Diaper thread part 3. What are you up to version

Diaper thread part 3. What are you up to version

Currently playing wow before bed and drinking a lot of water

Trying to get used to a messy diaper knowing I wont get changed till my caretaker wakes me up in the morning so trying to find distractions

Yeah, but wouldn't be the first time my caretaker dealt with it, I mean I dont have bathroom access to begin anyways

I don't want this fucking fetish anymore. It's pretty much the only thing that turns me on at all to the point where I don't even know if I like girls or guys or both. Literally just want to be normal and forget this shit

I mean same buddy

Best place to buy cute adult diapers? I want to surprise my gf with some. :)
She's about 170lb

Wish I could help you out friend

Just buy some ABU or Rearz friendo

Thanks. Will check out rearz. Dont like abu so much because the plastic finish makes them feel cheap.

Therapistfag here.
Not gonna happen. Sexual fetishes are as ingrained as sexual orientation - there is no changing them. All you can do is learn to live with it.

No problem and to each their own, I personally prefer the ABUs since they come scented and already work well for me plus only brand that offers smalls for AB diapers and my caretaker can agree that decorated diapers fit better than medical

please post more girls sleeping in diapers. Those are the best.

soup Sup Forums? 24/m/padded here.

pics

Im too shy for that user, I cant even look at my caretaker when I get changed and its been almost 2 years at this point, have this asian girl instead

Lurking.

Mostly interested in pics like OP's where the diaper is about to burst open because it doesn't fit.

you dont need to be shy bb. if u post pics in your diapers ill post pics in mine!!

Well besides being too shy user my caretaker has some kind of 6th sense knowing whenever im out of bed, nothing loud can wake her but the second my foot touches the floor its instant walk to my room. Sorry to disappoint you user

I think you're full of it.

I mean technically yes? Sorry user I just dont want to show myself, sure you can find other diaper boys in messy diapers online somewhere else

Thought that was shit on her chest
>kek

you dont wanna post pics because you're lying

Don't heckle the shy guy

im shy too but if i were in his place and people asked for pics of me id post em. bitch be lyin