Sup Forums, how the fuck do I get rid of my cough?

Sup Forums, how the fuck do I get rid of my cough?

I've been coughing for like a week.
No dripping, no gag reflex, no sore throat, nothing, just cough. Pure and simple cough.

Wtf do I do?

Stop

You drink alcohol or are overweight??

suck a dick. works for me (no homo)

this

>pic

I'm slighty underweight actually. And yes, I do. Haven't drank since the 4th though

Will try if nothing else works.

Best place you can ask for advice. Maybe you've got some nasty bacterial infection. Go to a real medfag. Or don't you have a health insurance?

after you've sucked a dick you could try using a humidifier, and keeping yourself hydrated.

It's a cold

They usually last like 2 weeks

Nothing you can do, try drinking lemsips

They're horrible but do help

Portuguese, no health insurance needed. But thanks for the advice either way.

;)

Ok. Thanks, man. Appreciate it.

What's the weather like down there in November?

midly cold. Nothing much. 10-20 Celsius in the mid and south. Around 5-15 in the north.

> Mildly cold
Ever been in Germany?

This time of year, it could be fall allergies or a simple cold. Dayquil during the day and nyquil at night should do it. Or try some allergy shit, sudafed during day and benedryl at night.

If that doesn't do it, you might have bronchitis and need to get some antibiotics at the doctor. I always like when I get bronchitis because the hydrocodone/promethiazine syrup is the bomb. I usually finish the bottle in about 2 sessions but it makes for an excellent day or two.

Yeah. Been there actually this past month from 1st October to the 15th. I know it's colder there, the temperatures are probably way lower now, but, for example, 10 celsius here feels colder than there.

Noted.

I'd argue the air gets cold enough to give you a cough on its own too.
I think that other user is right about the having a cold thing

>no gag reflex

Come on man, 10 degrees are 10 degrees. You guys are pretty lucky regarding the weather. Therfore your coughing is more suspicious, I really would contact a doc if it remains for more than one week.
You can't do anything about it, it can be an allergy or cancer or whatever. Just go there let this shit checked.

Yeah, maybe it's a cold but I don't have any other symptom, just cough.

10 degrees in Germany isn't always the same as 10 degrees in Portugal (using this countries as example). One thing is the real/air temperature, another is apparent/perceived temperature. Look into it. I think it has to do with humidity and the wind. So, same temperature can feel different.

And yeah, I'll definitely check a doctor if this doesn't go away by Monday.

Chronic cough is a symptom of lung cancer

>mfw my dad died of lung cancer.
Always hearing good news on Sup Forums.. Fingers crossed.

You could also have aids, immune deficiency could explain the cough.
I don't know it sounds like you're just gonna die

Sit upright. Might be nasal drip

Yeah, thanks man! Sounds cheerful.

Kill yourself

I mean I was being sarcastically grim but what the fuck is this

Hot water, a few squeezed lemons and some honey...
drink one every few hours, it helps for sore throats and coughs.
and stop smoking so much.

fuck doesn't anyone google shit anymore?

obligatory user is a fag

This Fucking thread.....maybe I'm just stoned

are you kidding I'm having a good ass time in here

Could be symptom of impending heart failure. Best plan is to ignore it, if you are lucky you can die in your sleep during a really good dream.

I don't smoke. Thanks for the advice, appreciate it.

It works 100% of the time.

Buy and smoke a carton of Marlboro reds.