There are literal faggots on Sup Forums right now who wouldnt fuck my wife kek

There are literal faggots on Sup Forums right now who wouldnt fuck my wife kek

More

She hot

There's straight guys who wouldn't fuck your wife either kek

look at those fucking jelly rolls. Disgusting.

Fuck off you edgy virgin

Post your muscles then arnie

Some of us respect the sanctity of marriage. Not me though, I'd love to see her belly jiggle every time I thrust into her.

Let's see her spread cunt

I don't know man, she looks like she's got bad breath...

>some men won't cuck me
who is the fucking faggot here??

We're talking about women here, not men. The fact that I'm not in great shape doesn't have anything to do with the fact that your wife has gross jelly rolls.

Don't get it twisted, I'm not saying I haven't fucked fatter grills, but they at least had big tits or something. Your wife doesn't have anything for me to get excited about. It's not that's she's fat, it's that her body is a sloppy mess. She's got stretch marks all over her tits, and everywhere else. I mean...there's just nothing there to get excited about, a woman's gotta have at least one feature you can get into. She's not that hot in the face, either.

She sorta looks like she used to be fat and lost a lot of weight and just has a lot of loose skin. She's just a saggy, floppy pile of skin.

ew dirty sand nigger

post ass and pussy faggot

That bitch isn't a sand nigger. She's just mixed.

cuz she's gross and fat

I like her a lot.

No shes from a muslim country. Look at her pussy

Well yeah, the literal faggots wouldn't because faggots don't like women. However, straight men who wouldn't just simply wouldn't fuck her because she's ugly as fuck.

post her ass

I mean, yeah, I'd fuck her. But I'd be really selfish and not very nice about it. I'd use her as a step up from my sock.

I would MUCH rather be gay/a virgin than have my body polluted by that disgusting excuse for a woman

I wouldn't piss on her

>my wife
>no ring

Ew. Why do the Muslims do that to their women? It's fucking disgusting.

Penetration?

Do what?

I think that's more of an African culture thing than a Muslim thing. I mean, look at this map of percentages in countries where it's prevalent. In Yemen it's only 23%, in Iraq it's only 8%, in other countries in the Arabian peninsula, it's almost non-existent. In AFRICA however.

Female genital mutilation, or "female circumcision." They basically remove part or all of the woman's external genitals.

Circumcise I guess. It’s a religious thing, Jews do it, Christians in Africa do it, Christians in America do it to males only but did it to both genders just a few decades ago, Muslims do it too.

Abrahamic religions eh... as far as world religions go they are pretty weird.

So she has no clit?

FGM has NEVER been prevalent in America. I don't know where you got that shit.

No, she does not.

That's fucked up

Yep.

>No, she does not
What's the point?
After all, her getting sexual pleasure is a sure-fire way to groom and train her as your ultimate, obedient sex toy, breeder and homemaker

I'm not sure exactly, but I think cultures that do that believe that women have uncontrollable sexual urges so they remove that shit to keep them tame so they'll be virgins on their wedding night. After all, that's more important than a woman having sexual pleasure.