I can't stop cutting myself...

I can't stop cutting myself, how do I stop! I just miss my bf so damn much and it sucks that he lives so far away! Why is life like this!? I miss my bf making sweet love to me! WHY WHY WHY!!!!! Why am I gay!? Why does it feel so good and hurt so bad at the same time!

fuck what is wrong with you people, like how do you fucking not be able to stop cutting. GO TO A FUCKING MENTAL ASYLUM AND GET FUCKING HELP YOU SICK FUCK

You know, sometimes suicide *is* the answer.

Kys faggot

Cut deeper you faggot

those cuts look like they could be deeper. get to it

Nudes or fake

Fuck OP, this is some gay cringe edge bullshit. I hereby declare this a Spider-Man meme thread.

timestamp it nigger

Cut vertically down your arm nexttime

blood isnt pouring out and you're doing it in the wrong direction

you're not doing it deep enough

do it horizontally

scratches aren't cuts. get serious!

You asked the wrong people for advice, OP....

down the arm try hard.

get a barcode scanner for your arms
*beep*
"im sorry this item is worthless"

Those with their heads cut off tend to not cut themselves.... just sayin.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT YOU BEAT ME TO IT

attention seeker faggot

Fucking pathetic
Just jump off a bridge or Into traffic
Also show tits

just cut vertical you cunt

Livestream it if you ever do OP

Naw naw like this

damn, being edgy is cool and all but some of these responses... shit maybe i’m too moral for Sup Forums lol

seek help. also, nothing wrong with being gay. love u. cutting can give you near permanent scars which isn’t good. don’t do it

The people who respond like this are all probably repressed homosexuals who hate themselves, there is no way anyone would be so cunty otherwise, their dads probably fucked em when they were little and it fucked them up because now all they can think about is how much they enjoyed it

He's waiting for you, too.

An hero

fucking kill your self you loooooser

Haha loser you dont fool me, go wank off over thoughts of your dads cock slipping up your tight asshole while you were pretending to be asleep

>how do i stop
cut deeper