Now that the dust has settled, was it addictive?

now that the dust has settled, was it addictive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUPHlAbAf2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

of course

yes

>was it addictive?

Not at all.

Weed isn't addictive. It's just habit forming like video games.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUPHlAbAf2I

Anybody who thinks they are addicted to weed doesn't know what addiction is.

yeah but mostly psychologically. withdrawal symptoms are markedly milder than just about any other drug out there.

there are no symptoms other than being a whiny weak willed bitch

>was it addictive?

Not going to suck dicks, so no?

kek

I grow weed and am very pro-weed. I've been smoking everyday for probably 6 years or so.

Its totally addictive, but the withdrawl isn't that bad. The psychological withdrawl is worse than the physical withdrawl.

Weed, like everything, is good in moderation. Its usually easy to not over-indulge, but when you have a ton right next to you at all times its pretty hard >_

I disagree. I was getting nightmares and cold sweats for days after giving up

just the oral fixation and the daily routine of timewasting

definitely addictive. you n00bs dont know shit.

smoking for 10 years straight now
I love Weed, but I dont think it´s addictive.
it´s just like, you know, the coffee in the morning or your daily dose of music,...
the thing is, we would have a lot of time, if we wouldn´t smoke.
I honestly know I could stop but it feels so good

to make one thing clear: i am not talking about 1 joint a day, it´s more like 15 joints and 2 bongs a day

Damn how much were you smoking? I never got nightmares, just incredibly vivid dreams. Pretty cool tbh.

pretty interesting,
I can´t remember my dreams when I wake up since I started smoking on a daily base

>smoking 10 years straight
>don't think it's addictive

Its quite well documented that smoking weed reduces your dreaming, or at least your ability to remember them. Many habitual smokers report not dreaming. Its also well documented that one withdrawl symptom of weed is to suddenly have very vivid dreams.

> not addictive
> its like, you know, the coffee in the morning
Coffee is addictive you idiot. People who smoke but claim its not addictive usually don't smoke enough or haven't smoked long enough to become addicted, or don't realize they are addicted because they never stop. "I could stop but I don't because I don't want to"

You lose something everytime you smoke weed. Most of the time, you just lose some time.

hm, never thought about quit smoking, I still enjoy it.

Personally, I don't feel a physical addiction. I smoked just about every day for the last 6 months, had a sinus infection last week so I stopped. No withdrawals no cravings. I'll probably smoke this weekend, but I don't feel an overwhelming urge to

people say things are not addictive just because they don't cause a physical dependency, I think there needs to be a clearer distinction in common vernacular between physical dependency and the concept of addiction. gambling doesn't cause physical dependency but people still get addicted to it

I Agree, you lose a lot of time
but let me explain, why I am not thinking it´s addictive in comparison with other substances/ addictions. (and hell yeah i smoked more than enough in 10 years to realize what addiction means.)

I´ve been through cold turkey and just get off of the cocaine, these are things that will make you ADDICTED, vomitting your whole life, your whole money, you would even trade your food for them.
Weed is a "nice to have" and yes, it´s not comfortable at all to have no weed (i know, a sign of addiction), but you wont trade your whole life for a bud of weed.
because you really like to have and you feel a strong urge, but it´s possible without.
try quitting heroine and you´ld rather DIE instead of having no Heroine for a long period of time.

excuse my english, I now it could be better

In aruyveda there is described you need to maintain energetic balance, and this put it to one side.

people are too stupid for nuance, don't expect it to change.
addiction, dependence, and compulsive behavior already have well defined differences, but since the words have more than 2 syllables they're too sophisticated for 90% of people, let alone understanding the difference

theres already a difference, physical addiction vs psychological addiction. Its hard to not get addicted to a good feeling, even if your body doesn't crave it when its gone.

It's like anything, hell microtransactions in video games feed on an addiction, people get addicted to the good feeling of getting something new and shiny, or getting a little better. Plenty of evil shit out there that preys on our weakness