S/fur NSFW edition. Lewdness allowed

s/fur NSFW edition. Lewdness allowed

silly cute shorties
girls that fit under my chin are the best

Being short is the worst.

lies, they're adorable this way.

i want a girl who i can hug like that and still watch the computer screen above her head.

Not every short person wants to be short or "adorable".

I want a girl to love me but that's a lot to ask for.

How's shit dudes?

Couldn't be better.
You?

Doing pretty good, chucked on a bond film and kicking back.

Good to hear.

While I think about it, what are your favorite bond films? Goldfinger, Tomorrow Never Dies and Die Another Day are my favorites

Never seen any.

That's more unforgivable than not seeing any Lotr, Star Wars or Harry Potter.

I've seen Lord of the Rings, but only the first 3 Star Wars along with the last one, and only watched the first 5 Harry Potter movies. I don't watch movies or TV.

Jeeze dude you should watch at least one bond film. Well, as long as it's not Quantum of Solace, that's the only shit bond film.

I may eventually.

It's a cultural icon and a sin to not have seen one. Do it

I like sinning. Pissing people off is fun.

As for me, I take heretage and culture rather seriously. It's why I've read a lot of books that are famous but I wouldn't be arsed with normally. Same with films.

I give exactly zero fucks about culture. Life sucks and I hate everything.

Emo Nilhlism isn't fun dude, Life sucks and then you die, best to fuck around and do shit with it.

Hard to when you've been so depressed for 15 of the 20 years you've been alive you can't enjoy anything. But I guess that's what these new drugs are for. If they don't make me want to kill myself even more like all others have, which I doubt.

I started microdosing LSD, buy a tab and cut it into 28 bits. Been the same dude, had shit things happen, but this is making shit manageable.

Dude, if I had any way of getting LSD then I would have been doing that shit at 13.

how in the fuck do you cut a tab into 28 pieces?

That's what I was wondering.

I wish I had LSD, hallucinating sounds fun.

With great fucking difficult dudes. I've got a scalpel I use for cutting it up
It's good fun. DMT is better for full blown hallucinations.

Even with an exacto knife, a magnifying lense and copious quantites of diazepam i wouldnt be able to cut up a tab into 28 pieces.

Tabs must be pretty small where you are. Ours are about half the size of an SD card

If I were to microdose I would immerse the blotter in a solvent and reapply it to a larger sheet. How do you even store 28 pieces of blotter? Why 28? That's such a weird number. Are you cutting 6 x 3?

you have some goddamn gigantic tabs. Are you sure that's acid?

My depression has been deeply spreading through me like a parasite and I'm more disconnected from life. Therefore, I want to be a furry.

Same.

Definitely. Though NZ tends to have way cheaper drugs than anywhere else I've been, and I store them in emptied paracetamol pill cases I'm cutting 4x7 cause I get my tabs in an odd shape

Am I the only person who has beat depression?

Yes.

Maybe, I haven't beaten it, per say.

I meant cuts. If you cut 6 x 3 times it produces 28 pieces.

LSD has such therapeutic potential, like a lot of psychedelics. I'm glad to hear it's somewhat working for you.

I honestly believe there should be more Mia lewds

I wish I could get some.

wow zelda looks good as a furry

Is there like a furry discord community I can join? Just curious.

Yeah.

you can buy LSD on the darkweb. although you never know what you're getting nowadays. Some of those designer drugs can kill you. It's fucking stupid.

I don't understand discord. Every time I join a discord thing it's just so cancerous, no matter who's in it.

A wizard offers to turn you into a girl, at the cost of 75% of your bladder capacity.
Do you do it?

I get you, maths has never been my strong suit. Peyote is one my friend says is really good for microdosing

I've never even been able to find a legit website. I'm pretty retarded with computers.

I have a watersports fetish so absolutely.

Does this mean a cost of 75% of a girls bladder capacity because women already have 25% the capacity of men.

And maybe. It depends on what kind of girl. If I looked ugly then no. I'm a fairly attractive guy.

you would lose piss capacity

Yes.

That'd just about ruin my student life. Nah

you have a watersports fetish. wouldn't you want to piss more?

Not necessarily. It obviously gets messy, so more often and less would be preferred.

That’s Link you twat

I find that kind of hard to believe, if that's true then I'd have to pee so often as a girl it'd be a disability, and that's without the magical wizard bladder reduction.

you made bro?

one time i tried pissing on myself in the shower to see what it was all about. didnt do anything for me

I gotta go do shit for a bit. later fur

I've worked with women. They have the smallest bladders.

I wasn’t made, I was created

>Haggle with rare gemstones and artifacts
>upgrade transformation into transmuting spell with 25% reduced bladder capacity and futa mod available to the spell
>spend the next 3 months waiting for next offer while i ponder why i did this and why i dont just end it now

sauce

It's definitely not for everyone. I like it because of an experience I had when I was young which is usually what causes certain fetishes. Fetishes are weird like that.

Later.