WHITE PEOPLE: The face of racism

WHITE PEOPLE: The face of racism

stop scapegoating your problems on the big bad white boogieman

Is that why caucasians are always calling everything racist?
And why that pic was most likely made by a caucasian?

>literally who
it reads like a LARP, which one of you did this?

No it isn't - just hang around Hillary supporters, feminists, BLM activists, Antifa terrorists...

You'll find plenty of bigotry towards white people, especially men.

haah nigger you were dealt the wrong hand

Sage, Thyme, Rosemary and Oregano

kike shills are plentiful tonight

>kike shills are plentiful tonight
If that isnt the truest statement of the year im a fucking nigger

i didnt hate other skinned ppl until they started getting in my face and yelling about how im racist when im minding my own business

in fact i still dont hate them i just wish theyd fuck off this tirade

Why would you want to spread the story around more and asperse the black man even more than you already have? How does this solve the problem of white racism?

kys turbo nigger faggot

Allegedly, allegedly, allegedly. That's all whites need to indict someone.

Yeah that totally doesnt sound like what a nigger would do

You'd never say "nigger" to my face or any black man's face. Coward bitch. And you use the word "nigger" so flippantly but don't consider that a problem. I guess you lack self awareness and don't have any interest in fixing your problems

Nigger

Kys you bloody vaginal belch

White people can't think on their feet so they have to use memes. How do you think you're going to use this in face to face encounter with a real black man?

There are plenty of black people that use derogatory names and slurs when referring to white people but wouldn't use them to a white persons face for fear of retribution, what's your point?

Im not worried, wasn't planning a trip to the zoo this year.

>White people can't think on their feet
Black men don't do much thinking at all.

I'm not a genius but I'm pretty sure he could pull it up on his phone and show it you if you were to meet in person so try again nigger

kekt

Nah, of you show a black person you have a phone, they will murder you for it. Just check out all those crime reports that were posted in this thread.

Kek...watch out though you know them monkeys love to shit in their hands and throw it at people

this. i once told a black homeless man that i didn't have any change. he followed me for half a block yelling at me and calling me racist white bitch.

Oh wow since when did an actual nigger ever come here? And i f you cant see the fucking problem of the actions of your fellow niggers you are the reason why we are fucked. Niggers are a fucking blight on any civil society always using violence to get what they want instead of intelligence. So why dont you just take your monkey ass back into your cage where you belong

Is this you?

oh is this you?

You know blacky, it's hard to talk to a nigger face to face when there is a plexiglass window between us. How long do they usually give you before you have to go back to your cell, anyway?

That looks like some kind of rapist to me.

Is this you?

Not me I'd never do that to my kids that I actually raise...how many little chimps have you abandoned?

>black guy
>looks like a rapist
duh

Holy shit best post of the night

niggers are poor, angry, stupid, and violent. The only time i interact with niggers is when they're serving me food at Taco Bell. I treat those niggers like normal people because they are actually working and therefore less of a nigger.

none
no woman would fuck this microdick pathetic nigger OP, not even at gunpoint

gotta get dat money fo dem j's, nigga

Well, was he wrong?
Why didn't you just give him some of your money?

True he seems like the kind of nigger that let the other chimps in jail sodomize him for a pack of ramen noodles every night

not necessarily

Nothing beats a good old fashioned nigger bashing late at night

niggers are actual monsters. we should never have brought them over. oh well, good thing racism is rising as well as it should

this planet will be proper when white people are given paradise and niggers are given hell

Nice Christmas ornaments user

Get it all out now while you can. You'll be dead silent, face towards the ground in real life when a black man comes around.

Dubs of truth

I think not...niggers know to be afraid where I'm from

Dubs of providence