The madman has tied Oscar for the most triple-doubles in a season at 41. Will he get one more to claim the record...

The madman has tied Oscar for the most triple-doubles in a season at 41. Will he get one more to claim the record? Will he win MVP?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/edf3x
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yes, hell get at least 1 more
>If he doesn't get MVP it would be the greatest robbing of all time

What if he gets MVP and they get BTFO in the playoffs?

rose getting one because of lebron fatigue is the biggest robbery of all time. people just forget it because there have been at least 3 other instances of lebron fatigue robberies

the most amazing thing is that Oscar's record is so long ago they couldn't find a good picture to photoshop in

i mean, Westbrook is MVP. Harden is close but Westbrook is on another level when he passes 41

There's like 5 games left too

The difference is that Westbrook is gunning for stats, whereas in Oscar's day a triple double wasn't even a thing. No one cared about that until later. Oscar said if he had known it would be such a big deal he wouldve put up a triple double in every game.

Triple double is an overrated stat so no I don't think he should be MVP because most of his good games have come against teams like the hornets nets and magic. His numbers against the warriors and spurs are shitty.

that there is any question that westbook wins the mvp is a crime

I can't wait for this season to be over just so I can go a couple of days without hearing the term triple double

If the Big O didnt get MVP for his record setting Triple Doubles, why should Westbrick?

This.

I feel the coach just goes,

>"give Westbrook the ball. Win or lose he'll get a triple double and increase merchandise/ticket sales. "

Also, triple doubles don't seem all that important if they're still just struggling at 6th seed. Fuck Harden as well.

This literally the Election all over again.

Triple Doubles is a meme stat

Its like hitting for the cycle. A neat stat, and shows that the player had a good game, but it shouldn't be a measuring stick for a players worth.

I think I read that he will have the 4th worst shooting % of all time for an MVP if he wins. He is also among the worst in turnover ratio, and plus minus.

His plus minus is only bettered by Lebron cuck

9.9 assists
screencap it

Nigga what?
His +/-, he's behind JaVale McGee

Jason Kidd > Westbrook

This counts as an assist in NBA: streamable.com/edf3x

What are you talking about? Most of the year westbrook's +/- has been the best in the NBA other than like Rudy Gobert or something like that

Give it to Steph again :)

Under the real, FIBA rules, no one in NBA would average more than 6 dimes.

>Implying

Amazing, in today's NBA a ball hog stat padder who is a proven asshole and can't even put his team above the 6th spot is the MVP

I hate this "LeBron deserved" revisiony history
Reminder, in that year:
>LeBron joined a super team
>but got less victories than past year's cavs with Lebron and some scrubs
>Lebron got worse stats
>they spent the first half of the regular season trying to find their groove

>Oscar averages a triple-double playing 45(FOURTY-FIVE) minutes a night
>IMPRESSIVE

>Russell averages a triple-double playing 34.7(THIRTY-FOUR POINT SEVEN) minutes a night
>Nah he just a ballhog
>Triple-doubles are overrated
Are you people fucking serious right now? What Oscar did was incredible, what Russell is doing is fucking retarded, pure 2K level shit. And lets not forget - With KD a year ago the Thunder won 55 games. If the Thunder win out they'll end with 49 Wins. A 6(SIX) - or more likely 8(EIGHT) Game dropoff after losing KD for to GS for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is absurd.

Goes to show KD is overrated shit

Haters Gonna Hateā„¢