None american here, so what happened with the whole JFK files shit...

None american here, so what happened with the whole JFK files shit? It seemed like it was gonna be fucking kicking off once they got released, but i literally havent heard a single thing about it. Can someone redpill me about what sort of revelations there were? Will be posting dogshit memes while i wait for responses

Lurking too

Help me bump famalam

You are such an uninformed faggot.
>ffs
Bush senior was the once who put the release date for those files, not trump. The CIA has had about 20 years to redact anything of any use and the files that were released was filled with a bunch of shit people already knew. The system is rigged, what a surprise.

Seen something on the news about it a couple weeks ago. Seems to me like its just a bunch of lies. You never know, it could be true. But if it was setup or whatever the gov is never going to release the truth.

This literally doesnt answer a single thing in the OP, well played

But right what im asking is, you said 'ITS' a bunch of lies, and im asking what exactly IT turned out to be.

I repeat, these memes are shit, my bad

I havent heard a single thing about it. I'm in the same boat as you. I was just giving my shitty opinion

Fair enough, i assumed they would come out like confirming like on of the classic theories like grassy knoll or whatever, but literally my perception of it is

>hype hype hype
>files are released
>silence

Like literally whats the deal

Presifag Trump held back the juiciest bits (after claiming that he'd release fucking everything). He's a total bitch for the faggot intelligence apparatus.

FUCK this is the only time i've ever got trips by the way, been posting for 10 years

the release was nothing, get over it

Surely there was SOMETHING though, because if it was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, surely it would have been in the news like 'president trump does fuck all'

I mean i know american media is like biased and shit but like you cant just ignore global events, right? surely people have commented on this shit and made some conclusions other than lmao drumpffssfs or whatever is happening in that country

Dont even know what im posting anymore tbh oops, my hopes for this thread have died a bit

Im brb smoking, someone carry this thread or let it die

It shall survive

>still no cohesive response

It literally must be nothing, abandon thread