Hey guys. Why are you here. How much time do you spend here? If so why? Is there something you rather be doing...

Hey guys. Why are you here. How much time do you spend here? If so why? Is there something you rather be doing? Bacon breakfast sandwhich at tim horton's.

Why do you have a picture of your right click menu and hex chat as the OP?

hope you die fucking faggot

My life won't advance pass the point of shit-show.
That's why I'm here.

What the truck I'm doing here? I should be sleeping.

bump = Sell me drugs.

im also here

rizon sucks

What's wrong with Rizon?

just a random screenshot from my pictures folder. here's some animu

I don't use Rizon. What's wrong with Rizon?

I can be racist here

why did that pic reminds me of the marilyn manson song dope show.

good you dont miss anything

If i had better things to do i wouldnt be on rizon.

Ive been here nearly a decade, and its like a second home now. You all are my fucked up family. I check in on the train to/from work, when i get home, when i wake up, whenever. You guys have helped me through rough times, and been there for my good times. Ive taken a few breaks but i always come back to see how things have progressed or regressed. If i had that pic, id post it, but its highly related.
Thank you Sup Forumsrothers.
P.s Rizon does suck.

I'm here right this minute because my wife is asleep. Otherwise, I'd be watching loud t.v. I'm only up this late because I'm on vacation at work and too broke to do anything since I just got my wife a new car.

And by vacation from work, I mean our original owner is a literal crack head, and shots where fired behind work(where he and his druggie friends live in his rv) so me and all my co-workers are pretty much on strike until the coo(and now majority owner) kick out the original owner, which is his dad. So, yeah, those reasons.

Just to add, I'm also here because you faggots entertain me, and have been doing so for about 11 years. I'm always here.

HEY! That's my post! You stealing my Jesus Farting Hands!

ya i dont have much pictures on my computer right now sorry.