Do you ignore black women?

do they even register as women on your radar?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus14.pdf#064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I ignore all stray animals

Half breeds can sometimes be redpilled, but I know better than to procreate with the monkey

I'm not into bestiality.

Nope, it's genetic trash. There is a reason blacks all want blonde women, they are far more desirable and give far better looking kids.

I lived in Louisiana as a teenager, no shortage of black girls really anywhere in the south. I had a black girl with white features and who acted white like me, she had caramel colored skin but both her parents were white. I considered asking her out since she was really cute and had a big butt, but her dad hated white dudes and after I went to her house once he figured out what was going on and forbid me from ever going back.

Other than that, no I don't think I consider 99% of them people at all.

Literally revolting. I can't think of a breed of women I like less.

>both her parents were white
black*

Nah they're like animals every time I see them. Always screeching and hollering.

That's a charity I'm not really interested in.

I once made out with a black lady. She was ok looking. I remember it got around at my school and several people were like 'no shes not attractive'. Now by black standards she was attractive, so my conclusion is that the people in my year found her unattractive due to race but didn't outright say it.

>tfw all the normies were red pilled and I wasn't, but now I browse pol

I once made out with a black man. He was ok looking. I remember it got around at my school and several people were like 'no he's not attractive'. Now by black standards he was attractive, so my conclusion is that the people in my year found him unattractive due to race but didn't outright say it.

>tfw all the normies were red pilled and I wasn't, but now I browse pol

Paha, tbf she was prob higher test than me at the time.

>considering a high test gorilla attractive

OP are you serious?

Don't speak about zoophilia anymore.

There are no black women in Poland

White people are becoming more racist due to them finally realizing they can no longer use race to their advantage, viva the new world order!

Half black registers for me

I ignore them

attraction to black women seems like a fetish

afraid of catching some infectious disease by looking at them with the naked eye.

She's a qt

I usually put my hand near my glock just in case

would
fucking
smash

They don't. Half-black neither.

Grew up with racist as hell parents and they ingrained the negro hate in me since childhood. Said they would disown me if I ever brought a nigger into the house. Throughout most of my teens I would mostly ignore black girls when they made advances. Kinda glad I was never desperate enough to bang any of them.

Funny enough my brother married a nigress and has half breed niglets with her. My parents begrudgenly accepted her, but still continue to talk shit behind his back as does the rest of the family.

Nope. All blacks register as feral beasts on my radar.

Low self esteem(you)

>ITT: ugly neckbeards pretending to have standards

DESU I do kind of ignore them. I'm pretty far right, but I'm usually not racist when it comes to girls. I'm on very "good terms" with a British Pakistani girl ATM... I've seen Arab girls I like the look of... But for some reason, I've NEVER been seriously affected to a black lady. IDK why.

No.

I've never held a conversation with a black woman outside of replying to snide comments they make in public. New York is a helluvah city.

>half breeds
fuck no, those are the ones that always seem to get into BLM stronk independent womyn smash the patriarchy type shit

Pure black women are mostly ugly. Black women need to be mixed with some other race in order to have a fine face.

I fucked a half black girl last summer. It was okay, she's a nice girl but it just felt wrong physically. 6/10 because any white girl who's that much of a freak in bed would be an 8.

Niggers are repulsive

>Percent of non-Hispanic black or African American women 20 years and over who are obese: 57.6% (2009-2012)

cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus14.pdf#064

>Chlamydia
In 2013, the overall rate among blacks in the United States was 1,147.2 cases per 100,000 population (Table 11B). The rate of reported cases of chlamydia among black women was 5.8 times the rate among white women

>Gonorrhea
The rate of gonorrhea among blacks in 2013 was 426.6 cases per 100,000 population, which was 12.4 times the rate among whites

>Primary and Secondary Syphilis

In 2013, 37.3% of all cases reported to CDC were among blacks. The overall 2013 rate for blacks was 5.6 times the rate for whites. In 2013, the rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 5.3 times the rate among white men; the rate among black women was 15 times the rate among white women

I knew one black girl when I was in high school and she was probably the only funny female I've ever met

Some can be very cute, and polite. The school that I go to, however, have ghetto nigs and hoodrats mostly, so I ignore them.

Hot black girls>Hot white girls
Average white girls>Average black girls.

only in a hate fuck way

but the seminigs can be hot

White women are the most attractive

They are nice where I live,there just normal humans for me. (napa)

>killing of an insurance salesman
he did nothing wrong

>he

That's a woman

>pic

her son killed him

Those remarkable aryan features.

OP a faggot

Where is Latrina?

the weeb ones and the ones from East Africa are often qts. Even have a few qt Jamaican friends.

I'm black and if I dated a black girl she'd have to be one of those 3. African-American women tend to be more blue pilled than white women, save my mother.

I'd probably fuck a flesh light before I'm desperate enough to fuck a black chick.

Can't get aids from a flesh light

the way her ass bounces and jiggles in the beginning is amazing. How can white women even compete?

I'm so attracted black women. Daddy likes his chocolate.

Kayesha and Keosha could be doable with some work.

>having preferences is low self-esteem

nice projection Zena

depends on the woman desu

By not being niggers

I once had a threesome with three black girls.

>chimps in plaid

I understand why so many black men are gay.

Given the choice of a black man or a black woman, they would rather be with a black man.

Also, nearly every black male is raised by a single mom, which will fuck someone up.

Cody's a lucky man

>hurr durr four people = threesome
lrn2count nigger.

I go exclusively for brown and black girls

Here come the nigger cuck racemixing shill virgins

now be honest about their looks and body type

>racemixing
absolutely not, just curious

>half

nigger you're dumb

lol no, the OP picture is genetic trash. The African exchange student in my honors molecular genetics class who was researching CRISPR-mediated gene ablation screens throughout undergrad, and getting paid and published for it, was very much not trash.

I agree with pol on general cultural aspects, and perhaps certain races having a different media level of intelligence, but that's not how genetics work. You don't pass on the genetics of your general race, you pass on YOUR personal genetics.

If you see an outlier who's beautiful and smart who gives a fuck what race she is. So your average sheboon?
Sure

But I've certainly met smart and attractive blacks -- it's just a hell of a lot more rare, and you only really see them in certain settings...

Case in point, look at prop209 in Cali. Teh proposition that made racial quotas and racial preferences illegal.

Without black privilige, black admittance into law school PLUMMETED, but rather amazingly, the amount of black graduates remained relatively static. Implying that the smart blacks who belonged there in the first place, continued to get in without extra help, while the idiots who never belonged their in the first place and were only getting in via affirmative action, would've dropped out anyways...

Point being, there are always outliers, and the only reason so many University or (supposedly educated) blacks chimp out, is because of the democratic welfare and affirmative action system set in place, forcing people who should never be in top tier schools, into them -- simply for the sake of muh fuggina duvursiteh

cool story deshaneequaneshaneese

How much black is "black" though? 1/2, 1/4...?

she's a white woman dipped in chocolate. by that i mean there are different types of black races, not all look like monkeys with big lips and noses.

Slept with 4 black women now dated one for 2 years

>it's my fetish

Do you know how many generations separated from Africa she is?

It took a lot of racemixing to reach that point.

Not to mention, even going by pol's favorite IQ studies, blacks tend to be place only one standard deviation below whites, implication being there's an easy overlap between half of white people and half of black people. Ergo, the vast majority of *extreme* chimping out you see is from cultural and political institutions, as opposed to genetic reasons.

Dems convincing blacks and other minorities to suck on the government teat has been a serious problem and a pathway to destruction via handouts and victim mentality for quite some time now.

Underrated

depends on the circumstance and approach, but as a general rule no

if they appear feral naturally i adjust my course, but if they dindu nuffin then i dont

just like they and everyone else does when they see me approaching

Hello newfriend

Some QTs in my area - especially blipster ones. Then I remember how much aggressive bullshit I incur in dealing them, and I turn 360 degrees and walk away.

damn she looks hot as fuck. what is her name?

Agreed.

not bad expect the hair

hot

Lucky me there are none.

I find them disgusting. Which is why I exclusively date black women.

It's terrible that I'm not attracted to them, and I see that lack of attraction as a latent racism within my souls. So, as a white male I owe it to them, and I owe it to blacks to fully my genetic bloodline, to irreparably mix it with black DNA.

White people have had their time. We need to let the rest of the races have theirs.

Absolutely nothing wrong with a white washed black girl. They're really rare though.

White men get the best black women. It's the reverse for white women.

>anyone more bluepilled than white women
u wot?

I seriously cannot get a boner over black girls. It's not even because I dislike miscegeny, my dick just doesn't want that.

Also, I don't see black people in my dreams. If someone is supposed to be black, they just end up looking white for some reason.

OP still a faggot

When I was a waiter in uni I used to work with this African girl who had a major crush on me, she had a sleek athletic curvy body, I never went through with fucking her even though I coulda, my friends thought I was nuts and looking back I should of done it, I would have been the one doing the cucking to black guys.

Same. It's kinda weird. I can appreciate some rare nignogs even looking pretty enough, but I just don't feel any desire for them.

This. I came in a black girl last night.
She said if she gets pregnant, she's gonna raise it on her own and make me pay child support.

We're fixing this mess of white oppression, one child at a time.

like it

I would fuck a good looking black girl but maybe not produce children with her

Noelle Monique. She's a Playboy model.

Genetics dont work that way

I can't ignore a beautiful woman. Beautiful black women are though.

People keep posting mulattos in a black women thread.

Yeah she's black, but she's not that black.

that THING is alive in NYC?