I need some advice Sup Forums i've been a hikikomori for 10 years almost 11 i'm 24 now and have never had a job because...

I need some advice Sup Forums i've been a hikikomori for 10 years almost 11 i'm 24 now and have never had a job because i have been living in my room since 2007. Recently my parents have been strongly trying to push me into finding a job but what they don't realize is that simply finding a job doesn't solve your problems. i'm scared to even try to reintegrate back in society is there a way that i can make a living and make money from home without having to leave my house??.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TscZI9xoNeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

have dudes come to you where you then blow them?

>have dudes come to you where you then blow them?

Hell no

hey Sup Forumsrother

>23
>reclusive as fuck
>Sup Forumstard since '09

Hey there user.

Hey do your parents have life insurance? If so, you should be able to rightfully continue with the life you've become accustomed to, if you do things right

>If so, you should be able to rightfully continue with the life you've become accustomed to, if you do things right

What do you mean??.

I'd pay you for a place to come and get my dick sucked. You wanna be a pathetic shut in op? Get to sucking

Lol u dumb

>Lol u dumb

Shut the fuck up faggot i haven't been in school since i was 14 i doped out.

>You wanna be a pathetic shut in op? Get to sucking

No thanks.

Yes

>Yes

What??.

Suck dicks

do you socialize? do you hang with friends? are you a virgin? i fear ill turn into you one day

OP it sounds like your parents want you to get a job so that you reintegrate, not because you need the money. maybe you need to find a hobby group to join or something similar. some way to make some friends and be out of the house more. sounds like they wanna bone and you're blockin' teh cockin.

whats holding you back, user? physically, emotionally?

>be me
>lifelong anxiety
>scared shitless as a kid
>bullied
>chubby in high school
>suicidal
>good people reached out
>discovered unexpected skills
>realized i wasnt worthless
>drop 30lb
>try being a normal person
>job for 3 yrs
>girlfriend
>unhappy with life
>broke up with gf
>quit job
>?????
>suicide intervention

>now
>learning computer languages and cad
>visiting family to reconnect
>use my creative talents to make things
>venture out for groceries and hardware
>bike three times a week for exercise
>life is okay

>do you socialize?

No

>Do you have friends??

No

Hikikomori shut ins don't do this kind of stuff also i only small talk with my parents sometimes when i leave my room to use the bathroom or get something to eat then go right back to my room after.

>Are you a virgin?

Yes

Start small and try getting a part time job. Look for something that you think you can wrap your mind around and do well at it. Save the money

Then you could always try to shoot for a GED then make your way into a community college.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic but it's something.

Get a drug problem. Then when your addicted you will get outside more to get more drugs. Also you can make money through darknet by selling drugs. Plus your parents will be thankfull if you quit that shit and become "normal" again. win/win/win situation

I can think of something somewhat decent

>Get a drug problem.

Actually i was thinking about starting on cigarettes tbh.

good advice. im this user i also recommend a part-time job in the service industry. you learn a lot about communication

are you fat?

That was such a normie thing to say.

Cool, fuck off. He's asking advice on how to get in touch with society. I would like to assume that it would be normal, retard.

he's right though. getting defensive wont solve anything

Holymoly how could someone miss interpret this. ILLEGAL DRUGS. You make a lot of money and get outside. There is no downside compared to your current life.

What skills do you have? We need to know what you're working with

also, nice trips normie

>are you fat?

No but i fear i could end up like this if i continue living this lifestyle. -

youtube.com/watch?v=TscZI9xoNeo

You gotta get your high school diploma before you consider anything that'll make you happy. Start socializing, relax, start slow. Jog every other morning, ride a bike, just get outside and let yourself adjust back to how you were. Don't stay cooped inside your house all day user, set some goals. Talk to your parents, come on OP don't be a shut in. Not all hope is lost.

>Holymoly how could someone miss interpret this. ILLEGAL DRUGS

I know i was just saying is all.

>What skills do you have? We need to know what you're working with

i'm on the computer 24/7 so i have decent computer skills.

>experience in ms paint
>refined taste / processed food only
>chaste
>super developed forearm
>adept in computer workstations
>a quite loud reeeee

Becoming Amish is you best bet

I'm 40 and never had a job. I make my money reselling stuff i buy online and mining crypto mainly.

Is that your only skill? If so, Amazon Mturk. You can make money transcribing audio recordings if you're a good typist

Get a job in cellphone sales. The rest is bragadoshio bullshit. Parents don't understand.... they have literally, been there.

>Becoming Amish is you best bet

I dont wanna pretend to live like im in the 1800s.

they require skilled persons
not retards still suckling off their parents teets past their prime

>Is that your only skill?

I have experience with video editing too from editing stuff on my computer.

You need to go all in user. I would reccomennt uppers like amphetamines. Then you are productive while still beeing garbage. Your parents will be genuinely happy that you get your life back on track after you quit. Just make sure they find out at some point. Good luck.

Stop selfishly draining your parents and go get a job and interact with people. Just remember your anxiety is selfish.

>retards

Fuck off

Stream games. Make your online stream persona likeable, and approachable by the masses. Then start streaming. Play whatever you want. Twitch is best for this.

There is also gambling. Anti socials are VERY good at games like poker. It seems like they have a gift for it, I speak from experience.

Or doll yourself up and become a camwhore, but this is degrading even though it is practically guaranteed to get results.

Not possible, this niggas way past Rumspringa. You get your God damned Amish facts straight before you ever attempt to troll again.

where can i find these transcription jobs? i think i've looked before and couldn't find it cause i'm a loser. also, not OP. just interested.

cigarettes are the worst thing you could add to your life now

Thanks user

Agreed. Do weed of vape, just don't be one of THOSE vapefags. You know who they are.

>cigarettes are the worst thing you could add to your life now

Why do you say that??.

>just don't be one of THOSE vapefags. You know who they are

Yes i do i have seen videos of them on Youtube their annoying as hell.

Get a online gf. Have her do nude pics and vids. Sell them.
I make 100 a day just on this.

Cost wise they are super expensive if hey become a habit

I just told you

i didn't post but my opinion is because you've already put yourself at extreme risk of blood clots from sitting on your ass 24/7. not talking down to you, i do it too. and i smoke cigarettes. i'm pathetic.

I smoke less than 3 cigarettes/week. Curbs the anxiety. Take a month long break every now and then.

BTW OP needs to send full body pic. Preferably with face, we need to get an image of him, is a big part of social life and jobs is appearance. Include timestamp

Similar deal here.

>26
>borderline hiko for 3+ years
>no longer have any interest in reassimilating
>poorfag so therapy too expensive and don't want it anymore even if I could afford it
>generalized anxiety so not extreme enough diagnosis to warrant folding my hand and living NEET at home
>phobia of phone calls and paperwork
>not enough of a narcissist to enjoy social media
>too much of a pussy to enjoy video games with strangers
>only good for general labor jobs and live in a tiny town with no work that isn't customer service
>already living in the cheapest place in town

I've looked into freelance article writing, which has now become a game of "who can quickly create the most recycled-ass 'top 5 ____' garbage facebook-tier article", could never meet deadlines fast enough and even if I could, I'd get maybe $5-10/article for 4-5 hours of work. Not feasible.

Tried looking into graphic design, same sort of deal, not skilled enough at it to even begin to compete, everyone and their grandmother is doing this shit these days and I have nothing to bring to the table that 100000 other people aren't doing better (and for far less money than I would have to ask).

Post-secondary involves phone calls, meetings, in-person interaction, speeches, presentations etc with no guarantee of employment. Even long-distance ed is too much, nope to webcams and video chats. No way to get to the city anyways, so it wouldn't matter, we can't afford a car & insurance on top of everything else.

I've pretty much thrown in the towel at this point, I missed my launch window, anything I could possibly achieve wouldn't feel even remotely worth the effort. People both terrify and disgust me, and I don't like the way that modern technology has changed the definition of "normal function". Everything spins me into a panic attack, medication didn't help and just made my life worse. I'm done, but I wish you luck. I hope you find something OP, cheers.

>Get a online gf

I actually tried this back in 2015 i dated some crazy stalker bitch who i met in an Elliot Rodger Facebook group we talked through Facebook chat and got to know each other and we started dating online but it only lasted 2 weeks so yeah fuck that also never had a gf outside the internet.

Nigga give us pics of you already. We need em.

>Nigga give us pics of you already. We need em.

No that would cause me to have an anxiety attack also i will not let you turn me into a meme.

Hi satan.

This checks out....
>no longer have any interest in reassimilating

You can learn to get along with anybody. I've spent my entire life trying not to fit in; trying not to be redundant. Now I can't connect with anyone. Funny, huh.

Hide your face then. We just need a body shot to see your physical capabilities

Basic description then...? Am curious

>There is also gambling. Anti socials are VERY good at games like poker. It seems like they have a gift for it, I speak from experience.

Hi Stephen Padock.

Is that your trigger word?
did retard bring up bad memories of bullies during school calss?

>anxiety is selfish
>feeling like shit and having physical symptoms because of it
>is selfish
u wot?
it's like telling someone with cancer their radiation treatment is selfish because they could use the radiation for something else...

>Basic description then...? Am curious

24 years old white male brown hair skinny 5 foot 4 wears glasses

STOP DONT SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright dude you need to stop pretending to be japanese. Keep your interests but dont talk peoples ears off about it. Start working out every day and losing weight. Ask your parents for their support in turning you into a semi confident person before you just up and get a job.

And to answer your question there are less in the public eye jobs like dont do retail etc... but you need to be able to go outside at some point. Quit enabling yourself completely.

retard is an offensive word to people with disabilities

>STOP DONT SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Implying i would become a mass shooter

Kek

Just a reminder. You can't fix an internet persona on Sup Forums.

BRYCE???

good lad

>Implying i became reclusive because i am some weeb faggot who wants to be Japanese

That is fucking stupid.

>Welcome to the NHK my dood

Well, you could start a YouTube channel. Make it documentary/blog of your life. Just you, rolling around your bedroom everyday or w/e you do. Turning yourself into a meme with a timestamped picture in this thread would be a good start for that

Grow up leave home become a man and figure it out

>>Welcome to the NHK

I hate that anime because it played with my emotions.

>Grow up leave home become a man and figure it out

Not an argument

Learn Cobol, that ancient programming language that all banks are relying on. no ones learning it anymore and they are desperatly searching for young guys, who can write it, to replace all old farts still running the coding. i mean coding probably might be the most logical common ground between your skills / interests and the labor world. just start learning it in your dark basement and make dem millions

>Well, you could start a YouTube channel.

Was actually thinking about this the other day.

Read the manga, wasnt anything too special xd

But op just needs to find a qt3.14 girl to help him

He means your parents will kill themselves because you sound like a pile of shit. Life insurance gives you money.

>But op just needs to find a qt3.14 girl to help him

Oh i wish also i like the Welcome To The NHK novel better than the anime.

>He means your parents will kill themselves because you sound like a pile of shit

Pretty sure their not that cold hearted.

doesn't suicide null life insurance claims?

Lets play a game called "Strangers on a Train"

I'm not OP but sure. wait no, my mom doesn't have life insurance.

i got 2 pictures to show you- YOU CAN FUCKING DO IT.

>this is me
i lived in a basement- No previous job ability, and no real skills, no car, no ambition.

Eventually i kicked my own ass into gear to avoid feeling sorry for myself all the time.

This is me now.
I have gotten my own apartment, work part time at a fastfood place (its garbage but ITS MONEY)

Im only 21 my dude, life seems like it will enver stop kicking your nuts while you're down. You gotta shit or get off the pot, if you wanna live figure out the steps you can take to make life easier for you.

Im still working on myself.

10/10 uninspiration

eh, whatever you can say about me or my situation, its better than being 24 and getting yelled at by mommy and daddy to do something with life.

don't do this, OP
honestly you'd be better off mowing lawns or something. you can make semi-decent money doing it and the loud noises usually keep people away. only time you have to talk to someone is when you knock on the door to collect money and all you have to say is "I'm done."

thats an impressive neckbeard

Thank you i pride myself on my neck beardness.
Atleast im not a basement dweller anymore... Not physically anyways.