THIS IS THE SERPENT. It is real - and it is the most important image you've ever seen...

THIS IS THE SERPENT. It is real - and it is the most important image you've ever seen. It was hidden on the $100 bill by the Secret Society responsible for almost all the major evil of the last century.

Do you remove the tinfoil when you shower or has it fused to your cranium at this point?

I can see it...

Are you stupid, or just pretending to be?

It is really there. It was hidden by anti counterfeiting lines but revealed when copied.

shit looks like a tree bruv, like what witch youd find in a fancy garden n sheeeit

looks like an unwiped ass to me

It is a Serpent with a Swastika shooting from its eye. It is Lucifer the Light Bearer, mascot of the perpetrators of 9/11 and other terror.

my nigga that's a tree

I guess you're quite familiar with such things.

kill yourself

We need to let the Jews and Muslims duke it out on their own soil for once

You first.

The refugee crisis is caused by The Serpent's illegal wars.

And this is 9/11 on a $20 bill. Twin towers and then the Pentagon.

You're right faggot, Secret Society is real

It is indeed.

Its not a serpent you deficient dolt, its a dragon, a seraphim!! You're the reason why no one can see the goddamn truth about whats going on!

I'm listening...

Angels are dragons, the seraphim are always called winged serpents which translates to dragon, why Lucifer is embodied by the seven headed dragon, which is orochi or hydra in ancient myth.

Common misconception with these conspiracy theories is that the illuminati are overall evil and just fucking shit up for the lolz, but no one says that they have an end goal in mind. Read nostradamus quatrain 74, century 5

Whatever they once were, the illuminati have gone bad. Big Time.

The serpent is the symbol of chaos. Doesn't surprise me that something like this would be hidden on U.S. money

Out of which they hope to create Order. Their kind of Order, of course.

To make sure the prophecy happen. There can't be a coming king if there arent the signs for the king

Yes, and they've even built a castle for their king: Denver International Airport.

I pledge my cock and soul to The Serpent. I require unmatched power.

Oh no, bushes of variable height.

The anti christ is going to come from te middle east, not colorado you morob

Nah, the swastika is the symbol of piece or wholeness. The U.S made it look evil.

If that's all you see, then welcome to the New World Order!

Wherever the Anti-Christ comes, the followers will congregate in DIA

And the Nazis of WWII fame.