Can I get some actual opinions about this? Is this an anomaly? Is this how modern women actually think? Any explanation?

Can I get some actual opinions about this? Is this an anomaly? Is this how modern women actually think? Any explanation?

Well, retard, how many profiles do you see that say that shit? Fucking retard.

Just swipe left with the force of a thousand suns after you read the first sentence.

These are all questions that someone who does not talk to women would ask

Literally why I deleted Tinder.

Fuck that shit. These are the kind of girls you want to fuck. You play the game till bust on their face and then it's soooo god damn incredibly easy to get rid of them after that.

I don't have a tinder. Is there a lot of this on there?

she sounds like a total bag of fun

She wants you to swipe right no matter what
A loose sloot

Not even worth it

Here's the thing that a lot of people, especially men that are young (say. up to 30) won't understand about women: social media online is preventing a lot of people growing up and maturing.
It used to be that you could read some romance novels, watch some funny romance comedies or whatever aimed at young people and then mature and realize that the world is not like that.

Men don't get to act like a nice guy and magically have a woman love them but likewise, women don't get to act like spoiled bitches and expect a man to love them.

Now, the problem is that most people rightfully laugh at adult males who think all women are bitches for not falling for them for being nice. However, women are encouraged to post with a princess complex. To go further, women are prone to backstabbing one another but will work together. So while you might see the woman in the picture demanding perfection and being told by her friends that she's worth it, the moment she does get a man that is considered good, her friends will attempt to steal him. Thus bringing the entire thing back to the basics: most women aren't anything than spoiled children who want and want and want.

>Is this how modern women actually think?
It's really not thinking, there's no actual thought involved.
>Men are trash! Wait, where are you going? Why do men always leave me? They must be afraid of commitment!

Who the fuck uses tinder? OP, ignore these whores known as 'modern women', and go with a beautiful sex doll that will never age, never argue, and always available for sex

agreed.

feminists want to ban sex dolls and robots, so there is no escape.

Why does the world breed so much failure?

Meanwhile, nothing wrong with dragon dildos

In the article she talks about how many men say that as if it were a clever argument, and how they are all wrong because dildos are fundamentally different. She never quite gets around to explaining how they are, but she does mention that the ban should only extend toward dolls shaped like girls and women.

She thinks she's a lot hotter than she is

goddamn this, man. I too was a miguided beta fool back in the day and at the end of it all you look back at yourself and laugh at how meek and worshiping of women you where. Then you fucking beat that guy to a pulp until not a shred of that 'nice guy' is left.

After all of that shit it really did start going better for me. Now my current bitch knows her place. All them bitches who say they want this and that in a man NEVER know what the fuck they really want.

I'll have to ask your mom

If this is true fuck you Ryan, that woman is as insufferable as they come and you just kept Darwin from his well deserved pound of meat. That idiot should have died right there and then.

It's true, but I don't blame Ryan. He couldn't have known she'd be such a cunt.

Search for laurie penny ryan gosling

Holy shit. This is pretty fucking low for an adult to stoop to.

hmm, where else have I heard that..

Bitch thinks that she is hot. Sadly her schnoz is bigger than her daddy's dick.

LOL
>women
>higher intellect

>adult
>not overgrown girl

Survival of the fittest is gone and society allows retards to live longer than they naturally should. In addition, society also doesn't toss the retards out on the street once they start acting retarded and if they don't straighten the fuck up like we used to back in the day.

>goes on tinder to find and date guys
>calls guys trash

i was going to swipe left anyway you look like a sand nigger

all that incest and interracial breeding is catching up with us

exactly.fucking.this