Why do some of you like Emma Watson so much...

why do some of you like Emma Watson so much? you do realised this thin lipped big forheaded cunt is the ultimate feminist who indirectly hates men?

I genuinely believe ones that like Emma whoreson are fedora tippin nerds who praise harry potter or cuchold fuckwads who support feminism.. i can't stand her ugly face in every thread and it makes me cringe to see weak men indulging in her existence

彼女は可愛い

>彼女は可愛い
HAHAHAHA yes

I'd fuck beiber than smile at her feminazi gface

samefag. u mad

who the fuck samefags it's 2017 you fucking 12ie cunt go to bed its bed time tomorrow fantaise about your feminist grandma in bed not in here

Never forget your first boner.
Why is your strength as a man correlate to your authority over women?

they like her bcos she got a pretty face
jeez why r u so jelly?

lol u mad

>Never forget your first boner.
You may be gay bro.

it proves how many cuckhold nerdy cunts are there on Sup Forums.. too many fuckwads and kids in love with a feminazi have you kids seen her feminist conferences? bitch is an absolute indirect man hater.. thin lipped privileged cunt never worked a hard day in her life besides getting hard ginger dick in her ass for millions

samefag again. u so mad

>not wanting to roughly fuck Emma Watson

OP's forehead

That fucking file name

just because I want to fuck her doesn't mean I wanna have a long discussion about how I should feel guilty for having a dick, but if that's what it takes for her to suck it we could work it out.

>not wanting to be fucked roughly by emma watson

Fucky degeneration why do uou give as shit about her views inagree that she is a feminazi bitch and don't lie your overly edgy ass would still fuck her, you're a fucking joke who wouldn't stick with his ''ideals'' if she thrusted her puss in ur face, faggot

You would hate men too if Harvey Weinstein raped you

She looks likes a young boy, so extreme betas find her non-threatening. Isn't this obvious?

Shes so gross. Never seen a Harry Potter; Im 35. My 36 year old cousin has even read all the books.

never even seen harry potter, I just think she's hot

I'll fuck the feminism out of her.

I don't think that she's unattractive, but I agree that she's a crazy bitch.

I ain't gonna meet her user, I've fapped to KimK too.

> implying I'm not a feminist