Is there anyway to take FREE college math courses online? And I'm not talking about that khan academy bullshit...

Is there anyway to take FREE college math courses online? And I'm not talking about that khan academy bullshit. I'm talking an actual course with an outline and all that shit. Also where do I get free textbooks

Other urls found in this thread:

ocw.mit.edu/courses/mathematics/
m.youtube.com/watch?t=816s&v=VdLhQs_y_E8
coursera.org/browse/math-and-logic?languages=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

8 second google search

ocw.mit.edu/courses/mathematics/

No and textbooks aren't free unless you have friends who already have them and are willing to give them up.

For credit? Nah

Likeposted, MIT has posted a lot. Personally, I feel like they are sort of incomplete. Other schools post similar stuff. Sort of good will shit so they don't look like total shit for charging what they do. Just google stuff like "opencourseware" or some shit for different universities.

As far as textbooks, its easiest to have a specific name of a book and google it plus "pdf" or "free" or whatever else you can think of if those don't get results. Whether or not you find anything is based on luck and popularity of the textbook. You could also find it at a university library and use the book scanner they probably have to scan it all... though that'd take like an hour, that's what a lot of people do.

>look up for the study program
>find the listed topics online
>study

Movie and music aren't "free" either yet people get them for free right faggot?
Not exactly what I'm looking for

As I mentioned above, MIT has published pretty much all of its undergrad math courses online for free.

Came here to post this.
Also to shill patrickjmt and Paul's online math notes. Paul helped get me though calc 3 after I got pretty behind with the material.

No one is going to give you any real college accreditation for free. That shit costs money.

Full load college is fucking $500/month. Work any shitty above minimum wage job for a while and you can afford it. Study before going back and you won't risk failing and wasting money. Get a 2 year applied degree in 1.5 years and you can go back out and make $45k/yr. Save and go back to finish a bachelors in STEM and you can make $65k-$85k entry level.

Use a community college for the associates and the gen-eds. Go to a good, credible, 4yr university for the bachelors.

Cheapest option with the best bang for your buck when you're done.

What's missing? It's literally college-level lectures and notes provided directly to you online. Other than assignments and exams (which are just ways to determine if you learned the content), all of the traditional college learning tools are right there for you, for free, online, just as you requested.

Maybe you weren't really looking for the answer. Maybe you wish you were motivated enough to learn, but now that you realize there are no hurdles before you, you know you're lazy as fuck.

Go back to dreaming about being successful.

Here you go op
m.youtube.com/watch?t=816s&v=VdLhQs_y_E8
It's algebra. The fun starts at 4:45

coursera.org/browse/math-and-logic?languages=en

Here you go bud, these are actual courses from accredited universities and colleges.

It's $50 a month. Do it faggot.

Actually you're right I was only looking at the featured courses, I didn't notice the rest at the bottom lol. Yeah this should work.

This
I went to a well known school but dicked around and got like ~2.9 gpa
trust me if you get below a 3.0 you are fucked no point in having gone to begin with
major was econ/math
I know people who did shit like communications but got a high >3.7 GPA and are getting offers at totally unrealted jobs ie Investment banking, Big 4 firms, shit everything shy of extreamly technical knowledge

TLDR; do a CC then transfer and get the highest GPA you can.

PS straight math is useless unless you are at masters/PHD level min nobody will care how well you can do undergrad shit since a computer can do the same thing. GET INTO APPLIED MATH OR STATS. the kids will give you shit and say you're dumb but coming out of college you will easily land a 60K+ job on the low end (again assuming you have the 3.0+ gpa)

and what degree can you get at a cc where you're gonna make 45k a year starting? i mean come on now

I´m surprised how people can find this site, yet are unable to use a search engine properly.

Okay buddy calm down, not everybody is a fucking einstein faggot like you

>duuuuurrrr so hard to search stuff... better make a whole thread at a korean cartoon website about the subject.

Why are you so angry about it? I mean damn get a life bro it's not that serious

yet it is. People die everyday because of shit like this. Don´t try to water it down.