Diaper thread personal experiences edition

Diaper thread personal experiences edition

I have a baby that pisses and shits in his diaper. i have to change him often.

I started really young when my brother was being toilet trained. One day I remember taking some of his pull-ups and just wearing them and it felt great. Fell out of it for a while until I bought my first pack of Goodnites back in like 8th grade and got hooked back on it ever since

Seems like you should check on it rather than posting on Sup Forums

disgusting

Bump to see who else wants to share their opinions

Bump in hopes this doesn't die

I almost got pic related to do some diaper stuff with me but I bailed because she was pretty unstable, to the point of dragging her feet. I just dropped it after pursuing her for a month. We met face to face but that's it

x2 nothing more to see here

I've got a gf and briefly talked about doing some diaper stuff out of "curiosity" but she gave a hard no

Parents keep finding my stashes because I'm only 19 and not done with school. Frustrating cause I'm running out of hiding spots

Fuck that, you need to tell her and own it. That's your best chance

I would if she didn't indulge my other fetishes. Been dating for 4 years and we share a lot of the same friends. She's otherwise perfect but I feel like diapers would be a bit too much for her. She's quite vanilla

Well this is my only real fetish so maybe it's not that high on your priority list. That's what I would do though

Tranny

I've got a panty fetish, slight femdom fetish and I'm an aspiring trap. If we ever break up I think I'm just gonna try to go full diaper trap while I've still got time to regret it

I like diaper but I don't like the piss and crap part, is that abnormal?

Completely normal. I feel the Same

Nah, keep it tame if you can m8

Does she know about your trap shit?

She supports the trap shit completely

But diapers are a hard limit? What is this? Are diapers really all that bad?

It's mainly the bodily fluids aspect. If I really wanted I could explain that that's not the part that turns me on and it's more the diapers themselves but that might come in time

You should really just explain everything in full user, don't say maybe this or might that, just lay it all out

Good strategy. I'll consider it

All I got

Diaper gf would be lots of fun

Anyone else got any more suggestions on getting gf to try diapers

Be honest

Fair enough. Any personal experience with that?

No sorry

Only concern is extreme denial but I could offer like a "if you don't like it we never do it again" situation

Quads of truth. I've got a girl that I think would be down for it but we'll see. Not the right time yet

Really tempted to run and get diapers now. Both roommates are out and I haven't worn in months

Diapercuck reporting in!

Girlfriend has me in Little Pawz with two stuffers in it tonight! How's everyone doing?

Doing alright. How's the cuck life treating you?

Diapercuck again.

It's going well. She went out on a date last weekend and didn't come home until the next day. She told me all about how he fucked her and how great it was, it really got me off.

Try to find an explaination for why you are into this. For me it's cause I'm into the soft-domination aspect of it. It's a play on embarrasment. There's something forbidden about it and It's really cute.

Also she might just be thinking about the medical type of diapers that elderly people use. She probably doesnt understand how cute it can be.

I think you mentioned that she has shared fetishes with you before but that she's also pretty vanilla. If she's into any type of play or soft domination she might get into this.

Can't say I understand chuck fetish but a lot of people don't understand diaper fetish

I once had a friend who was HEAVY into DDLG, and loved wearing diapers a lot, but insisted that she didn't pee/shit in them. We talked about sex with the DDLG life style and she ddint have much to say
Then a week later she peed her diaper and masturbated for an hour in it. Told me it was the hardest shed ever came.
Said she wanted to do it again, even asked me if I would fuck her while she was wearing a pee diaper.
I actually wanted to fuck the shit out of her, but its not my thing at all so I passed

Diapercuck again.

I'm just really into humiliation, so being stuck at home in wet diapers while my girl is out getting railed by a real man who can keep his pants dry is hot as fuck.

Very good points and I think some of it is her distaste for the DDLG aspect/community. Not a big fan of calling me daddy and I'm not a big fan of being called daddy

Super tempted right now to buy some diapers. Anyone want to give me that final push to get some?

Well if your gf is lookin to smash I'm always available lol

yes. do it

>dat wet M4 feeling

Do you have pics of you dressed up?

Just some things to remember next time you find a girl like that. Interesting experience

I've got like one pic of my ass in panties. That's about it lol

Give her my fucking number then and I'll do it cuz that is definitely my thing

Mods

Diapercuck again.

Don't you wear diapers though? Also, here's a pic of my gf.

She's 18 you dingus

Just wear them for the feel and I can man up for the act

Dang I was hoping for some diaper trap. Rarely come across that at least I haven't managed to find any. Could you post that ass pic? I'd love to see it!

Then you obviously don't know who she is. Because that picture was taken when she was 16.

Used to post that on some threads pretending I was a girl lol

Diapercuck again.

She always tells me that she doesn't sleep with diaper-wearing sissies, so I doubt you'd have a chance.

You're either a faggot or CIA or both. I know perfectly well who she is and what age she was. I don't care for underage girls either way but isn't it only an issue when there is nudity?

No nudity tho

Was worth a shot. She ever fuck you?

Looks cute. Since you said your girl was okay with your trap aspirations maybe you could convince her to dom you as a diaper trap (if you are into that at least)

Where have you hid them?

Diapercuck again.

I haven't slept with her in over six months. The last time we tried to fuck, I got soft a few minutes into it and then she said I'm better off cumming in a diaper, so she got off of me and taped up my diaper and made me cum in that...

>Tumblr DL chick moves to a city about an hour north of me
>seems to be pretty open to meeting people who share the same fetish
>posted pics on her page from a weekend she spent with someone she met via tumblr
>too socially autistic to know how to approach her via tumblr, or to even function if it actually got to the point where we met
>sucks because this will probably be the only definite DL chick that's in my are that's open to meeting new people

"Ab/dl switch in Boston looking to meet people who share my interests :) Pictures of my exploration of kink and some things that turn me on. Feel free to ask a question or send a message!"

perfect timing. go for it

Do it

me

bump

I was potty trained when i was around 4 and wanted to wear diapers again after i had underwear. I would sneak my sister's pull-ups/goodnites for a few years and then started buying my own.

What makes you get off to your girl getting fucked by other men? I'm not trying to hate I'm just genuinely curious about it

timestamp plz

yeah okay lolyazz

I wish I knew what the hell happened to her

>DL
>drummer
>tfw both

What the fuck dude. Man up and do it. If that were me I'd be all over that shit. Gotta play the patient game though

Local CVS in walking distance didn't have what I wanted. Gonna run to walmart next chance I get

she deactivated her shit after her classmates found out, just what other anons have told me

Diapercuck here.

It's just so humiliating, I fucking love it.

what brand were you looking for? Try the CVS adult tape on diapers, they're pretty decent

That must have been rough. Poor girl

soup b? 24/m/diaperboi here

Goodnites, underjams or something else discrete. Bit of brand loyalty too. Goodnites were my first

It was a mix of local people finding out, and Tumblr removing her for violating terms. She still has a few small social media things but it's mainly just her and her boyfriend.