Coke addict AMA or just chat shit

Coke addict AMA or just chat shit

What do you do about the bitter taste of coke dripping into the back of your throat?
I dislike snorting most anything because I can't stand the drips

1. where do you come from ? europe / asia / america

2. how much you pay ?

I used to be real into coke. But my guys dealer kept cutting it down--pretty sure I've snorted 5g of fucking joint compound and now my nose is all fucked up. Constant feeling of stuffiness and boogers like cray.
But I really liked doing it when it was decent quality. Goddamn I would buy a gram and blow through that in 24 hours.

Just get used to it I guess

Not OP
America
Would pay ~$80 for a g

From England mate and £50 for half gram of good stuff

What do you pay for a 8ball and how much a week do you use

In an average year how does the amount of money you spend on your habbit, compare the amount you spend on things like gas water food rent or, house upkeep, clothes and when you sniff it do you herba derb tldr dinosaur crap chat?

southern american (near to mexico) ??

>at taco bell
Beef? Chicken? Steak?

what's a gram run you?

Wish I could get the will power to cut down or stop but then I just think I'm still young and I should make the most of it and get fucked while I can

steak user

worst place you have snorted from ?

Thank you
This information will be added to my collective

No no, Milwaukee WI.
I hear in Cali you can get a g for as low as $20. I contemplated moving/driving out there just for some blow, but then I stopped.

How dafuq you got that much money?

Wish we had a fucking Taco Bell in England haha

How should I go about finding it I live in Atlanta but I’m not gonna go to niggertown and start asking rando’s

congaratulations faggot for getting addicted to worlds most overrated and not even that addictive drug, now go kys

I'm not rich I'm a joiner, I earn £1400 a month most of it goes up my nose

Imo there's nothing wrong with letting loose. But keep in mind your priorities and don't let it consume you.
I used to buy a g and go on drives around town and just chain smoke cigs. I started taking Wellbutrin or w/e and I stopped smoking instantly, and shortly after stopped snorting.
Kinda miss it though.

how bad is anxiety during withdrawals?

Start by seeing if any mates or people you know a little bit have any contacts

I pay £25 for mine it's actually decent fair play to my supplier, he's a mate.

Innit bro

For me, my weed dealer found a guy. I would just start small and start working your way up.
Like honestly, shrooms are a good connect. In my area, they're hard to come by and when you do find them, the dealer can usually get his hands on other stuff.

okay cool

Yeah I have a mate that quit few years back and he always says the craving never gets much easier

I just know if I go through the same dude I'm going to be screwed and it'll be cut with joint compound or baking soda. If I had a real straight guy that would sell it to me as clean as his dealer gets it, I would probably come back a few times a month.
Although I usually end up going overboard with those kinda things....

You like amphetamine? Coke is extremely underwhelming to me personally.

Southern US is ~60 a g, Northern US is ~80, 10-20 cheaper on both if your guy is your buddy ofc
Sounds a little too low but I wouldn't be surprised

General drying thread if anyone's got story's let's chat

Theres always the darknet. Reddit is actually a pretty good resource for that, only thing I've ever used it for

Are you someone who gets bored easily? I have a lot of friends who are super into uppers, but I've never really been interested. The main temperamental difference I've noticed between myself and those who tend to like those drugs is that they're highly extroverted and always looking for stimulation, whereas my brain is easily satisfied with a book or just getting lost in thought etc

I personally think if you were to start getting cleaned stuff it would get you back in to in more that ever

There's one in Manchester, m8.

Why aren't you on Reddit where this shit belongs

You fucking serious

Next fucking joke lad

Do you have a deviated septum yet?

You what mate?

How do you find a dealer?

Depends how pure it is. I could get a pretty cut up g for 30. 20 for half a g that is mostly baking soda. Sometimes in the hood they use synthetic stuff from UK to mix in lower tier stuff basically the scraps of actual coke left over mix with baking soda and that stuff. Never bought it tho

$300 a bag in australia, more for higher quality

Just through people I know

Depends on the purity, where you get it, and who you know.

Yeah but that'll be grade A pure shit

How are you an addict? I mean I use it few times a year when I feel like it but dont get cravings etc. Can you not function without it? Have to snort first thing in the morning just so you can make it to work? What happens when you miss a dose?

300 dollars? Damn. The Chinese are really inflating the prices over there. They control most of the meth and coke. You might as well do meth it might be cheaper. For 300 dollars that better be so pure it would fuck me up all night

How easy is it to get blow these days. I would have a hard time finding it. Do you have multiple connects? Order online?

In my opinion you never really think your addicted until you are, like it started for me drinking and doing it socially every now and then then drinking and doing long a lot more often and even at this point I could go without it then it's like a light switch in your hear gets flipped and all of a sudden you can even have a drink without wanting to get on it

I don't even live in a city and for me it is too easy

Meth is fuckloads cheaper
Not always man, thats why grade A shit is more expensive. I guess bringing to an island is lot riskier and more expensive so its just fucking expensive here

A lot of lads I know shift it so if someone's not about there's always someone else to sort from

It better be like all pure not even cut ffs. It's hard for me to believe they would get a kilo of pure uncut coke and not even cut it once and sell it for 300 a g. It could mostly be pure but they probably cut it at least once to stretch. That's how it is here. Gets cut once which is the high grade shit. Cut a second time mid grade. Cut third and or fourth time low tier shit. Unless you test or work the dealer or best friends no way your getting unchopped shit

I think most it's pure if the dealer is selling for 300 to lots of customers because for that price he'll have a duty to keep that standard of quality or no one will go back

Buy a sprite, water down your nasal canal after each line, inhale harder so less gets stuck, other than that quit being a fucking pussy is what most people would answer with

Smashing a gram in and I'm on my own plus got work tomorrow fuck sake

Wouldn't order online unless you really know that you're doing but eben then it's still risky

No one chatting anymore?

I never said it wasn't I agree. It better be for that price. Most of it is pure but it's cut a little bit once. You can find this in America too but usually it's cut a few times

Everyone out of coke lol

Innit haha