Foot thread continued

foot thread continued

previous:
to people who are not into feet, please do come in as always and tell us about how you don't understand the fetish and how you don't like us and how we're cucks or whatever. because we've never heard that before.

To this man:
If she that intimate with you you can work your way to make her do it man.

i want her to sit on me

any non-feet creep stuff you've taken of her?

she's not that intimate with me, we've just been friends for years
I'd love to lay on the ground and have Megan sit on my face while giving me a footjob
Not really, only had a few chances with her and never had any traditionally 'sexy' shots of like her bending over or anything. really only feet stuff

Glad to see the old thread lives on

Disgusting.

gorgeous soles

i was like you once, then i turned 24

Yo my dude, feet is where its at. Forget those other niggas.

I don't understand this. I don't like any of you swine. You guys are all cucks.

nice. more?

>mom the Sup Forums boys are talking about feet again
>i dont like it
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what's the general age consensus among footfags?
>current age
>age you get into it

Mid 20s. When did I get into feet? I don't know, I think I first started seeing girls feet in like kindergarten and I would just stare and it gave me weird butterfly feelings. Didn't know a thing about sex or fetishes. Eventually I learned it was a sexual thing.

anyone have an archive of feisty feet? she scrubbed her shit off the internet super well.

I've got a few

3-4 years old, as long as I can remember

Ok now I'm hungry

Hey am I the only one with like a secondary foot fetish? I mean I LOVE feet, but I only like them on sexy ladies. Like just feet on its own is not enough without the proper framing ya know?

she quit posting years ago though
amberfeets dot tumblr dot com

naw, i can fap to some cute soles/toes, they're smooth and they're holding their toes up or something, and then i find out it was a traps because i only had the feet/ankles

theres some on emp

her, along with histoid are some of my favourite tumblr girls of all time.

emp?

still fapping to megan btw.

i thought all interest had died lol

what is emp?

You are right I suppose. There are certain exceptions for me. But I have to know whose feet they are. They have to be God tier feet. Even then with out seeing who's they are its often like an unresolved melody. Like I GOTTA KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE.

she's like a different person without her glasses on.

still enchanting though.

10/10

her feet are incredible with or without glasses. here's an old fb pic, I wish it were in better quality but you get what you get

i will never lose interest in her

i would love to be shrunk by her

serving a giantess Megan would be a dream come true

й

йй

i would love it! i would do anything she wanted just so i could be close to her giant feet

ййй

>mfw your fucked up fantasies will never come true

crawl up to her toes and obey her every command

йййй

aw what the fuck

i would be a good tiny, always afraid of her getting mad and crushing me under her gigantic foot

yea, im even into feet and i think that is some autistic shit

ййййй

you had better behave. She's not very patient and if you upset her she'll tape you to her sole and keep you under her foot for a week straight just to teach you a lesson

oh my, i will be on my best behavior for my giant goddess...although i would like to be under her foot for a week.

bumping till i find that one fucking pic
й

йй

ййй

she'd probably do it as punishment at first, but when she feels your rock hard member poking her sole she'll decide to use that technique as a reward instead

damn, wish i had such cute foot to hold.
йййй

i would give anything to live as an ant under her soft, warm feet. i would worship her every day and lick her smelly feet clean.

ййййй

I'm sure Megan would like that. Keeping you in her pantyhose while at work, cushioning her feet while working out, and of course licking between her toes at the end of every day

i would lick between her toes while she is at work, to clean the sweat and dirt.

good, her perfect little feet can get so hot and sweaty in her flats, she needs a little slave like you to pamper her like the goddess she is

absolutely! no matter how smelly or dirty her feet get i will be happy to clean them for her. after all she keeps me safe at her gigantic feet from the other giants

More??

You are dumb as fuck.

Damn more of this?

what a wonderful little slave. Don't forget to clean under her nails and eat up any dead skin/callouses around her heels