I'm a male, 100% straight. I don't have any sexual attraction towards other males, sissies, or crossdessers. However...

I'm a male, 100% straight. I don't have any sexual attraction towards other males, sissies, or crossdessers. However, I do have a fetish for traps (males who ingest hormonal pills to transition into females, instead of blatantly putting on panties and claim to be females) because they're much more feminine and attractive than some females despite having dick and balls. Traps have an overall amazing body features and personality and they're constantly horny. I'd go so far as to say I rather date traps than females.

With that being said, what is the minimum physical/sexual contact I can have with a trap, remain 100% straight and avoid being called a faggot? Is handholding acceptable? Hugging? ...Kissing?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A knife in the head is your solution you weak ass, scared of doing what you want in life. Pathetic

You’ve already failed to meet the requirements for 100% straight. Maybe in the next life faggot.

>traps

Fuck off and die, faggot. This doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

It's spam.

>I'm a male, 100% straight.
>However, I do have a fetish for traps
Pick one and only one.

bad news, you're a faggot

Too late, faggot.
You just stated that you're attracted to humans that have a penis...
You=faggot

just kill yourself

Sorry to say that the fact that you like traps to begin with makes you at least bisexual

I literally don't know of a single gay male who finds traps attractive. I know because I've asked. On the other hand, I know several who find ftm performer Buck Angel attractive. I can only conclude that liking traps isn't nearly as gay as people on Sup Forums want to insist it is.

The fact that you like traps means you're not 100% straight faggot

Read these three replies again OP then delete this thread because you've found the answers to the question you sought

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

being partially gay and clinging desperately to the notion of being totally straight only makes you even more gay

who fucking cares if you're gay. WHO. CARES

I think penetration is in too deep territory. And by penetration I mean your ass. But a trap that goes all the way femme fer ya...? Oh damn life ain't so badddd

I'm straight and I would totally mess around with a trap or whatever but I don't know just how straight that is. But whats a woman but a man with a really time penis and a retarded chest???

You must give a shit about what we think of your decisions. How old are you? 12?

youre gay lol

so.OP,
you'd rather date someone born with a penis and
without the ability to become pregnant,

at a minimum you're bi more likely your a full BLOWN homo!

just fuck one idk you do you man ya gaylord

This is also known as being in the closet!

there are many other differences also!

If it has a dick and you're a dude that fucks HIM, you are now the biological definition of a homosexual. Being gay is wrong so don't misrepresent yourself as being straight. You're a faggot. Die.

When will you fags learn? You're fucking gay!

so you just want to fuck a guy with tits up the ass while you maybe give him a reach around? No you're no faggot OP kys

GAY

>I'm a male, 100% straight.

You arent.

Traps are nice but you need to stop being a bitch. Life is too short to worry about what some faggots are saying about you. Just do you fam.

why would a gay guy want a trap? they're gay.

>more feminine
>despite having dick and balls

That's outstandingly gay. You're in denial.

I actually had a similar argument with two friends of mine. They have been on to me liking traps for a while but I haven't really confirmed it. One time I showed them a picture of this hairy bald Buck Angel dude who literally looks like a biker guy but with a pussy and asked them who they would rather bang, him or pic related. They both said Buck without hesitation.

Faggots.

she's got a bigger dick than me, but id still fuck her

I have a fetish of dominating a sissy trap. Physically abusing them daily with ball torture and physical and emotional abuse. Having a literal slave would be amazing. I wouldnt even want to fuck it, just wreck its self esteem.

I only want to fuck real girls

just means your alpha
alpha men want to fuck and dominate anything thats fem. if it looks like a cock slut its getting the dick

fag

This is like saying that you are a vegan, but you love beef. So you color your beef green and pretend it is a veggie and eat it and continue to call yourself a vegan

When you think about it, male or female, we're all fucking some dudes' nut. Nothing gayer than that, so we're all automatically gay.

liking traps makes you a faggot but there's nothing wrong with being a faggot.

more like saying you're vegan but that you like salad with a big sausage in it. But yeah true

Dude who cares?

Just do what you like and don't give a fuck about labels.

Seriously that may sound hippy like but you are way over thinking this. As long as nobody gets hurt, just do whatever.

Sorry, faggot. But you're a faggot.