Crazy man makes youtube videos harassing children and calling them niggers

Why did America shut down all it's mental asylums?

>youtube.com/watch?v=0deTmMQwkZI
harassing some black kid

>youtube.com/watch?v=BNJSCYHAf2o
harassing some loli

It's the nature of americans

95% of Americans are a mentally ill subhuman lot who rides on the coattails of the 5% of decent, hard working, innovating Americans.

Pinche mexicans come mierda

Fucking Christ. I don't remember keking this hard in recent memory.

c'mon Trump, unfuck psychiatry and make it great again
mental asylums and concentration camps need a comeback

>2 years old
>57 views

kek

This dude's channel is as old as time I remember him from way back

I'm sure he has his own encyclopedia dramatic page

He doesn't seem to have any political beliefs he just likes tattooing himself and calling himself nigger.

he was also "involved" in the "atheist community" with other weirdo nihilists like Imendham

>trump's gonna fix every little grievance I might have with current america

Top kek this is what trumoniggers believe unironically

This channel is fucking gold.

only if he runs as Surgeon General, which he isnt in this timeline

The wall just got 50 miles lower

This guy is proper batshit insane.

I actually don't mind pic related

I'd end up in the American side and fuck snowbunnies constantly while white cucks write angry posts about me on the Internet.

Not that it isn't happening one way or another, I'm emigrating this year, so make sure the supply of snowbunnies doesn't fall short.

This is true but even our top 5% are mentally ill psychopaths like steve jobs. We just have the best ones

Haha I knew it you live in a poor Mexican shanty town. Enjoy being a poor piece of shit, pinche ranchero.

hey diego, how about you switch the names of mexico and usa, and ahve usa on the bottom and mexico on the top, like it really is

Thiiiiiiiis

>Why did America shut down all it's mental asylums?
Cultural marxists trying to tear down our society. What better way to start than releasing a bunch of VIOLENTLY INSANE PEOPLE into the streets? They're doing the same shit now with felons, releasing them, even talking about letting them VOTE.

What the fuck, just watched the second video. WHY IS THIS MAN ALLOWED NEAR A CHILD? WHAT THE FUCK

Are you implying the south of the map you posted is more developed than the north?

Also what makes you think people emigrating the US are automatically poor?

Looks like you're just some butthurt indio venting some steam.

Personally I prefer the absolute madwoman in Russia who posted dozens of videos a day ranting in Russian and broken English and generally being a crazy person. In one video she was slapping her vulva repeatedly. I recall seeing Ledditors trying to decode her schizo belief system. I wonder if she's still out there.

Americans yap their traps so much and never shut up so lots of retarded shit comes out.