Swedish government begins creating imams

archive.is/DysPp

>In 2008, the Swedish government debated this issue but concluded that it would not get involved in Islamic training because it would be in breach of the government’s religious neutrality doctrine.

>But Kista Folk High School will now take the matter in its own hands by teaching Islamic theology to students with an aid provided by the Swedish state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to leave this hell.

This is sensible policy. Russia has similar system, there is one "approved" state-sponsored muslim school of thought, and those who deviate from it are considered wahhabis and shit. Basically it's a way to put religion on a short leash.

Does Sweden having any rights to speak your mind? Cause it seems as if they are really trying to push equality and non judgement with everything someone does.

that's a better move rather than taking imams from the Saudis

You're only allowed to speak your mind if you're a cuck and all news are censored.

>Does Sweden having any rights to speak your mind?

they do but if it isn't PC it will kil your social and professional life

Sweden has some of the best freedom of the press in the world

they censor themself

Literally nothing bad with this.

It's better to have state-taught imams who doesn't believe that homosexuals should get thrown off a roof instead of these corrupt imams we have imported from shitskin countries.

>Germany
>good freedom of press
How about no.

>I want to leave this hell
Don't worry, Sven. You'll get your revenge soon.

how come America is in the yellow zone?

Good perspective

I never thought of it that way but you're right

If you're gonna have Muslims in your country may as well make sure they get the all-inclusive LGBTQIA-friendly state sanctioned bastardized version of Islam

You'd have a point if Swedes were as Draconian as Russians with dissenters.

The Swedes don't seem that likely to crackdown on extremism and Muslims will continue gravitating to extremists.

What is the source on this shit

This is especially true if you live in bigger cities, it's not so bad outside of those but who knows how long that will last.

I just wish my family didn't live here ;_;
All our news censor themselves.

Because we allow people to print things that may hurt the feelings of some people other than white men

>mfw Sweden will manage to turn even Islam into a cuck religion

Look at the bottom left corner of the map

That's basically the only way to create new branches of Islam nowdays though.

You can't have people like Martin Luther smashing up signs on mosque doors telling people of the much better version of Islam like when protestantism was invented.

Clearer than ever that they want Sweden to be muslim. Complete replacement of the local population and culture.

It's a clear attempt to normalize Islam as a culture integrated within the population. In other words: making Islam have a bigger representation and making muslims more at home while the dying local population feels more alien everytime.

why the fuck do they not add years to these kinds of maps holy shit what is wrong with researchers

>Literally nothing bad with this.

I agree actually. It's quite possible that this is the EU beginning its brainwashing programs on mudslimes. After all, they're good at it, look how they've programmed white Europeans.

They still all need to be lined up and shot, but yeah.

Lol the Swedes are a great African people. In'shallah.

im not so sure about that,

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Retarded or just pretending?

Look at the map again

It has a big banner across the top that includes the year for which it is relevant

It's your country. You can do whatever you find the resolve to do. I'm just saying that I wouldn't hold my breath for this having any desirable effect.

It's just as likely these imams attract Swedish natives to cuckslam while the salafi and thug sects continue doing what they're doing unchallenged.

There really is no other option

The Muslims are there to stay so may as well try to pacify the religion by pumping out imams schooled in the state sanctioned Islamic jurisprudence

They could eliminate welfare and ban Islamization as Viktor Orban has in Hungary. The end result is self deportation.

We both know that's never going to happen in Sweden or any other Western European nation

GOOD MASHALLAH YA RABBI YA RAHMAN! I love seeing the racist kaffirs cry about this

Sven, buy guns.
You are one of the most gun-free countries in Europe. Buy guns.

Poor Sweden

>that's a better move rather than taking imams from the Saudis
This, however the MOST sensible move is to:
- Ban Mosques
- Break up Ghettos
- Monitor all internet traffic to known extremist sites
- Check up on regular frequenters. Give them a little scare if they seem serious.

white = cuck
black = uncucked

No. Not so long as they are state sanctioning Islam. This is why it's a bad idea.

Far better to let this infection fester, then amputate rather than letting it poison the whole body. Doing nothing is preferable to this.

State sanctioned imans basically means you are banning certain sects if islam. It might be the second best solucion long term though (the best one being to expel muslims).
While you're at it you'll need a big police informant network present in every mosque, because some of those non-sanctioned imams are very bold with encouraging sharia-bullshit.

Yeah it is a pretty good map for determining level of Jewish control in nations except for Russia which is ZOG to the max

That's a lot of work and cost a fuckload more than pic related.

You act those Sweden will reach some turning point where the people will go full Third Reich but I'm about to school you on the issue

Swedes are taught from their earliest days that Muslims and Africans are innocent angels and that white people are evil Nazis so to make up for that they must sacrifice what they have so that Muslims and Africans can enjoy Sweden too because we're all people!

leftists really believe they can "educate" muslims into their bullshit... Top kek, the only thing they would create is fundamentalists that will rekt any libtard ideology.

Do those even exist in Sweden?

I bet there's more ammo at my local Wal-Mart than there is in entire Swedish cities

I can't find an actual REAL job but at least the government in virginia is paying niggers who have murdered people to STOP murdering a full time wage. at least sweden is paying preachers to build suicide bomb vests.

at least the average little nigger gets more in state money per year than I would working full time.

cool situation. no one better expect a single democrat to be spared when this is all over. protect your democratic mother and you're a dead man. they all die.

It's about creating imams to replace the old ones who are dying and to fill new vacancies in existing mosques

Honestly given the political climate in Sweden it really is their best option

Arabia Saudi is exporting imans to spread wahabism. What will you do about this?

>corrupt imams we have imported from shitskin countries

Oh hey guise you're practicing your religion wrong.

>It's better to have state-taught imams

Listen to our state-taught imams that;

>doesn't believe that homosexuals should get thrown off a roof

that will go over well with real Muslims, I'm sure

Stockholm actually has a huge amount of gun crime.

There are more dildos in the average male swedes home than there are bullets in the entire western world.

You understand all these faggots will take the Hajj at some point? When they do, all this farsical liberalization will be undone as they're ridiculed for their gauge earrings and harems of Swedish fuccboi trannies. They'll return pissed at Sweden for making them look like fools to the OG Saudis and Somalis

This is just more Swedumb.

first euro nation that forms a foreign legion to build a nongovernmental army to sweet through europe and exterminate the lesser races has me as a volunteer.

"Gradual" incentives are not "second best" solutions because there is no incentive for ME to live in a society where they give more money to muslims and murderers than to hardworking, talented people. there's no society to LIVE there let alone work and be persecuted.

people will give their lives for europe if they get something in return. the "second best solutions" ALWAYS involve whites giving MORE and subhumans recieving MORE. that's not second best, genius

the muslims die, or europe is gone forever. choose one. choosing "peace" will only end with YOU dead. the smart and talented can simply escape. beg for our help while you still ahve the chance.

The Swedish government is doing to Islam what it did to Christianity

They won't because if you aren't financially able to than Hajj isn't required and most Muslims in Sweden are very poor as they can't get jobs because they don't speak Swedish and have no skills and are illiterate even in their native tongue

Unless Sweden starts paying for Muslims to take the Hajj which I could definitely see happening

>home

I think you mean anus Danishbro

Why is Greece and Italy orange? I've never heard of heavy censorship there.

Go back to stormfront with your autistic "RAHOWA" fantasies

Honestly I believe this to be a good thing. Better control the invading horde with a homebrew propaganda rather than leave them to become sleeper cells for the arabs.

The Imams will not be so poor and secular as tomor take it. Their mosques will almost certainly end up sponsoring their imams to take the Hajj.

Book it.

yay lets spend more money on stopping assimilation
FUCK europe

Because they have political parties that say not so nice things about immigrants

The map is a complete farce and the fact that if you showed the average German or swede that map and they'd agree with it only serves to further the ridiculousness of it

Even muslim countries have tried doing that and never been able to due to how islam is organized. No state can control Islam which is why muslim countries still are religious even after 100 years of being ruled by atheists and anti-islamic figures like mustafa kemal, mubarak, hafez al-assad, abdelaziz bouteflika and so on and so forth. All of them tried to control islam and jailed and tortured anyone who said that the rules of islam was good, the state sponsored imams was 100% against the rules of islam and called them old fashioned, but people still are religious.

>america
>worse freedom of press than germany, sweden, austria etc.

Who came up with that shit?

tomor="to not"

The Hajj isn't an indoctrination camp it's a few days of doing some autistic shit in the desert like throwing rocks at a wall and shitting in the open

The map considers things like "able to post racist or misogynist material" to be downgrades.

No, they are creating the fertile ground for muslim extremists to take over and thrive. Muslims in Sweden are more radicalized than the once in the Middle-East, which is the general trend in Europe. With a few exceptions, Sweden not among them.

SWEDEN

I don't even know what that stands for

give me ONE good reason to continue to live in america when idiots like you propose a "compromise" in which we give MORE than we are already giving.

I refuse to live here if they're going to continue legalizing killing white people. that doesn't make me stormfront. I will leave the west. have fun with your "compromises"

Yall fuckers just come to America already

But leave the leftists behind to enjoy their "cultural enrichment"

Good goy. The Hajj is just like Christcucks touring Jerusalem. Nothing nefarious happens in Saudi Arabia.

heh heh heh.

OMG. Soon they will be releasing stupid fatwas too. RIP Sweden.

i prefer that the state funds imam training
rather than letting the saudis funding it

Save meeeeee

how mad is this going to make SA and other muslim fundies? since I doubt they'll enjoy loosing monopoly on their thing

All the existing state sponsored muslim groups hide under the guise of muh rights, muh equality, but several investigative tv programs have gone under cover and in every fucking case the imam says one thing to the open press, and something completely different to the under cover reporter. And they keep inviting extremist speakers. We had the mentor of OBL, Salman Al-Ouda, in Malmo a couple of weeks ago speaking to the "moderate" civil society.

Why the fuck would this be any different. It will be infiltrated by islamists in no time, and we have no idea what they're even saying in their disgusting fucking language.

Is the Netherlands beyond saving?

>sweden white
that shit is a complete lie

it already is. a good example is how muslims translators are helping to cover up muslims who have killed christians in the refugee camps

>freedom of the press
no such thing

Saudi Arabia has some seriously fine women

They'll be getting all up in that

Jesus Christ.

Italy is censored tho

The nations colored in white on the map have it

The rest of the world doesn't

Yeah right. Both Swedish media and police are censoring themselves to fit their shitty narratives.
The police even have a response code for immigration related matters, which they refuse to acknowledge. And all Swedish media are still claiming that these grown up dindus are children.

Sweden is doomed
There would be no more Viking blood in the next 10 years, majority of Swedes would be mixed with Arab blood & their children will be mongrels

Sweden slow down.. no really.
And i say that as an Austrian getting cheated out of his new right wing leader :(
SLOW THE FUCK DOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY

Holy fucking shit Swedistan.

Amsterdam and large cities are gone friend

Smaller and further regions like Limburg are fine, we are supposed to have a refugee shelter here in Maastricht but I haven't seen a single one or any drastic change

Majority of Swede agree with it, so you cant really do anything about it. There should be a big HABBENING where a lot of people get hurt in Sweden so people will wake up

Elias can get it

Anyone got the full webm of Elias?

Sad to hear!

I've always admired the Netherlands

I hope you guys will be okay but you're such a small population you could easily be swamped by migrants ;__;

ITT:

>retards who would have the Saudis train imams rather than a sane, secular government.

Retards indeed.

kek

Swedish censorship is more inofficial and subtle. The establishment media, along with state sponsored SVT and SR (radio) all embark from a common acceptance that they stand for the only morally correct and justifiable way to report the news.

For example they always and only show pictures of refugee mothers and children, omitting the fact that like 90% of the fugees are young males. If you point out the error of their ways with numbers, statistics and facts, they are not met with objective arguments, but with accusations of racism and accusations of benefitting our only immigration critical party.

In fact, I would even say that the Swedish debate climate lacks any base in the objective reality, everything depends on the whims and emotions of who ever is speaking.

Then dig yourself a cosy grave, because it's nowhere to leave from mussy invasion above ground. So either die or stop being a sissy and go claim ancestors land back.

You have no idea how bad I want a, big, local happening. Just suicide bomb something in Cuckholm, spark the flame.