No loli

>no loli
>no life
pic related :3

what a dumb thread.

Dom lolis? Please and thank you.

you got it mang

Ha! I just said that in the last thread!
what a dumb post

Fuck yes~ the dom lolis~ mmmmf~

can we get some lingerie lolis? bonus points for see through

we got you dude

Thanks Sup Forumsros. Fucking loving it

Hnnnng yes~

lets see what I've got...

Literally the only thing that could make this better would be an user kiking with lolis and giving me tease and denial and joi

thanks bro

I want to piy that in my mouth

can~ you~ please~ stop~ your~ faggotry~ mmmmf~

mmmmm, though I'm not sure I have anything that matches
it's like the perfect pussy

Any lolis would be fine for that. Though dom ones would be best

mmmf~~

You never really think about how many pedophiles there are until you find a loli thread.

there are more than you would think. probably a couple percent of the population. most are probably in denial though

not pedos, at least not all of us.

I think 5% is the last estimate I heard, which means in 1/20

Does some one have a pic of a white loli with black hair and green tattoos smoking in front of a mirror?

that's some good shit, and nice trips

thats hot as fuck

the amount of men who would fuck a girl between 13-17 is probably 50% or more. 12 and under, who knows, but I'd seriously say it's like 10%. you NEVER hear about it though because being a pedo is practically the worst stigma to have, ever. i have met some open pedophiles though.

a-fucking-greed

truth. Thats why pedos arent even safe in prison

put my face in that ass

being a known/discovered pedo is literally grounds for suicide.

Anyone capable of leading me to how to download the Siberian mouse videos??? Someone the other day lead me to dc++ but I haven't got a clue where to go from there. I'm only using a phone not a laptop lol

and now for a touch of class

people Im close to know I like loli stuff, but I vehemently deny pedo stuff. always hide your lies in truth.

i dont think i have more like that. you?

nobody in my life knows shit and i'm keeping it that way

Any more dom lolis???

unfortunately, no I don't think I do.

my best friend knows im pedo, but doesn't know im into loli stuff

wamp wamp. good while it lasted

I leave the shit around a bit too openly, and it freaks me out sometimes. Used to have loli wallpapers and so many figs, also legit KNJ which is illegal over here. I have the shit on basically everything I own, pretty damn stupid I know.

> always hide your lies in truth

That's pretty good advice.

What's KNJ?

kodomo no jikan is illegal where you live? lmao

I used to have explicit loli wallpapers until i almost got discovered with one and I realized just how bad of a fucking idea that is

that's a penis

its real feminine though so its ok

I live in Canada, we are very strict with this stuff, its insane. Ive brought over easily 50 Doujin though, always freaks me out but damn its worth it. I've been trying to move all pictures and things onto one device and hide it everywhere else, but their pureness is addictive.

Don't mind me

how risky is it to buy doujin i bought some before without thinking. do you take any special measures?

>pureness

what's doujin?

My neice is the only person I've told I'm pedo. I show her memes, and there was accidentally loli in the same folder, and she asked if I was pedo with a surprised smile and I said yeah.

Other than that, I always make pedo jokes with friends and I feel I have built up a philosophy with them that accepts ethical pedosexuality. So they may suspect I am pedo, but are too respectful to outright ask me.

Kodomo no Jikan

I have no fucking idea why you would outlaw this shit. How is this cp? How would you define what is and isn't? How do you know a fictional characters age if they're not even related?

Look everyone I just drew cp omg