Back again, i've been awake for 7 days. A<A

back again, i've been awake for 7 days. A

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Shadow_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

amsr darling=help?

i heard that if youre awake for 72 hours you are considered legally insane. do you feel insane rn?

Are you tired?

Have the shadow people visited yet?

the shadow people? please elaborate...

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Shadow_people

should i start to stay up for as long as i can too? (I have bad sleep schedule and sleep all day) has staying awake granted you any benefits?

OP loves meth

well my wife thinks i am but i don't

>OP loves meth
no, i've just been drinking vodka for 7 days. shit ahppans

i'm a functional alcoholic. i drink for days on end then i collapse for 2 or 3 days. no, there is no benifit. at all..luckily i have enough money so it dosen't matter

Have you been crying alot? You should seriously go to sleep.

really, yeah. i haeve been kind of feeling sort of down lately. but i get over it. my GSD chewed my arem up today, but that was just a bit of fun. it's no problem, seriously im having the time of tmy fucking life. point me to a person that is having more fun that me. can't be done

my hands are shaking pretty bad dnow, that isn't fun

Do you do other drugs? I can't picture never getting intoxicated on other things personally, being limited to one seems like it would suck.

nope, just a hard core alky. i've done all kinds of other shit, never got hooked. alcohol is the only thing i've ever got an addiction to, cigerettes included

thats a pretty bad addiction to have tho
are you from scandinavia?

naw, i'm USA
it's not bad if you have unlimited supplies of money, which i do. so.....

ye, but the side effects, idk man
stay safe user*
*he said after taking yet another huge line of speed

inb4 seizure and impending death
if you were hardcore you'd stream it, but you're just a stupid faggot lying about how many hours he's been awake

>hardcore
he never told u he wuz hardcore

RIP ripper, you magnificent bastard

damn i do wonder how it feels, how did you start? seems like such an insurmountable thing to start doing