Please fucking help me /b

Please fucking help me /b

EVERY FUCKING TIME I try making rice it burns into the bottom of the pot, and only the top half is edible.
I just tried a "foolproof" way to cook rice in the microwave. Then I got a solid brick of rice...
Please help me, what do I do???
I really want to eat rice.

get back with your ex

ur retarded

Fuck you and your rice.

Get a rice cooker.
x cups rice, x+1 cups water, turn on, wait. Perfect every time, plus it keeps it warm.

Get a Zojirushi rice cooker. Should be able to find one at Wal-Mart. They make the best rice, with perfect texture.

Are you leaving the stove top on while cooking? Once you reach a hard boil, turn the heat all the way down to 1 or its lowest setting and leave the pot covered. Don't open the lid for about 15-18 minutes, or you'll let the steam out. That's really all there is to it.

rice steamer homie

Turn the heat way down man.

1 cup jasmine rice
1.5 cup water
tsp salt
tbsp butter

bring water, butter and salt to a rolling boil. Add rice and quickly stir and cover. Keep burner on high and wait until it reaches a rolling boil again. Stir again, cut heat down to the minimum and let rice simmer for 15 minutes. fluff every 5-7 minutes with a fork.

perfect rice every time. Or just buy a rice cooker.

Are you dealing with a gas or electric stove? maybe the low for a gas stove is still too hot?

Fuck... guess I'm not having rice tonight.
Ok, well I'll save a few bucks and get one then.

also,

See, this is why.
Everyone has a different opinion on how to cook it. Ugh!

>I'll save a few bucks
www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y5NBL94
$15 for something you'll use a lot

The fuck you mean fluff every 5-7 minutes. That's just going to make it take longer. As long as the heat is low enough after the initial boil, you don't need to mess with it for damn near 20 minutes.

Oh shut the fuck up faggot.

Rice burner? Stand back son

Guess baby goes hungry tonight.

Jasmine rice is trash tier get sticky rice

Rinse the rice before cooking
don't heat the water to a boiling point. Bring it just about to a simmer, don't remove the lid at any point, just let it steam for 10 minutes

This. Rice cooker is the way to go.

stir in it you inbred

get a rice cooker, they're like $15

Fucking fag listen up. Take one cup of rice you wash that shit really good once wash and drain add one spoon of butter to pot add two cups of water add half spoon of salt add the rice let that shit cook when you can not see water use a spoon or your finger to check the bottom see no water fucking remove the pot. It's always number of cups and water two cups of rice 4 cups of water 4 cups of rice 8 cups of water and so on

Just buy a rice cooker and always do 2 cups of water for every one cup of rice. The end.

Wait for water to boil then you put it in it buy a rice cooker for sticky rice

>this

DO NOT OPEN THE LID

DO NOT STIR

let the remaining residual heat/steam cook it.

Fuck this.
I'm just gonna make poptarts.
Adulting is too hard.

Don't use tap water. The minerals in it ruin rice

So what, use ocean water?

Pfffft. Everybody up in this bitch using water.

Cooking it in chicken broth is the way to go.

You need to make sure to activate the rice.

Mexifag here. Want to know how i make rice?

It is easy op, in a pot, pour a small amount of cooking oil or olive oil, then 1 or 2 cups of rice, mix the rice with the oil, then cover the rice with 3 cups of water, this is for 1 person. Now if you need to cook for 2 o 3 people, use 3 cups of rice and 4 cups of water. In both cases, after you covered the rice with water with normal fire wait until the water boils leaving the rice with holes after the water bubbles evaporated (aprox 20 or 30 min, you must check this carefully) then make the intensity of the fire get down a little bit and put a flat metal toaster under the pot, wait 15 or 20 minutes, after that time use a fork and taste it, if you feel it soft, but not too much, that is the signal, that the rice is ready and you can turn off the oven and enjoy

>Cooking rice in the microwave

Fry one chopped clove of garlic (or little less than galf an onion) in some oil (not to much, not too little) for about half a minute (medium heat). Add one cup of rice (don't wash it), fry it another 30 seconds mixing it a little and then add 2 and 1/2 cups of water and a little salt.

Mix it a little and leave it in medium heat with the lid half on, and don't touch the rice or the heat until there's no water left (this is very important). If you're not sure if the water is gone, just tilt the pan a little.

When it's done, put out the fire, close the lid and let it rest for 10 minutes.

Thank me later.

Oh, my serial must be expired.

Most importantly, be smart and pay attention to you rice.

Oh I forgot that in the rice you can add garlic or carrots cut in slice or any spice you like

You may be using a shitty pot, if it's too thin the base of the rice will burn every time.

the rice cooker of the gods. This right here

REALLY?!?!
Ugh....

jeez just use uncle ben

Forget that one. America's Test Kitchen said that the Aroma 8-cup rice cooker and food steamer was the best one for $30.

If this, then use low fire and add more water.

cooking rice in the microwave definitely works.
easy peasy.

1 cup white rice, longgrain, basmati or jasmine.
put in 4 quart microwaveable glass bowl

2 cups water.
dash of salt, pepper, and mrs dash

1 tablespoon olive oil.

bake for 15minutes on high in microwave.
assumes 1000W microwave.

comes out hot! pull out and fluff with fork, and let it cool a couple minutes,

Also after 12-15 minutes, open the lid and listen!!! If there is still water you can hear it gently boiling. If so put the lib back on and wait 2-3 minutes listen again. When you can't hear anything its fucking done.