillary was a gigantic fuckup and you will not get me to defend her.

That being said, if you think Trump is doing anything but trashing the GOP and giving Dems easy victories (if they can get their own shit together, that is), you're not paying attention

Never change, buddy

The election of Trump was just as big of a fuck you to the republicans as it was the democrats, fuck the GOP. You're not wrong, it's pretty up in the air at this point politically, but the left is losing culturally big time.

>the left is losing culturally big time.
you're conflating "the left" with "the American Democratic Party" which I will not allow anyone to imagine are the same thing.

Alrighty, help me understand.

"Progressives" are winning the culture war. Americans love progressive policies- medicare, medicaid for all, universal college tuition.

Neoliberals and neocons are the ones losing the culture war.

Last person to balance the budget is a dem, clinton. You don't know what a fact is alternative fact believing breitbart trill

welcome to adulthood

>Republicans are the ones who care about balancing the budget
Very few of them, these days...at least out of those in office. Sad!

IT comes down to the effective use of Alinsky tactics by Dems from the 1970s on. Basically, democrat radicalizers managers to conflate the personal failings of Republican leaders with their policies.
Did these have anything to do with one another?
No, but Alinsky is about contaminating ideas with other ideas so you can push an agenda.
In the end, the poison stuck, and left the strange idea that Right leaning views were somehow morally flawed.

This poison has now been flushed out, and democrat institutions are finally revealed to be morally void dens of ineptitude, as they always were..

You're not wrong, but the fact of the matter is that these are the same kind of people that make everything racial and want trannies in girls' restrooms, and that's only working against them these days.

Also, none of those things are things that democrats wouldn't also rally for. The left is much more unified in their ideology than the right is man, there isn't anything substantial that separates the platform of Nancy Pelosi from Bernie Sanders

So many stupid poor people in this thread who refrain from learning but following the status quo. All I'm going to give you is that both parties practice liberalism like a parent company or corporation.

there are economic cycles. inheriting an 8 year old bull market is not lucky at all. people who literally don't know even the first thing about the stock market really, shouldn't try to use it to prove their point.

if i'm an investor, and i am, or a president who wants to use the stock market as a marker of my success, my wet dream that would drown my whole town would be to take over at the bottom of a massive recession and then leave at the peak of a bubble. impossibly democrats have managed this, albeit separately over 2 presidencies.

>The left is much more unified
the left attacks each other all the time. its like no one is progressive enough with them

who let the 14 year old on Sup Forums again???

this is bait, but i'll bite. states having majority GOP have less college grads, hence less educated. they are more susceptible to fake news and lies (hannity, limbaugh, etc.).

to your other point, the only party to attempt a balanced budget and reduced deficit are democrats. see image.

finally, your last sentence simply isn't true and shows a racist bias that's easily disproved. the majority of welfare goes to whites in red states.

If that's really what you think, you need to stop reading/watching so much bullshit, and stop thinking for yourself. Not every Democrat looks at every Republican the exact same way, and vice versa. There are plenty of articles out there about white-hating liberals, but those cunts only represent the most extremist fringe of the party. That'd be like saying every Republican is a racist redneck
>Give free money to niggers
Safety net programs for the working class encourages spending, which stimulates the economy

Exactly, so they all realize now that they must toe the line or face the consequences. The fact of the matter is that Obama sharply radicalized the platform of the democratic party, that party is not the same party as it was under Bill Clinton. That is working against them because these shrill, shrieking perpetually offended liberals are getting more unpopular by the day, but the ideology the subscribe to the the current left mainstream. That's why (I think) you're seeing Brazille coming out against Hillary, the rift is manifesting further.

your fucking a retard if you think that graph is logical

>Republicans
>balancing the budget
>new tax plan increases the national debt by trillions over the next several years
gg

So what I'm getting from this is that Dem presidents didn't want to confront the USSR, and so spent less, while Rep presidents did want to, so spent more.
Then there was that sinkhole of the Iraq war. (Bloody neocons and their leftist allies)
Gotta watch those time frames.

>graph conveniently leaves out Obama

well the liberals won't let us cut out the bits that could reduce spending

You're a retard if you can't understand it.

uh, no.

not convenient, simply preceding his time. Obama was constrained by a do-nothing Congress, and his numbers weren't very good.

I'm sure you couldn't have found a more recent relevant graph. Sure.

Oh, and do you mean the do nothing congress that was controlled by the democrats? Aka half his presidency?

Keep up just calling people names man, you're totally gonna be back on top before ya know it