Why do I keep getting friendzoned by every female I make a connection with?

Why do I keep getting friendzoned by every female I make a connection with?

they can sense that you're gay

You can do it OP, keep trying!

idk man, what are your situational aspects? Maybe you're too nice or something, express your interest or ask them to set you up with someone maybe
I'm not very good with women so take this with a grain of salt

You probably have a bad personality. Or you're ugly. Or both.

Every woman I have ever tried to start a serious relationship has pretty much told me that they could never see me as a romantic partner. I guess I'm only supposed to be friends with women.

You're a beta.

Figure out in what ways you're being a beta and stop it.

Because you have not figured out how to treat them like a person, but still have them realize that you are sexually interested in them.

Putting them on a pedestal has the bad side effect of making them untouchable. Who wants to have sex with someone that tells them they are better than they are?

Conversely, treating them like shit only alienates them, but you're obviously not at that point.

Experiment and find the middle ground. Get comfortable around women. Treat them like you would any other person you meet, but never let them think they are worth more than you. No one wants to fuck below their value.

Best response. Thread can end with this.
OP, you might wanna screencap and try this.

Damn it it sucks so much OP. I'm trying right now to, like almost literally right now.

What women want is not what we think they want. That's the problem.

Te be completely honest, I don't even care about sex. I really just want someone I can connect with and share meaningful moments. But to each his own.

Situation doesn't really matter. This is still a valid response.

Will try. Thank.

Read your original post. Have you changed your expectations already? Or are you just wanting to be a whiny, discontent bitch?

you need to make it clear from the beginning that you want to fuck a female when you meet her, BUT the trick is to not do it in a creepy/loser way that's going to drive her off.

accomplishing that can vary, depending on the female, the situation, the moment, etc... important thing to remember- it's a numbers game, not every female is going to be feeling your vibe, so make it clear early on, gauge her reaction and if she isn't interested then mentally friendzone her and move on to the next female.

confidence is key, so if you aren't confident women are gonna put you in the friendzone super fast. i've seen fat ugly basement dwellers pick up chicks with a lot of confidence and a little luck, and i've seen decent good looking successful dudes strike out because they either aren't confident enough, or they are pushing the confidence too hard and it comes across as creepy and fake. it's a fine balance, a woman wants primal passion, desire, and intensity but at the same time she doesn't want to feel pressured.

Me too bro. They all tell me they like me but then say shit like I don't want to date rn or just tell me that we should be friends

Then what's the problem? Aren't you friends with them? I thought that was the point.

You are ugly and going for women out of your league.

Protip: Get used to dating by dating ugly chicks. Then when you get pretty good at talking to ugly, try some of that same game with an attractive women. Also know when they arent interested. Ugly guys arent called creepy because they hit on chicks, they are creepy because they cant tell a girl isnt into them. My guess is because they only hit on super hot chicks and none find them attractive.

Because you call them "females"

I'm just too fucking autistic. My brain keeps telling me that what I'm seeking is romantic but in reality, it is much more platonic.

Go to your doctor and ask "is it low T?"

I know nothing about you or the women you are trying to get with, but is there a chance you are going for women that are out of your league? I have a friend who always complains about being friendzoned but he was kind of fugly looking and only went for 10/10 women.

There's someone out there for everyone, but they might not match you vision of the "perfect" female.

I don't think I'm going too high, per contra, I'm actually aiming a little low because I've been rejected so much I might settle for anything that isn't a walking sack of shit.

>walking sack of shit
that would be all women

confirmed for beta.

start doing something physical everyday like jiu jitsu or skateboarding. devote yourself to it and just jerk off to alleviate that need. eventually you will see a change then the women will come to you and you will will realize the error of your past ways.

You probably reek of desperation.

Again: then what's the fucking problem? If you're "friendzoned" like you say you are then you can definitely have meaningful moments with them.
Either you're being too proud to admit that you consider "fucking" a meaningful moment, or you're too autistic to realize that you aren't even friendzoned, and are actually in the "shunzone"

>female
because you sound like an asshole/cop

are you weird looking? smelly? have problems reading social clues? don't know when to back off?

unless you are any of things, you should have no problem staying out of the friend zone. do you have a defeatist mentality that's setting you up for failure? women can read that shit bro, if you let the rejection stuff bring you down, they can smell it!

how do you handle these rejections? the correct answer is smile, say "that's ok" and move on. moving on means forgetting her completely and focusing your attention on yourself or the next woman that catches your eye.

You need to make it known from the start that you're romantically interested and not interested in friendship. You might hurt some feelings but you'll be saving yourself a lot of wasted time.

Cuz you're making the connection first. You've got the order wrong: first, be clear that you want to fuck her or at least make out. Then fuck her. Then, if you like to stick around, only then you make the connection. If not, move on, next.

THIS. every woman that i've had a romantic long relationship with started out with me clearly trying to fuck or fool around with her, not put her on a pedestal. the girls i fucked that turned in to relationships got put on a pedestal then, but never before.

Get your ass to a gym and start lifting weights and get your testosterone up. Stop being such a beta

You probably make women uncomfortable by (caring too much.)

Try to see it from their perspective.
"He seems like a nice person. He listens to me. He'll do pretty much anything if I ask him to. He's...boring."

You need to develop a strong, confident personality. Women don't like spending time with men who lack personality. They might be nice to you back, but it will a be suface friendship.

There are only 3 reasons. In no particular order,

you are already making it obvious (not necessarily in words) that you are into her. The beginning of a relationship MUST have both parties hesitant to commit to each other. You can not have already decided that you like her. What's even better is if you have a push/pull rhythm where you alternate between accepting/affirming her and rejecting her (lightly).

You are denigrating yourself. You are being too nice, chivalrous, deferential, or kissing ass. Even a little of this will kill her interest in your. Women are sexist as fuck because they only want socially SUPERIOR men - not inferior ones and not even equals.

You are being too open. Don't allow yourself to be vulnerable around her. Yeah you can talk about your problems (and you should because drama stories arouse emotions in a woman like physical feelings arouse feelings in men) but you can't talk about serious shit that you are insecure about. As you get in deeper with her, you should reveal more vulnerable stuff about yourself but you should never reveal serious insecurities and especially insecurities about your relationships with women.

You're a boring person probably. That doesn't mean you need to talk about yourself more. In fact, don't really talk about yourself unless asked. And leave out the borning details. Listen to her, but you want her to want to know more about you.

the only time I notice women are in to me is when I'm already with someone else. like I'm some sort of prize to be stolen. get your feet wet and start trading up.

If is doesn't make sens to you, then you're not ready. Friendzone is also a door to other women and if you'll still think that first one is the one and only... you're the problem.

Maybe your aiming a little too high and need someone in your ballpark, maybe a fatty