Why do in american movies.shows China and Russia are depicted as strong and powerful countries ?

Why do in american movies.shows China and Russia are depicted as strong and powerful countries ?
I mean France is in top 5 of United Nations Security Council as USA, UK, France, China and Russia and yet we are never mentionned.

Why ? Questions for americans since I noticed this shit in americans movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

mapfight.appspot.com/texas-vs-fr/texas-france-size-comparison
theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/07/operation-tinseltown-how-the-cia-manipulates-hollywood/491138/
youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM
youtube.com/watch?v=y_6dO5-fV-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know about Russia, but corruption in Hollywood w/r/t China is a well-known thing. China pandering is probably the biggest reason for all the superhero films of the last decade or so.

I am a Greek

cold war mentality

after the west defeated all of their relevant enemies, america is unable to conceive a world where only the west is relevant so desperately wants to bomb everything and make enemies

Chinese give Hollywood money. France does not. Simple as that my friend. Don't know about Ruskies. Wouldn't be surprised though. Or maybe many in Hollywood sympathize with Russians.

>France does not.
haha, Vivendi bought Universal, in case you didn't know.

yeah USA always need to belittle France...
to the point that many young americans have completely inaccurate perceptions of objective things like the geographical size of France.
When they learn France is as big as Texas, they refuse to believe it.
>I-I learnt in school it was small as New Hampshire!

>China pandering is probably the biggest reason for all the superhero films of the last decade or so.

What? How so? Explain in detail.

Russia is a legit threat, tho.

You pitiful cucks literally ran out of ammunition one month into your Libya campaign

I thought France was twice the size of Texas actually.

France is in this top 5 only because of Churchill's pity
And we aren't even that strong
stop making us look worse with your bullshit

russia is not a threat anymore. both russians and americans would love to, tho

Hollywood is filled with closet commies as well as being extremely left wing. They love showing off pro China shit while ignoring all the fucked up human rights abuses etc

Stop using french IP please

>yeah USA always need to belittle France...
Since when is giving money to Hollywood a good thing?

American cinema always has a propaganda bias, unless it's a romantic movie. They depict their opponents as strong, even though they may not be really powerful. Like Best Korea in Homefront.

Why do you immediatly assume i'm not french? The truth hurts?

Essaie juste de réfuter ce que j'ai dis

mapfight.appspot.com/texas-vs-fr/texas-france-size-comparison

since your own intelligence agencies started doing it

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/07/operation-tinseltown-how-the-cia-manipulates-hollywood/491138/

Not him but Hollywood makes movies which are seen all over the world.
Hollywood is a weapon

Nobody here thinks about france but rain dead white women who still cling to it as some sort of romantic destination. Nobody here thinks about France, nobody here cares about France, hell, nobody over here even knows where France is let alone its geographical size.

Yes they are. They have orchestrated the refugee crisis and got Drumpf to be POTUS.

sorry i forgot i was speaking with a retard

This

I refute because you don't put any space between the question mark.
It's a french rule.

denial and butthurt
didn't rename cuisine (fries) because of butthurt

I thought that's a bad thing. At least others on Sup Forums told me it was a bad thing.

Poirot over here

youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM

Excuse me if I try to respect the language I'm speaking
Every time I put a space between the question mark americans jump at me and insult, so I don't do it

The western intelligence agencies back what I said.

Why would we be in denial or butthurt about a place that we only tangentially know exists?

>russophobia

Dumb kremlinbot.

>americans jump at me and insult, so I don't do it
>Beigng a faggot like this

Cuck

that council shit is a meme

no one cares about UK or France, Germany is the only relevant Yuro country. Even the last election prove that France (and UK) is just a pawn while US, Germany and Russia are the players

Because they all take place in the near future.

>Germany is the only relevant Yuro country

you sound stupid
of course uneducated people know nothing about foreign politics

your new president is literally Merkel's favourite cuckboi

Sorry if I try to make us less hated in this board.

He's right you know :

Is not the opposite ?

youtube.com/watch?v=y_6dO5-fV-8

China puts a quota on the number of foreign films that are allowed to be sold in Chinese theaters. The films that are allowed are selected by the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television of the People's Republic of China (SAPPRFT). They have certain requirements, such as partnership with a Chinese studio, filming some of the scenes in China, censorship of certain things, using Chinese actors, and most importantly portraying China in a positive way.

Sometimes, special scenes are created for movies, just to be shown to Chinese audiences. Other times, they are shown to all audiences.

China's influence is not just from the Government. The Chinese population has a taste for special effects, fast pace action scenes, explosions, CGI, etc.

Macaron BTFO

>Why do in american movies.shows China and Russia are depicted as strong and powerful countries ?
Because they are

It's confirmed, you like to denigrate France. Maybe you are french but only french "of papers"

You think Macron isn't a literal puppet of Merkel? You support him and you say that I denigrate France? kys

>literal puppet of Merkel

Confirmed now. Algerian or maybe Turk origins ? Go back to your parent's country please if you like France

France 3d Army in terms of warheads

kind of good looking

what the fuck are we spending so much on in the military

the military stuff you see on that chart; as well as salaries, pensions, veterans benefits, R&D, etc.

This.
In the Martian the chinks are depicted as sophisticated and benevolent saviors too, complete pandering. You wouldn't ask chinks to build anything to do with space for you, nor would they do it.

Partially but mostly (in China's case) it's pandering to a very large market. Movies have to get approved in China to be shown in cinemas, if you pander to them you up your chances and money. Russia is still an enemy and an easy scapegoat.

>legit threat
Are fucking joking? The Resource Federation is as much of a threat to west as the macacos that you eat for dinner.

Because small-sized countries are not allowed

Me too!

Yet France own 11,691,000 km2 in this Earth.
Bigger than Canada.

Take that faggot

>the refugee crisis is our fault
NO PROOFS
O

P
R
O
O
F
S

>They have orchestrated the refugee crisis and got Drumpf to be POTUS
+15 monkeys in your soup

because they are non western powers. france may be stronk, but it's still part of the west, led by america.

this. France is part of the "good guys club". Batroc the Leaper is the only worthwhile French villain. But even he was retconned as a neutral/friendly character.

Hollywood is appealing to china.Because chinese movie sucks,even Bollywood is better.They make big money in china.

>They make big money in china.
This desu

About the Warcraft movie
>As it winds down its global run, fully 89 percent of its $430.1 million global gross to date has come from international. And more than half of all revenue ($220.8 million) came from China after the film bombed in the U.S. with $46.6 million.

i liked warcraft tho wtf

>russians
the last ive seen which is the latest god awful xander cage crap, Russia is the bad guys and they got pretty much a ass whoopin

They actually have the money in their demographics to be pandered towards.

yeah. pandering to Chinese is why you get the production of so many action movies with simple plots and dialogue, but heavy on CGI and special effects. That's what Chinese movie consumers want from foreign films. They don't want Hamlet or 12 Angry Men from America; they could just create movies like that themselves with Chinese actors pretty easily.

Though, the clumsy insertion of Chinese characters into optional one-off scenes is not pandering for the Chinese consumers. It's for the Chinese government censors.

>1980s movies
>Russians are cold, calculating super-spies

>today's movies
>Russians are meth-addict Mafia boss/churka terrorist

I honestly can't wait until Indians and Africa become big enough demographic to actually notice in hollywood and the triggering it would cause here.

>censorship of certain things

6/3/1989 NEVR 4GET

Desu I like this new Batroc

In the movies they made him an algerian but I don't know if he's pied noir or just algerian because he is white...

It's because in the end France is extremely inconsequential, militarily, economically, politically. You guys can't even keep yourselves safe from mudslimes in your own damn streets. Both China and Russia occupy huge spaces of land, and there is generally some level of tenting between the us and both of them at any given time. France hasn't mattered to the us for a very long time. Why should you show up in any movie meant to capture public interest other than schlock the appeals to pseudointellectuals' misguided notions of France being somehow more cultured than other European nations?

It's my opinion that in general the French are constantly jerking themselves off over how important France is when, especially now, you guys are pretty much irrelevant to anybody outside Europe, and have been for over half a century.

That's not true in the least. This post is exactly why people disregard American opinions.

>Questions for americans since I noticed this shit in americans movies.
>american movies

Fucking hell frog eater, use your head.