Art Thread

Art Thread

lurkin'

originalgo contento

this is magifincent, do you know the father to this masterpiece?

Usually art doesn't make me feel anything. I can't really describe the feeling. Feels like something i felt as a child. I want to be there and explore. Like being on vacation in a foreign country. Good thread so far

Beksiński

lerkin

Some Star Wars for you guys.

Dunno if this counts, but i just made it today in paint.net

nice one

I'm in love with his work, it reminds me of a lot of things I've seen in dreams. Quite the visionary

what the hell. that's my painting

Quit with the nerd shit. This is a place for finer taste.

ok but ur file tiny

can we have some nobrand futuristic cityscapes as well?

more pl

Why are the pics so small?........

It's Darek Zabrocki

this is his work too

Yeah me too. There is one image I am having trouble finding. Some sort of creature in a pit and on the wall was something scrawled in Latin. Do you know the one?

Serious Akria feelings from that one.

dope gives me nostalgia for something i never knew

I like art

twist on Flemish baroque. 10/10

A classic from the states

Openness and peaceful. Love it

I'm not really an artist but I do big poster board drawings in ink whenever my thoughts or life events get really hard to handle.. I'm a stickler on details and I just recently started this when my nightmares came back. It sits above my bed. I have more if anyone's interested.

yup

Both great. Makes me feel something that isn't the standard drudgery. I am only typing this out to bump the thread. Lots of good stuff here

Especially with the back story. What's the story here? Scary skellington with a sickle?

Note how at this point in development he Luke character was possibly going to be female.

Classic. Would have loved to have been there when aristotle and Plato argued it out.

It's incomplete. It's a grim reaper I keep seeing in my nightmares from my deployments. I work on it when I wake up at night in the moonlight. I have this vision for it where there's an eye above him and a banner wrapper around him. The sickle part is a backwards moon

Good thread

holy shit i love your art, wish i had the rest from that thread.

Oops. Meant for

(┛ˋДˊ)┛彡┻━┻

everyone who has posted stuff in here this thread rocks honestly not often do good threads like this come along