So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums
>Be me collage fag
>Having issues dealing with normies and and all that collage cancer.
>feel like can't stand a second of their cancerous bullshit.
>Certainly dropping out doesn't seem like an option to me.
>Can't blend in even with the special ed, even they act like they're some kinda big deal.
Should I smoke some pot in the morning before collage and go there, would that help me with this cancer?

*college

You fucking idiot

yes.
or some ssri's and painkillers.
I did the later because this is a red state.

We all have problems with artistic arrangements of various images.

Make it a game. Why do these people take this *ahem* "cancer" so seriously? Is there any way I can exploit this for my own gain? Can I turn their interests on their head and have them defend or endorse something they normally wouldn't?

>okay to be white
>responsible for the worst racism, sexism, genocide, colonization, spree murders and planet killing

white males are inherently sociopathic hateful autists and the default enemy of humakind

We shaped the modern world, didn't we?

Like what?

>white males are inherently sociopathic hateful autists
You've never met a ghetto black male before, have you?

>>responsible for the worst racism, sexism, genocide, colonization, spree murders and planet killing
>sjw bait.

Fuck off, I'm just wanna know whether smoking pot before collage is a good idea or not?

COLLEGE. You fucking moron.

Do you handle social situations stoned well? Sounds like a fucking awful setting to me. Your day will drag on. Fucking get over it, you don't have to like the people around you. You're there to get your degree. Ignore them and go home and smoke your weed in a proper environment.

It can really help artistically arrange those various images; so yes, pot before collage is a good idea.

>Be me collage fag
>Be collage fag
>collage fag
>collage

Evidence already suggests that college isn't where you belong.

You're a racist. We get it, now go fuck off.

I'm phone posting you grumpy manlet, and it's not me it's fucking autocorrect and it's acting like a lil bitch just like your mom.
Also, I don't know that's why am asking you guz. I feel like, I can at least just sit in the class and trip. I can go without getting anxious or anything.

You fucking either fucking contribute to the thread or you fuck off fucking newfag.

>racism
race wars continue in Africa today
>sexism
Women in Afghanistan are today not aloud to attend school.
>genocide
The Great Leap Forward, China
>colonization
Huns, great wall, etc
>spree murders
Virginia Tech -Seung-Hui Cho
Beltway sniper -Muhammad
Africa is not reported on.
>planet killing
Largest desert is in Africa.
Seconded by middle east.

Take your courses online and delegate your assignments to people who offer to do them for you for compensation.
Sit back and watch tv or have a full time job as the degree finishes itself.
I'd grab a trade while you delegate assignments than you'll have a cush job after the degree and experience to get hired.
Don't waste your time in those classes listening to the spewing of idiots from the ivory tower.

>Shitposter wants non-shitposting in his shitpost thread

Go attention whore someplace else with your pathetic questions. Preferably in pic related

Finally someone who's not a nigger. Thanks user for understanding me.

get the ssri's too

who said you had to interact with any of them? are you living in a dorm room on campus or something? just do your classes and leave. you dont need to ever interact with a single person

Take xanax not weex