Finally travel to europe

>finally travel to europe
>start interacting with all kinds of europoors
>start spewing Sup Forums memes
>they look at me weird
>get kicked out of a hostel
>"Hahaha you can't handle the bants"
>mfw
fuck you Sup Forums I have been posting here since 2011 and you turned me into an autistic human being

>hostel
wtf were you thinking?

ITT: things that never happened

You fucking think so? Here I thought it was true.

It happened I told a frog I'm an American and therefore a fat burger in the spurdo sparde voice and he laughed nervously and walked away. I then asked him if it is true the Finns are autistic Mongols and he said he didn't want to talk to me any more.

How to spot an American tourist in Europe? Easy! He's very loud and several times bigger than anybody else.

It's 2am Serhei what are you doing up?

>start spewing Sup Forums memes
You nailed your own coffin

I've got a flexible job so it's just my regime.

Cool, what do you do?

I've just finished watching some series from the first season of Twin Peaks. I really like old American movies/series.

Noice.
You should watch X-Files.
It's not as smart but it's an important part of American culture and tv history.

I watched it on TV when I was a kid. I've watched a lot of American movies/series when I was a kid actually. TV channels used to show American classics almost every day.

Can someone explain to me why there was such a twin peaks craze recently? Was it just because it went up on Netflix or what?

Russian tourists aren't really known for being quiet and reserved either, at least not the somewhat rich ones.

I heard about the new season, googled it and found out that I missed a pretty good series so I started watching. Don't know much about the hype around it though. Almost all my friends watched it long ago.

Yeah, I know. You probably get the worst smug cunts from our country, though.

That's cool! Was it dubbed in Russian?
You should watch it again. I just finished my third run including the new seasons and it never disappoints.

The original Star Trek is also pretty fun.

Yes, almost everything is dubbed here. Also, I didn't know English back then so I couldn't watch it in original.
>You should watch it again.
I probably will when I get a free time. I want to watch it in English.

Yea, it surely isn't representative of the population. I've met some well-mannered Russians in Uni too, so it isn't all bad.

But I'm not only talking about the tourists here. Also in other countries like Egypt for example I experienced them as pretty loud and rude. Purely anecdotal though.

Egypt/Turkey/etc get all the bydlos since it's cheap and easy to book(all inclusive tours and so on). Switzerland and some other wealthy European countries/regions get smug cunts with a shitload of money. I think you can find good Russians in average European countries.

Why would you go to Egypt though? Nothing interesting there. I thought you prefer to go to Frace/Italy for the sun and sea.

Alright, I guess that makes sense. Also there are quite a lot of Russians out there, so you are bound to have some extremes on all sides.

Pyramids?

I do, France is probably my most visited country after Germany. Just remembered back when I was in Egypt as a teenager with my family, where there were some Russian groups at our hotel.
I think it can be quite interesting there, the red sea is pretty nice and some cultural attractions are also pretty interesting, although the condition they're in is mostly horrendous. I wouldn't go there myself nowadays though, but back then things weren't looking so bad.

S

H

A

I

Bullshit 2bh. They aren't really big when you're there. Kinda like with Neuschwanstein. Just a bunch of bricks in a desert near a shitty city.
I was there as a kid too. Conditions were even worse than in 90's Russia.

>Bullshit 2bh. They aren't really big when you're there. Kinda like with Neuschwanstein. Just a bunch of bricks in a desert near a shitty city.
Well I've never seen them IRL. And I have a tendency to get underwhelmed myself. Still though, they're a major tourist attraction either way.

Yeah, Neuschwanstein is the biggest scam of all.
It was never finished or inhabited so there's nothing in there actually, just a pretty facade for photos

I FOCUS
ON THE PAIN

The thing is, it looks artificial as fuck. I'm not sure I'd distinguish it from a Disney castle in a blind test. But the scenery is good though.

Another one lost to the memes
Learn to function as a normal human dude

Las Vegas' one is bigger, lol.

Depends in where you were. Our hotel and surroundings were ok, but if you drove a bit outside, yea things were getting pretty bad. Lots of poor kids grabbing you and begging for stuff. I'm mostly talking about the terrorist/muslim situation though.
Also you were treated like some sort of demi god as a blonde kid there. Always got offered free shit. Probably isn't like that nowadays either.

Those are a cheap imitation though.

13 yo tier shitposting

Yeah, hotels were good, but cities (and everything else actually) were very bad.
> Always got offered free shit.
At hotels? If it was a good hotel, it was probably free shit.

No, at the surrounding attractions, like the bazar or free camel rides for example.

Yeah but I'm talking about proportions. It's not more majestic, at least for me.
I'm not in the pic btw.

>like the bazar
Usual thing, as I know. In turkey too. They try to attract you as hard as they can so you spend some of your euromonies.

Idk russkiebro just saying the whole "yeahhhhh man the great pyramids of Giza were so underwhelming don't even bother going :^)" is a rather...dare I say it... privileged way of looking at the world.

yea, possibly
still wasn't as noteable with my brother, who's dark haired
they definitely fetishize that kind of stuff, at least back in the days

He's right tho who cares about a crumbling basic geometric shapes a bunch of slaves built a thousand years ago. You're just lying to yourself if you think today's monuments aren't a thousand times cooler.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd pick any country in Europe rather than Egypt. If you have already been anywhere in the first world countries and you want more you can try Egypt. Or if you have a fetish for boring ancient things. But keep in mind there's almost nothing to see besides the sea and some places in the desert.

I've lived in a city of glass and steal all of my life that is near interchangeable with any other modern city. Not considering the pyramids sight to behold is the lie my friend.

>I've lived in a city of glass and steal all of my life
Try Europe.

Speaking of "recognizing others", it's so fucking easy to spot gerries visiting Portugal.
ALL OF THEM:
Old woman and middle-aged man
Both have very light hair, woman is usually an extremely pale blonde
Square glasses
Both wearing shorts
Both carrying backpacks and a map

I assume the genetic experiments from WW2 worked because german tourists are LITERAL CLONES.

I think the Pyramids can be a bit of a meme, but that doesn't mean that the rest of the cultural sites in Egypt can't be very interesting. Valley of the kings for example is far superior in my opinion.