How many guys does she have to fuck before you become turned off by her...

How many guys does she have to fuck before you become turned off by her? I've recently found out the girl I've been crushing on has fucked around 10 guys and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

It better be fucking none

Date women not girls. Numbers go way higher than that fam. Yours should be high too and its no biggie. If shes fucked more than you its always gonna be an issue.

That's what I'm saying

I've been with 6 different girls, multiple times with each, so slightly less than her.

make sure she doesn't have any STDs

the more practice = better sex

don't be dumb and insecure, if she loves you she won't cheat

stop with the slut shaming unless you are a virgin...if you can be a whore, she can as well

Yeah good point. I wasn't concerned about her cheating though.

Not slut shaming, just curious to see what others feel.

10 is nothing lmfao

I don't know how old you are, but if you're in high school there are literally girls in your halls who have fucked upwards of 100. My cousins best friend was with over 80 while she was a senior. Obviously most aren't like this, but everyone wants fucked and 10 is not a high number.

Every girl you meet has gone through at least 20. Who cares

That is fucked

Really? I speak to a lot of girls and most of them have stayed below 10. Also they would have no reason to lie about this to me as we are very close.

More than 2 is a dealbreaker for me personally, I always immediately break it off if I find out it was more
I love slutshaming

I used to feel the same way but that started to limit my options by far too much

Fucking lmfao

True, but I'd rather find an unpolished diamond than a diamond with a lot of cracks

Nah bruh, he's right.
That one girl you know in your school who you think is a little promiscuous and kind of slutty, has most likely fucked way more times than only the stories you've heard

Man, people fuck.

Obviously not every girl will be that deep in, but you virgins are missing the point - women want sex, and women more-so than that, want attention. Sex gets them attention. If you're 21+, every girl you should be associating with has fucked 10-20 dudes.

Unless it's some obscene, leading on dangerous number, I don't care. Sex is sex, it's fun and natural. It's selfish to not date someone for having "a lot" of sex, and it's detrimental to your happiness to care.

10 will be the limit and only if i really really like her....or she got double Ds

from what i know , my previous gf was at 6 , but she was kind of a party girl , so bitches cant be trusted , right ?

>no reason to lie to me

Yeah those are good points, cheers fellas.