Good evening

Good evening.

Do you have something on your mind? Are you feeling sad again?

Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don’t need any more of these faggot ass armchair psychiatrist Alice threads. Fuck off and die. Here’s your (You) you self righteous fuck.

Ooh ooh ooh

talk to me please

I'm certain I can help you out

'cause I'm all qualified and shit

self-righteousness can go a long way.

Sad? Them doggos' put a smile on my face.

that's good, user.

I hope you feel good.

is there something you'd like to talk about user

I want to fuck my sister but she’s only 8? Should I wait until she’s 12?

>Do you have something on your mind?
pussy

>Are you feeling sad again?
yep, feeling sad you didn't post nudes like say of your sister

>Let's talk.
I've got a huge fucking boner right now

yah, waiting would be good

don't do the fuck too soon, or you get caught

bad boy

good thing to have on your mind

don't have a sister

whack it? I don't have any titties for you mane

Fuck you, bitch

Hhhh I’m literally fucking screaming and sh ak ing omg right now someone literally fucking said Rick and Morty wasn’t for smart people

it can be easy to draw that conclusion about a cartoon that you haven't seen much of

what do you think of rick and mort?

guys I found this song

it's sweet

youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4

Well I think you need to be in college to fully understand it tbh I know people meme about it but it’s not for kids the jokes are kinda complex

I'm sad that I just got my 2nd test back out of 3 and its both D's. Retaking this class and I feel like I will have to retake it again. Also im 28 the oldest in my class.

I wouldn't throw a fit about somebody's tossed off opinion though

pull yourself together mane

its okay.

keep enjoying it.

>hipster faggot voice
>le so original ugly cartoonz XD
>shitty bright colors
What a meme amiright

Well to ducking retarded that they just say it without knowing like I’m pretty smart tbh so idk

ooooh shit

it happens man

wait for the third grade

retake the class. dont expect to take it again though

you ain't a bitch boy. you got dis. You'll ace it this time.

i think it's fun though

I like bright colors and simple music

I am a simple person

yah, what do you care about them? they be fags anyway

I am not sure if I can call my life a life if all I do is struggle to keep my head above the water.

I’m not in fucking third grade idiot, why make a thread like this if you’re going to be rude?

you're still alive. That makes it a life

you're doing good. better than some. what's making it hard tho?

are you sure you're not in third grade?

I think you are lying to me

fuck off, stupid faggot

Not being able to plan, I suck at being organized, I failed school and I am struggling to find a job, if i didnt have astmha I would have joined the army , but life happens

ay, that sucks.

do you write things down? schedule stuff? make lists?

that helps some people

Oh yeah I do, but i forget where i put those lists, and i cant plan good so schedules never work, my parents gave up on helping me half a year ago. I feel like a huge dissapointment

Someone close in the family died, they found them after 5 days. I suspect someone else killed them and made it look like a heart attack. I don't know what to do, they cremated the body.

fuckin bad

get a little notebook, keep it in your pocket

write all your shit there

that's what I do

when I look at it, it helps a ton.

you are the only person you can disappoint. and if you don't want to be dissappointed, lower your standards and keep trying. keep at it, user.

shoot.

autopsy?

this sounds fishe

The person had a heart condition so a heart attack wasn't unexpected but the person I suspect has access to drugs to induce such a thing, working in the medical field. The family refused to do an autopsy, they live a few hundred miles away. I feel frustrated and like taking the law on my own hands.
I just needed to vent, I'm not really looking for advice or anything.

Thanks user , might help, but in the end I get to stressed and I will stop doing it and go down the same drain hole again.

That's what i meant with trying to keep my head above the water, like I survive but barely and I dont see why i should keep going.

hmmm

hmmmmmmmm

good luck, user.

ahhh, don't lose hope though

hope keeps you living and improving. it's good stuff to have

you're surviving, and that's a good thing. you still have to capacity to continue living. don't give that up. it's valuable.

i got into a car accident five years ago, while in recovery my friends moved. one stole a bunch of my games and programs. i look forward to going to physical therapy or my personal trainer.

ooooh shit

buuurn

got any new friends yet? you do got some good things left in your life.

I hope life will improve aswell

I feel like everyone at work thinks I'm some autistic sperg because I don't like to sit and chat with them when it's slow.
I just don't want to stand around and chit chat about your stupid family, and I don't want them to know about my pathetic lonely personal life, so I'd rather avoid conversation altogether.
I'm planning on quitting in the new year, so they'll be super short staffed.

I was dating a girl. It was great, she was my dream girl. Beautiful, funny, kind, and a ton of fun. Then we had like a little fight about something that wasn't even a big deal (she even said it wasn't) and she dumped me. Just like that.

Later she said she'd take some time to think about it before making a final decision and asked me to text her the next day. So I did, and she was really cold to me and then told me she needed "space" and that she would talk to me when she was ready.

Since then I've seen her a couple of times in classes (we're both in uni together) but she's completely ignored me.

So I know what it means, it just hurts that she's doing it. I really loved her, and I miss her a lot. I find it difficult to focus on work or school. I feel sad and worthless all the time. The only time I really feel at peace is when I'm sleeping.

I don't know how to make the feelings stop. But I want to desperately because I can't take feeling like this.

Thanks user for letting me vent.

good

nahh

don't think that

if you don't want to talk about their family, don't talk about it. it makes you kind of spergy, but don't assume that they think that. ignore 'em.

Or if you want to be sure that they hold you in high regard, talk to them and put up with their petty conversation. then maybe they'll like you better, and let you talk about things that they're not interested in.

dunno.

good luck mane

hm.

maybe just give it some time, man

maybe it'll get better

the feelings ain't gonna stop anytime soon though

feel 'em. it's bad, but it's all you can do

I feel your pain.