My cat is likely gonna be put down tomorrow share some sweet maymays to drown my sorrows

My cat is likely gonna be put down tomorrow share some sweet maymays to drown my sorrows

Nyaaa~

>iFunny Logo

Forgot picture
Fap your sorrows away user

I don't know what it's like to have to "put a pet down"

My childhood cat's death is etched in my memory. On the morning of January 4th, 1997 when I was taking out the trash, I found him dead in the driveway when just the day before he was walking around healthy. That was the saddest day of my life, he was such a cool cat who loved everybody.

Today I have a beloved 11 year old cat. Unlike my childhood cat, she's totally an indoor cat, so I suspect she isn't going to just be "found dead" one morning. Is your cat in excruciating pain? I don't get it.

Here's my cat.

Cheer up m80

Whats wrong with ur kitty op?

rip

get off of Sup Forums and go spend the rest of your cat's life reaffirming the fact that you love her/him and always have.

Make her last hours enjoyable, sperg.

The only thing that will ever love you is dying, and you're on Sup Forums.

He is on pain meds rn so he shouldnt be in pain, but hes been on them and antibiotics for about a week now. Hes had like 2 catethers in this time but he will die in pain if we just let him. Thought we caught it on time, had only sediments in his bladder not full blown rocks yet but apparently not, he had gotten better but now we can only wait but he likely wont recover.
Thank you all for the bois btw theyre great

Im out of town i wont ever see him again

how far away are you?

Make an effort.

Sediments in his bladder which he needs to pee out but probably wont be able to and an infection of his urinary tract. He is only 3, feed your cats wet food dudes

No maymay I have can distract from that sadness my friend. I know it all too well. I just wish you the best of luck and lots of love user.

About 900km away..

Thank you m8

>Newfag heard some nasty roumors that /b was full of cruel animal abusers

sorry about for your kitter user,
here's an interesting cat

Your cat looks like mine