God Tier games Thread

God Tier games Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=nJD-Ufi1jGk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-ftjQP-hIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck yeah. Morrowind is my childhood

Addictive and infuriatingly difficult. Fucking loved it!

This thread is the contents of 13-year-old me's computer

Dubs of truth speak: the thread is over: the greatest game ever made has already been posted.

Today OP was not a faggot

I dont see anything wrong with that

Despite the clanky combat and infuriating lack of an easy way to regen magicka passively this is one of the best games ever. Nailed it man.

Also Creeper in Caldera and the fun of making potions.

my nigga

halo 1 and 2 aswell, reach was okay

inb4
doesn't exist
will never exist
can't judge something that doesn't exist

Some real comfy moments in the game

Bubsy 3d

Hey OP i love morrowind too, sadly don't have as many hours as pic related

Might & Magic 8: Day of the Destroyer

Suck my tits, newfags.

And you can't play something that doesn't exist. Check mate atheists.

3 was better

>>Checked

Just got this beauty a couple of days ago and modded the shit out of it. Holy fuck this game is better than Fallout.

blacks op2

my nigger, nothing like some good old incest

Obvious bait is obvious. Dont try too hard young padawan. Lots to learn still you have.

The Tench mench

Ayyy

Truth. Both in Atmosphere and in difficulty.

Tried it with Stalker Complete last time. Need to revisit it with Misery next time around.

Muh nigga

I only played Skyrim and I just got access to Oblivion and Morrowind, which should I play first? I heard Oblivion since it's easier and more like Skyrim but can someone give me extensive information on both and tell me what I should expect?

Morrowind is very different, you'll probably struggle with it. I love it but it came from a different time and it doesn't play at all like modern games.

morrowind before oblivion as it takes place before it

You're the first to tell me that. I thought that went out the window since I've already played Skyrim.

that was a game : )))

well thats understandable since most new players these days started out with skyrim when they were introduced to the elder scrolls series. once u finsh all those games id recommend playing ESO

Tbh oblivion is trash.. play morrowind.

youtube.com/watch?v=H-ftjQP-hIM

Listen to this user
Morrowind, despite being one of the best games ever made, is from a different gaming era than Skyrim and it operates quite differently.
I've played hundreds of hours of all three, though less Skyrim because it was small compared to the other two. I'd recommend Oblivion and Morrowind played today with visual update mods, but nothing to impact the gameplay if you're just now getting into them. The one thing I could probably give leeway on would be the Fair Mana Regen mod set to second from lowest speed for Morrowind. However, Alchemy really takes care of all mana concerns when you really get into it.

This guy gets it