Hello Sup Forumsrothers. I'm here to ask for a roast me

Hello Sup Forumsrothers. I'm here to ask for a roast me.
Do your best, I was going to kill myself anyways.
>First Time roast, don't be gentle.

go back to /R/eddit. thats not what we do here

HOLY SHIT! It's an Arab Shia LaBeouf!

You look like a mix of Joseph Stalin, Mario and some 80s pop star that never broke through

hi , why guys ?

I don't like your mustache

Nice pube beard.

9/11 never forget
you did this on purpose you think it is funny
you are laughing at the america

you look like osama bin ladens forgotten son.

Are you killing yourself in a suicide bombing? You look like the type. If I lived in the Shithole your at, I'd probably become a jihadist too. You look like the sort of cunt that fucking blows himself up at the dress rehearsal.

>be me
>see boy who ask for roast
>ok.avi
>you look like a French guy and actor had sex
>in your French fase

That's all you guys got? Bunch of normies.
Reddit can be more savage than you guys, cmon.

NIgga look like a terrorist Jon Snow.

Wrong date dumbass

I'm in Europe you cunt, you american's have the wrong date.

bump

I wanna kiss u

/newfag/ kys

You have an overbite, might wanna go to the orthodontists

Does it make you sad that the first thought that crosses anyone's mind when they first see you is "That gypsy needs a wash". I bet you fucking stink. You should kill yourself, you'll probably smell better.

Shia Labeouf isn't Arab?

Hilarious. I bet next you'll be saying we have the wrong unit of measurement too?

How would you know that's what they do on reddit?

Reddit fag detected. GTFO, back to plebbit fag.

.........GET OUT .....this is a female telling you this and it should be a damn insult its self....gtf....just gtf...this is Sup Forums not fuckin gay reddit.....and fuckin pluck in between eyebrows....your getting a unibrow.....and trim up a bit what are you an animal ....a mess? Nobody wants that fuckin faggot shit in here who do you think you are.....get out....you dont belong and never will be.....roasting is for uppity people who think they need more or want to be stupid dumbasses your just wanting the fucking attention you fag...go get fucked deep in the ass by jogn cena or Shia LaBeouf ......just get out......you lost your privilege your fuckin grounded,......go find your Pappy,papa,oh daddy you have and him calling you insults should be a free at home of the whim roasts you can get tax free willingly

I suppose it's handy being able to flip your photo upside down and still not tell the difference between your hamster pussy stash and your cro-mag uni-brow.

Your hair looks like a fat black woman's wig.

Fuck this thread

I don't need to roast you, life already did by giving you dark skin sandnigger.

bump

You look like Shia Sand nigger labouf

Put RB on that timestamp

>09 NOV 2017

Jesus christ I'm American and even I'm aware that the ENTIRE rest of the world writes dates this way, leave the fucking house sometime you pathetic gayraped cunt

are they still looking for you after the last bombing?

I've never seen someone so deserving of roasting in my whole life. You look like a gay degenerate terrorist and I bet you suck your dad's dick in bondage while screaming Allah akubar!

Your father is a sand nigger and your mother is a goat. You're hard to look at bub.

Why the fuck would I want to read the day over the month first? You commie cunt.

You look like a nice man. Have a nice day sir.

Normal people read the day first, cause we have the same month for like a month. The days change everyday.

Hola hay como un Taco Bell entonces

I smell an attention whore. Blah blah look at me blah blah kill myself

>Why the fuck would I want to read the day over the month first?
bait?

i really hate this new gay Sup Forums...only attention whores would post pics just to stick a marker in the pooper

Goat fucker

When will you do another Transformers movie?

Hey hizo su aspecto de bigote como necesita ser encerado junto con las cejas creo que te pareces a un trabajador de Taco Bell o tal vez alguien que es limítrofe en la frontera de ser llevado a la frontera para BN y alien ilegal de fronteras

Here tell your autistic fiends you visited /b and had fun and how amazing is, never come back and KYS

Jodete maricon, en este board no hablamos pendejadas, si vas a escribir en español, hazlo coherente e interesante, pedazo de mierda, hijo de trepa trenes.

Yes!

Traps have been here forever

>OP here

Keep the roast coming, I'm reading everything.
>mybodyisready.jpeg

yeah I know jay bailey was one of the first but HE was for jokes and giggles...you gay fags took it to another level by believing we really like dick then started spamming every thread and board

You look like a beta male terrorist.
The Fucksheep 4.000
Only thing your good at is driving peacefull trucks.
You wand white people to say mean things to you so you have better reasons to blowusup
cause allahuakbar doesn't cut it anymore.

You go to right wing boards and having you self roasted to justive your actions and believe's.

You are what we call terrorist's

There is no meaning behind your actions at all.
allah is disapointed in you
You don't even know the real korran.
Humanity is disapointed in you becouse you never gave something back to our society.

GTFO of Sup Forums
and go KYS

You will be doing everyone a favour.
It would be the only and last kind thing you ever did.

but i"m sure it is a great thing.