Is "The Based Faggot" the most overrated right winger out there?

This Milo Yiannopolous character rehashes memes from Sup Forums and alt right twitter and everyone lines up to suck his AIDS infected penis

This guy is a glorified shitposter who's been given a platform at many universities. Why? Is it because he's gay?

I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't gay but simply taking advantage of you tool's inner cuckery. Lol at you fuccbois

I really wouldn't mind him regurgitating pol memes to trigger normies if he wasn't so DUDE GAY LMAO all the time

He's not overrated.

It's a straight-out conspiracy that some people even consider him non-degenerate, or in any way significant. I'm more or less convinced 90-95% of Milo posts are paid shill posting. I honestly refuse to believe he has followers in this place.

If you have time to shitpost, you should be paying denbts

Make me

If you two have time to shitpost, you should be spending more on military

from what i have seen, he got witty comebacks, is reasonable, and triggers the lefties. him being a faggot is of course unfortunate, but he even said that it was a choice and not ''born dis wae.''

he's just about the best homosexual hero Sup Forums could get.

Wow, OP, you're so original trying to subvert and divide Sup Forums by attacking the character of someone who wants to Make America Great Again.

Go ahead, call him a gay nigger fucker in another thread.
Maybe that would work this time.

Lol he's coming to my uni (UCSB) on Thursday in an event called Feminism is Cancer.

hes doing more than our posts
hes doing us a service

This faggot is pushing our cause more than shitposting on Sup Forums would ever do.

Milo is the embodiment of why "the enemy of my enemy, is my friend" is a fucking retarded idea.

He is just spouting memes and riding on the popularity GG gave him, he is as bad as the feminists getting those oppressionbux.

>is it because he's gay?!?!???

It's because he's a jew you fucking moron

> only reason this shit stain is famous is bc muh gamergate

10 bucks says this guy commits suicide after his 15 minutes are up

He's a cool faggot, like Freddie Mercury.
Also OP we get it, you're made because you're not our favorite faggot

Take pics or it didn't happen

Is this the MSM's new line of attack on the "alt-right" ?

He's a jew, and is attempting to subvert a grassroots movement so that he can direct and control it.

He, along with a few other jews, are trying to become figureheads of the "alt-right"; he and they are not your friend.

With jews, you lose.
Never forget this.

He has some legit followers, but the dicksucking like you see in this thread are shills.

>DUDE GAY LMAO

he has to do that as a way to deflect white male criticism and actually say things without getting interrupted

also normies love gay jokes

>deflect white male criticism
His jewish roots already let him do that.

He's more black then your average BLM protestor

Shill thread. Milo is a powerful weapon against the leftist scum.

>, but the dicksucking like you see in this thread are shills.

HI Hillary voter!

Kiwi is right for once

First 3 posters don't understand right wing Libertarianism. Therefore not red pilled.

Shill posters paid by Milo

Maybe you should work for him so you can pay your denbts.

I like him because he can fuck with liberals all he wants and there's nothing they can do about it, and his bantz is pretty good.

I hate flamers but he has to play up his faggotry to make him more immune to liberal retaliation.

it is because he's gay he gets so much support. He says so himself.

It's more obvious if you let the thread go for a bit and then look for all the >1 post by this ID

Usually the shills just post nonsensical and irrelevant catchphrases that have no association with the discussion taking place. I'm not sure if they're just lazy shills, or bots.

Don't forget to sage when you post.

Well he's entertaining, and cool. He goes out and beats liberals at their own game and makes them look stupid in their own venues. I disagree with him on a lot of things, but I can appreciate what he does. He is someone who has an actual chance of making conservationism appealing to young people and fighting back against the liberal brainwashing that goes on in universities.

Lmao greece, you wish you were still relevant and got paid by milo to pay off your debts.

In real life people don't give a shit about jews, and consider them white.

He's done more to help Trump than you have. Sit down Jamarshal.

Sup Forums only despises Milo because he is mainstream and Sup Forums historically supports the counter-culture. Even if it's the counter-culture to the counter-culture. Milo has done more for our movement than any of us have done by far.