Yo i'm a leaf and i would like to know if america like canada ?

Yo i'm a leaf and i would like to know if america like canada ?

America love Canada

Not as much as the UK or Australia but you're okay I guess.

The southern states think Canada is too liberal but doesn't exactly hate Canada.

Don't fucking say what I think.
I'm from the South, and I think Canadians are great.
Fuck Politics.

Tell Justin True"dow" I love him. He is so adorable. No homo.

When I think of Canada I imagine someone riding a moose to work in the snow sipping a glass of maple syrup and smoking a blunt.

You guys are alright, a little weird but generally nice.

well, you have a love of ice hockey.
but so do the Russians.
you have bears, but Russia does too,
and the majestic and homicidal moose.

I'm starting to think Putin might be trying to pull a fast one....

Like Canadian bros, Mexicans not so much

Canada

Most of your people live on your southern border with the USA, but some few live in northern villages

But there are no roads to reach them

What is up with that?

Justin Trudeau is a fucking piece of shit and everybody here hates him, including the liberal cucks who voted for him in the first place. He's turning Canada into Sweden's little bitch sister.

you guys are for sure our buds.

canada and russia should join together to become the ultimate soviet union. we would fucking own the north and have claim to most of the oil, wood, and fresh water in the world.

there are roads, they just aren't great roads.

i'm from northwest territoies

We stormed the beaches together. We're cool.

did Canada ever get its sub fleet fixed?

yeah, i think we have like 2 or 3 now

My brother and I drove down through Canada from Alaska in a truck with multiple mechanical issues. If you know anything about the old Can-Am highway, it's mostly wilderness. During early Spring, the roads are mostly abandoned.

Every little town we came to, we asked if there was a mechanic and all the guys in town would come out with tools and patch us up good enough to get another couple hundred miles down the road, and the women brought out food for everyone, and usually packed us an excellent lunch or two, no charge.

We made it home running on 7 cylinders. At that time I lived in North Mendocino county near a bunch of National Parks, and almost always picked up hitchhiking backpackers. If they were Canucks, I took them home, fed them, told them to use the shower and washer and lock up after I went to work the next morning.

They usually left money, or cleaned the house, and a couple times loaded my fridge with beer and food.

The Canadians from British Columbia are fucking awesome people. Plus, they can drink you under the table, strap on ice skates and fight for 3 20-minute periods, and then drink you under the table again.

I like the Canucks.

Sure, we love snow mexicans.

They get destroyed by the elements. And they're useless under winters snow.

yeah but how does one visit nunavut

Your right user, trudope is fucking terrible. However so are the rest of the political leaders.

t; they don't like you at all

By air.

do people in nunavut visit other people in nunavut by air

you can drive some of it, but floatplane and ferries are the way to get to most of it.

>Sure, we love snow mexicans.

They're called Frost Backs, you fucking retard.

Depends on distance and availability of ferries. Bush pilots are needed greatly there.

Not according to the great one

your basically a colder version of us no one thinks about so even if peopled hated canada no one could tell you are unless you use a canadiannism so have fun and stay legal(meaning no dog blowjobs here)

>tfw everybody owns a plane instead of a car

We have them, but can't use them. We can't fix them because we have no blueprint still
Last I heard anyway

who needs them anyway. wars are fought in the air and on land now. naval fleets are by-gone military force. the only useful part of the navy is aircraft carriers.

I live in Sweden and am thinking about studying in Canada about a year from now. Any tips on where in Canada I should look to study? Preferably a bigger city with parties and hot/easy girls. Btw I don't speak french at all, is that going to be an issue?

I think we're pretty ok.

i would recommend vancouver or toronto. montreal would also be good, in the city there it won't matter that you dont speak french. van has lots of hot easy hippie chicks.

Go to Vancouver, or anywhere in British Columbia. You'll never go home.

Thanks, I'll definitely be looking more into Vancouver, it's one of the cities that has peaked my interest from what I've looked up online too. Any specific area/college in Vancouver that you'd recommend looking up?

what are you studying? anywhere in the west van area would be none stop action. its expensive but worth it.

Why like leafs? they're fucking retarded.

I'll probably be studying Technology, thinking web and graphic design. Appreciate the tips so far, I'll look more into them!

no problem man, good luck

kek

>imagine someone riding a moose to work in the snow sipping a glass of maple syrup and smoking a blunt.
priceless. someone draw this

>tfw canada is busy going back n forth between the two super powers, growing ever stronger while fucking over one or the other super powers at a time
it's fuckin great m8
they both need canada as a buffer zone