So I just been diagnosed being a sociopath, what can I expect? is it as bad as it sounds?

So I just been diagnosed being a sociopath, what can I expect? is it as bad as it sounds?

Pic not related.

Wellexpect people to treat you like someone who is detatched from normal human emotional responses. Shouldnt be too bad but i would expect a net negative change. Who knows. Maybe nothing will happen

peepee

You'll be fine, just focus on a career and try to remember that it's "bad" to be "mean" to the people around you. With time and practice you'll seem like everyone else.

Oh, and don't even try telling anyone. Just never. Always keep it to yourself, even if the subject comes up. It never comes out well and everybody acts weird around you forever after.

I have no emotional attachment to anyone, thats the problem. I have that with family but nothing for women I have broken up with. Few friends and I couldnt give a rats ass

I would actually like to be sociopath so I wouldn’t give so many fucks about what people think. You have an advantage to get laid more often than the normal fags

Just because you've just been diagnosed with that doesn't mean you should freak out all of a sudden. There's nothing to expect, since you had it before the diagnosis, retard.

Yes

Sociopaths tend to have lots of friends due to manipulation. Are you sure you're not just an autistic neckbeard faggot who is to edgy for the world?

Yeah I had that one figured from the start.

self diagnosed

This is what I love about Sup Forums. You can unironically answer a question this way and expect an answer.

its all work friends, I dont let anyone come over to my flat and im well liked at work.

If you care then you're not a sociopath...

Take it from me. I'm sociopath in many situations and I really don't care. I think I'm somewhere between a psychopath and sociopath.
I'm trying to be less of a psychopath. It might catch up to me.

You do realize Psychopaths can’t even be aware of themselves and how they act

Not op
That's me!

No you are not you dumb faggot.

>just been diagnosed as a sociopath

No you're just an edgy teenager that's just discovered Dexter. You can't be diagnosed as a sociopath you fucking LARPer

Either you're attention seeking or you're self diagnosed. My therapist diagnosed me as a sociopath but I don't brand or think of myself as one.
>what can I expect?
Nothing. Nothing is going to change except people will look at you weird if you go around branding yourself as one.
>is it as bad as it sounds?
You make it sound like you just got a
disease. You don't just suddenly get it. But you literally just live your life normal as you would. Retard.

This is patently untrue.

You aren't diagnosed as a "sociopath" or a "psychopath", you're diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder.

You can have "sociopathic traits" or "psychopathic traits", but neither are clinical diagnoses.

Don't know why this made me laugh

Ya I didn't realize until I tripped. Then I was like oh fuck what have I done. I'm working on it. I hurt a lot of people and became a scary individual. When my ex broke up with me because of how horrifying I was I contacted her employer and shared how she passes drug tests with information about lude images of her on the internet.

Since tripping I feel awful about that last part. She loved me so much and I was such a piece of shit. I've never felt to guilty for doing anything wrong before, but the things I did with her haunt me.

Obvious bait is obvious. Pic related.

This.
I’m suspecting this ‘diagnosis’ has been entirely by the op.

>diagnosed being a sociopath
Like your Dr would just tell you lol like it's the same as being diagnosed with cancer or diabetes lol dumb

>Welp user it looks like you got a case of the sociopaths
>thanks doc

Nigga thats not how it works

Op here, i was just roleplaying. Now i'm going to bed. Closing this thread.

Lolol being a socio doesnt change anything you've been one your whole life if you really are just make sure not to burn bridges anymore thats a bad habbit for people that dont care, but alas its prob a meme

Best Answer.

Op, who.gave you this "diagnosis"?

>pic not related
No shit OP

You fucking faggot.

Louis go to bed nigger

sociopath isn't a diagnosis anymore.

back in the 1970's when it was a diagnosis it required a pattern of criminal behavior and convictions that would land a person in prison. So assuming you traveled back in time and got diagnosed as a sociopath you may expect prison rape. Lots of it.