What happened?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2nVFTpYN2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apparently it wasn't the best man for the job

She lost. She's fixing to go to prison in a couple months. She can be president if the Alderson Women's Prison.

she would have been a real shitty president. thank god we prevailed

Apparently when your entire campaign is "Trump is a dick", that's not enough to get people to vote for you, especially if you're even crazier than he could hope to be

If u havnt figured it out a year later there is no hope for u

Russia happened. How does it feel to know you were fooled by a bunch of commies

I happened
>in all seriousness though, making your entire campaign about the OTHER candidate and why he's bad only drew more attention to him (the Streisand effect)

memes and jokes aside, donald trump should not be president.and you all know it.

putin realised she was too smart for him and paid for Doland to get elected.

the swamp needs to be drained

She pissed off the wrong group of people and when they got home from work, they voted against her or of spite.

What's not to understand?

winrar!

and when does that start?

Out of spite.

Recent documents are showing DNC members contacting Russian individuals to sway the election to the democrats favor...so....ouch

>when they got home from work
>got home from work
>work
RIIIGHT

Twice...1 Off from quads

I really don't understand all the hate for Hillary Clinton

But 0butthole and Hillary said there was no interference....at least not until she lost. LMAO!!

He definitely was the 2nd worst choice of the two.

no shit sherlock

I believe it's not just her specifically, it is a combination of voting for the underdog instead, given that so many media outlets pegged a career politician for a shoein, and general anti-PC and anti-woman sentiment as well.

Notice how the population of many of those states aren't even as big as some of the bigger cities in the US?

Uh...hmmm

Then there is no point in explaining it to you. You probably don't know how to tie your shoes.

No, it was her. She is a feminist who stayed with her husband so she could have power, even though he is a rapist.

She's for the working man, yet worth hundreds of millions.

She called regular people deplorables, yet is best buds with Weinstein and Spacey and the rest of their ilk.

Holy shit, you knew about Weinstein and Spacey, and didn't say anything? You asshole!

She is evil: youtube.com/watch?v=w2nVFTpYN2c

Rapist? Slick talked his way into all that pussy. Jealous much virginfag?

She ran a bad campaign. She ignored those important states that Trump won, and she called Trump supporters deplorable rather than try to identify with them and address the issues they were concerned with.

The email thing was a factor, but if she had included the people who felt like they've been ignored for so long, she would still have won.

>She's for the working man, yet worth hundreds of millions.
He is for the working man, yet worth BILLIONS, allegedly.

She wants to make ar15s illegal.
Anyone who knows the constitutions and believe in it didn't vote for her.

It was a preordained thing for too long, years to plan and sew seeds of ignorance across facebook, the only real source of new uneducated America needs.

Also a black president angered so many folks, I really didn't know there were that many racist, but it got them motivated to vote, much like Trump will do for the left

>i really don't understand the hate for establishment politicians that haven't improved the lives of the average American in decades

I'm sure being the prez helped though

Let's try a businessman who's made it his living to squeeze every cent he can out of people, what can possibly go wrong

Underemployment isn’t unemployment. So you have a lot of Walmart and McDonald’s people about. What you don’t have is full time employment

Still wasn't rape by any stretch. He wasn't pres when he started bumping uglies with whores.

Of course. Haven't you heard insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result?

But better off than with Hillary.

This photo has been shopped

Closet sissy nazi

Literally the worst candidate for president had to rig a primary to beat a dying communist so she could go on to fail at beating a reality TV star because she thought the media could carry her whole campaign with the pathetic message of "it's her turn".

Democrats need to wake up to this kind of bullshit, otherwise Trump is going to roll them in 2020 even if his approval rating drops under 30%.

Her husband balanced the budget and made gas $1. I'm okay with the blow job bc hillary wasn't good at it. She would have made a better president than him and bill is one of the greats

America really is that stupid

Zuck made a bet he could win the election. Mass media bet against him. Tv ratings are gone... Facebooks the new media...

trump be in jail

/thread

>the president controls the price of oil
kek

That's so stupid it's funny

When we go to war guess what happens to gas prices?

What makes it even more sad, is that it's true.

Well the DNC and the MSN has pretty much doubled down on the failed approach so Trump2020 I guess.

So, they’re like CNN and MSNBC? Seems legit

Trips tells no lies

Oh, so because he decided to not go to war in his entire presidency, he indirectly made gas 1 dollar. Gotcha. Must have been really hard not to want to go to war.

This...

She fucked up by assuming she had it in the bag and made us all asses for it...

Just bc the president tweets it doesn't make it true

>tfw Russians are most likely behind the threads on Sup Forums pitting Americans against each other and the dumb Americunts don't even know this was the whole point

People that mattered tested them both to see who was more willing to play ball.
The problem with people that matter
is that they used to be people who were disconnected from society and communities that have any sort of pull, but in recent years through mass manipulation and scare tactics (including orchestrated tailor made terrorist events) the people who matter became intertwined in those communities they once alienated from or power switched hands and now your overlords are criminal kingpins pretty much capable of whatever they choose as opposed to weak politicians fumbling their power and struggling to dodge public scrutiny and speculation long enough to scratch their ass without someone noticing.
Cameras EVERYWHERE
GPS EVERYWHERE
It's been a slippery slope and now you retards are endorsing even the most personally invasive shit.
They show examples of car theft and talk you into GPS locators on your car
but that's not good enough
You need one that tracks your current location, sets waypoints, and keeps a detailed history of everywhere you've been, get a gps for your dashboard
still not good enough
put one on your phone so that when you get out of your car, we can still find you. We'll sell you on shit like "image recognition" like that's a real fuckin thing and not just some faggot fuckin with you by remotely accessing your shit and tagging pictures of your tits. We'll know if someone hurts you or where your last known whereabouts are.
Still not good enough
here's a wrist watch that has a camera, a mic, and a gps locator so you're less likely to take it off and leave it somewhere like you do your phone.
Still not good enough, here's a princess jewel ass plug that doubles as a digital thermometer, gps locator, dick pic taker, and queef audio recorder. It also has an accelorometer in it so we can tell if your upright, g-force shock gauges so we can tell if you fall on your ass or someone's using excessive force, a wifi hotspot for mobile wifi on the go

Whole point

Evil bitch no one likes went up against rich guy who has too much money and says stupid shit. Cheeto won by a frogs asshole hair.

Does anyone have the photo of Hillary's ass? Or any lewd Hillary

if only user, if only

bad hombre

She should have done more to take care of her looks. As if anyone wants an ugly old chick as the first girl-president.

Exactly. I want a smoking hot MILF that I can dump a load to every day to honor my country.

My name is shakezilla

Yup. Also, that fucking voice. Normally I think it's unfair to criticize a woman for a high-pitch voice but holy fuck is she shrill. I would rather kms than listen to that cuntwheeze for 4-8 years. Did no one suggest vocal training to this bitch?
Dat ass ripple damn.

she's a cheat and crook, that's what happened.