I've decided to end it all and become an hero. Roll a 95 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it...

I've decided to end it all and become an hero. Roll a 95 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it. Pic related, it's me

link me

why not become my ally instead?

since you dont want your life anyways, why not shed all personal responsibility and devote it to me?

Hmm

Fuck it rolling

jesus what are you

how will you become an hero?

OP, just do it, don't be a pussy

Roll

Roll fuckers, I want to see a suicide

There it is

and there we have it

Ding ding, we have a 95

winrar

Post link op

timestamp first

Roll

Op lacks the strength to carry out his convictions. He's done this before too many times.
There's nothing to see here, move along

Do it you pussy

I bet that faggot op offed himself before setting up the cam.

do it

Delivery as promised. This site won't let me post my cam link because it thinks its spam. Google search "irc client," download, connect to irc.420chan.org and join #420chan

You can also use a browser based client like mibbit or kiwiirc if you don't want to download anything

I will post my link in the chat once a few of you join. My name in the chat is frown-chan.

You did it faggot

yeah was here yesterday, same shit
OP never delivers

just do a fucking youtube live stream and post link wtf is that

This faggot is here every 3 days, we roll the fucking number, he streams some fake ass faggot video and thats fucking it.
It's bait

timestamp here first

I checked it out, and it's legit. Frown-Chan is there

Share the link bro

Guys quit falling for this shit, they’re just trying to promote their shitty sever. I’ve seen the exact same copy paste shit over and over again, even this exact same person. It’s BS.

Listen here faggot! It's *a hero* not an hero!!

Post time stamp, then share link here

Seriously? You all are getting off that someone is about to live stream a suicide and not one single fucker is not going to at least say something?

OP would you be willing to chat one-on-one? Please?

Who is this gorgeous totally nota faggot lady? Ɛ>

Nvm. I never browse Sup Forums. Didn't realize it's bullshit.

op if you are in USA, the new fad for killing yourself is to get a bunch of guns and mag dump into a civilian gathering, bonus points for wasting cops time afterwards with a huge chase.

are you new here?

fuck outta here

So were you a summer fag 15 years ago and still think this is relevant

95 get

You must be new here

Looksies

someone els want to shair their suicide or im out of this bait fuck what thread bread shit post

someone upload some pics of that shit