>he's named king mudbeard
How could this have passed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg
vdare.com/posts/take-your-children-to-see-angry-birds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

by not revealing it on its trailer

I should watch this to see if it's as obvious as everyone makes it out to be

Because pigs essentially live in the mud. If someone isn't a huge Sup Forums racist the name won't sound strange at all.

it is

what sets it in concrete is the coexist bumper sticker on a pigs car

He has a beard and pigs love mud, this is a really big stretch guys.

This movie is literally about the refugee crisis and its not even subtle

How did they get away with this?

>just a coincidence

this kills me everytiem. Also, the movie poster have obvious similarities to Mein Kampf

Does anyone have the PNG of him with the turban and gun? Need it to trigger some normies.

>Its a pig
>Pigs are known for rolling in mud
>They're evil
>They have facial hair
>Facial hair has been a sign of evil for 100s of years

>Hurr durr they're mudniggers!!!1

Its Rovio

The characters are voiced by typical Hollywood Liberals. How did this movie get passed?

stupid spergs

He's a pig. What do pigs wallow in? He's also more or less a pirate. Mudbeard seems fitting.
The movie is simply not poz'd

The king actually calls himself Mudbeard

COINCIDENCE?????

Inshallah

you need to watch the movie to understand, its the redpilled movie of the decade

this can't be true.
Has some youtuber already made a video about it.

yes

>Sup Forums not realizing that the eagle is Trump

It's so fucking obvious. Red literally says "all you do is boost about yourself, but you're not offering any solutions".

thats not youtube you retard, different video player

This is no accident

How did this film get past the Jews?

I saw it today. Nothing outwardly screams redpill unless you are a maximum level left wing goy or Sup Forums user. Tragically simply the fact that it doesn't make concessions for them makes it more or less redpill these days.
You can also argue that the pigs are colonialists if any left wing pinkoes kick up a stink.
The care is covered in trashy bumper stickers and those coexist cuck ones are pretty common.

Reread what this guy said

see

>he literally calls himself mudbeard
>he's a self-proclaimed king of everything
>their entire population is near mentally retarded
>there are signs in Spanish
>there are signs calling for going green and diversity
>coexist
>their opening scene to the birds is by blowing up their main stage
>other pigs are stowaways on the boats
>their ships won't stop coming
>they eventually kidnap the birds' children after coming across as tolerant immigrants

If you want 100% actual terrorist references, Bomb screams like a terrorist when he's launched at the pigs.

JUST

this was made before trump announced his presidency. recently released yes, but im pretty sure its about america boasting all the time yet ot doing shit except just pissing around

they didnt see the message, even the voice actors,some whom are far left, didnt catch on to what they were saying.

>Britbongs in charge of reading comprehension

We are one our way on taking over the world.

To think that the most redpilled movie of the year is ANGRY FUCKING BIRDS is still hard to believe.

Even looking up the directors and screenplay writer there's nothing about them tht stands out

>reuploaded pictures
i remember the original threads were funny as fuck.
(hur dur dey were moths ago)

academy awards when?

have a (you)

I've been wondering this ever since I heard about it, how in the fuck has the media not picked up on this?

It blows my mind out of the fucking atmosphere.

As if Hollywood liberals qualify as sentient beings. They probably didn't think even once about the implications.

holy shit..
i'm gonna watch this movie now.

And the HAMNESTY-logo....

Pigs like mud. Are SJWs going to be offended by imaginary characters for children's cartoons now?

>tfw the backstory of the game was always like this

this shit is too fucking absurd

There is, they're all new to the industry except for the producer who is the only Jew, he doesn't have anything about him online and his twitter is apolitical, just retweeting praise.

Everyone else is completely new, straight out of college.

Does this chick resemble a western feminazi or am I just seeing things now?

maybe the future can be saved?

I'm not a Sup Forumstard at all. I would say I am a centrist, maybe slightly to the right, but not much. The only thing I'm very right-wing on is mass immigration, but I'm also not so naive to think there is anything about it that can be done except a mutual European adeptation of the Geneva convention which isn't going to happen, not even on any of the national levels.
\blog

That being said, I LOVE the fact that this movie exist, because I do think it's unfair that Hollywood seems to think that showing a right winged theme in a kids movie is a cardinal sin. I hope the movie does well just as a statement of freedom of speech and maybe to slightly make corporations reconsider their "everything has to be PC all of the time to make the maximum amount of money" mentality.

Stream WHERE?
W
H
E
R
E
?

HAHAHH MUZZIES BTFO

this

Yes. Yes it can.

its the triggered meme

alright guys, im sorry

One of the writers wrote some old Simpson's episodes

when will this best seller exit cinemas so i can download it in glorious and worthy 1080p blu ray quality?

There's a camrip on piratebay from two weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure it's in russian and also possibly fake.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of these Hollywood "liberals" who merely talk the talk so that they can keep their careers.

holy shit
what a reach

I recognize that gay sign!

it's very likely that there is hd cam footage in english somewhere, but this is a kid's movie so nobody probably cares

you are forgiven

Someone needs to shop a fuckin turban on his head for maximum mudnigger asspain

Jews made this movie to further the tension between Mulsims and the West/Israel in preparation for WW3.

pic related

Does she call the other birds "beta male"?

heres my other version

I doubt the legitimacy of this quote because fascism didn't exist till mussolini created it

fucking hell this movie was more racist than I thought
why is this allowed, refugees just look for a safe place to live

Now that you mention it Nazism also wasn't around until like 1920

>Only 3 pigs arrived at the island
>Red and friends go search their boat while pigs are having a party
>Find out it's loaded with hidden pig refurgees

BASED
A
S
E
D

Is this movie really anti-refugee propoganda, or did they simply add some symbolism here and there to cause controversy and get more people to watch the movie?

It makes perfect sense of kikes to do something like this. Like with Ghostbusters. They pander to feminists, but they make the only nigger in the movie a literally gorilla. It triggers loads of people and people check the movie out just to see what's the big deal. The director isn't going to have his career ruined because you can't really build a strong case for why it's racist.

Is it any good gonna watch it my wife and kids later

Memetic magic has gone too far

What did they mean by this?

Kek saved that one canbro

>only 16% Jewish
>mostly just Jewish voice actors

noice

Considering that the movie is made by outsider Finn's no it's not a Jew ploy to garner controversy it's a legit anti-refugee film

Based Finns
Have some Spürdo and protest your loss Austria

It's not so much propaganda as it was advertised as a cute movie for kids about a shitty game.

There is blatant symbolism throughout the movie that makes it clear what each character type represents. Hate on hippies, the American left, America itself (there are debt jokes), interesting pop culture references, hate on refugees, muslims, invaders, tolerance, being blind, an actual cuck joke, etc.

The list goes on forever, but it's a very right-wing (kek) movie that's more than just anti-refugee if you understand a lot of the US cultural references.

Everything down to the pigs saying "go green" and waving signs in Spanish, spouting off diversity while they're all fucking green, and being literal retards despite duping all the birds into losing their children.

wow.

lol this is epic

Putlocker

Sounds great.
Now how do I support the creators? I have never gone to the cinema or paid for a movie. What do you kids use to buy movies? Is buying movies even a thing?

hollywood is jewish and jews hate muslims

math, nigga

Someone post the reviews

I have a feeling tat this is a kike ploy to calculate how many of us are there.

If they just kept it shilled, than it would of bombed out on theaters. Angry bird hype died 2 or 3 years ago, it makes no sense why they would this this film up.

I personally went to a cinema to see it, but usually there are offers to buy the disc copy of the film some time after it's released.

Since it's murrica, the social media presence is almost necessary, and these guys do it right if you ever want to support them there for free.

>beach bodies

Wow, really makes you think huh?

That's it, I'm a #Cruzmissile now

>vdare.com/posts/take-your-children-to-see-angry-birds

>There’s no moment where the two tribes learn that they actually are the same. They are just enemies. Good guys win, bad guys lose, and we have a few laughs along the way.

Jews love muslims for western countries more than anything brevv.
specially nordic majority white countries.
finland is the most based of all of these countries, they dont get fucked around by america like we do.

No he means the ''''reviews'''' not the reviews.

It's fucking happening.

Rovio is a Pegida member confirmed