>tfw I haven't listened to a single artist on this chart

Feels good having taste

What is this goddamnit
Haven't been here for something like 10 months and i find this
Might as well give it up and leave this place for fucking ever

>Sup Forumseddit

But user, Spiritualized fucking rock.

no idea. i come here every day and don't remember having this thread

I remember seeing it a couple of days ago. I opened it up, saw the stuff people were posting and the amount of replies those songs were getting and left the thread

i just come here to post this rare image of mark kozelek. board's fucked to say the least

>Doesn't listen to Bjork

this aint a meme. it's real

Only like 7 songs belong there but to be fair the way the OP selected the songs was pants on retarded.

>XXXTENTACION
>Arcade fire
>Paramore
>In undertow, a song from an album that came yesterday
>Lil ugly mane
>Gorillaz
>Grimes
>A bunch of shit and mediocre at best artists listed more than once
>best of the decade

This is shameful, theres some good stuff in this chart, but they not even the best songs from their respective albums.
It pictures a really sad image of Sup Forums's current music taste, i fucking hope this image was created by a bunch of circlejerking underages

I have never seen such a pile of cringe shite compiled on a single image.

Has this place completely over run by Reddit, KTT and pitchfork tards??

We need elitism more than ever.

>i fucking hope this image was created by a bunch of circlejerking underages
Circlejerking underages are the biggest demographic on this board. God forbid the little shits listen to something remotely experimental.

What the fuck do you have against Lil Ugly Mane? I'd understand if you only knew him from MTA, but even then it doesn't make much sense. He's one of the few artists who actually belongs there.

christ, this is fucking awful

Pick out the good songs from the list so I can gain taste.

if you replaced Sup Forums with r/indieheads I wouldn't bat an eye

>actually having a problem with Lil Ugly Mane

I watched in horror as it was put together, I think it's an elaborate troll.

>of all the qotsa songs they pick, they pick the worst song off of ...LC
this is fucking rigged i swear

>Uneven Compromise is only 59
You silly fuckers.

why does this board have to be the one with absolutely shit taste? Sup Forums, even for all it's memeing and cunnyoposting still has a more solid collective taste than this absolute shithole

Bedwetter - Man Wearing A Helmet
Chelsea Wolfe - Iron Moon
Queens of the Stone Age - Keep Your Eyes Peeled
Gorillaz - Rhinestone Eyes
All three Swans songs

>including qotsa at all

QOTSA is a shit band

What did you expect? Good songs?
It says of the 2010s.

It's all the recent waifuposting and Sup Forumsposting attracting people with garbage taste. Not that this board was ever good, but this is a new level of low holy fuck

wrong image buddy

>XXXTentacion is in the top
wtf guys

>Queens of the Stone Age - Keep Your Eyes Peeled
>Gorillaz - Rhinestone Eyes
That is both funny AND wrong.

>Chelsea Wolfe, QOTSA, Gorillaz
you're part of the cancer

Because this is one of the first boards people migrate to after getting bored of Sup Forums or Sup Forums or /r9k/ thus causing a huge influx of newfags who don't lurk and refuse to advance their taste. I saw a thread where a guy openly stated that he was new and 20 posts in nobody had told him to lurk moar. I asked about this and the response I got was something along the lines of "you're not helping by being a dick" or whatever. This board has no fucking backbone, /r9k/ has more backbone than we do

I know you're lying, but imagine there is some hermit whose never heard any song by Kanye.

His music is not my cup of tea, but i can understand how some of you guys might like his music, i dont think its fair however, leave out good music from this decade by adding more than one track from an "ok" souding rapper

75% of those songs aren't even bad, it's just none of them should quality for "top songs of the 2010s"

pretty sure I have not and if I had then it was playing in some store or something and I wouldn't have recognized it

>the absolute state of Sup Forums
granted some of these are generals I'm just not interested in but regardless, that's a lot of fucking threads

>Sup Forums
Much more cancer imo

>browses Sup Forums
you're cancer too

The way this whole thing was conducted, if a similar survey was done on Sup Forums for "top movies of the 2010s", you'd bet your ass that a bunch of capeshit flicks and other mediocre drivel would make it on there. This whole thing was a farce since the very beginning, I knew it before people started making their retarded suggestions, and I can adamantly say that all of you are overreacting.

Honestly, people just don't want to admit the 2010s kinda sucked. I don't even feel like this is that bad of a representation of the decade, I like most of this music.

Actually, that top 20 is kind of lame desu, I like 2,7,10,12,13,14,15, and love virtually everything from 50-100.

Yeah where the fuck is On GP and Beware? Shit.

I've never heard a song by kanye (i'm not american)

Music hasn't had a decent decade since the 90s.

>I don't even feel like this is that bad of a representation of the decade
Pretty much. "Top" has a different connotation than "best", and anyone who applies their critical thinking skills for a second can see that. That being said though, this list is still shit and I'd definitely restructure it.

I actually don't agree with you at all. First off, even if capeshit did make it on there it would be completely ironic. Second off, let's compare the types of threads that show up on these two boards when a new album or movie comes out
>*wonder woman comes out* "YAS QUEEN SLAYYYY MARVEL SHITS BTFO
>*new kanye/grimes album comes out* *10 different threads all discussing the shitty new album and unironically proclaiming it AOTY* *10s of chart threads with a bunch of retards with literal Sup Forumscore charts with this new AOTY on the top 5 asking for reccs* *5 different threads for fantano's rating, 5 different threads for pitchforks rating*

screw off fags. You could browse /mlp/ for all I care as long as you don't come shitting up this board with the 5th xxxtentacion thread made within the hour.

That's mean.

struck a nerve there, fa/tv/irgin?

God this board is absolute shit. Go on any other board and I'll just get a "Uhhh Sweetie?" reply that while baiting you out is also funny at the same time, come here and I get dumb shit like this that might be entirely serious.

what the fuck is up you buttercup

Not a matter of "not agreeing", it's just truth. Even despite the outrage against WW it would still be popular enough to garner enough upboats to push it to the top of the list.

I honestly think you don't belong here. You need to leave, right now.

>david bowie
>kanye west
>gorillaz
>paramore

>It's just truth
but it's not, I don't agree with you and I stated why, so it's a controversy, just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean you are right. I also stated that while WW might make it to the top of the list everyone there would know that it is entirely ironic. One could always say the same about this list here, that it is entirely ironic, but (call it a gut feeling) I can just tell that it's not. Browsing these boards long enough just gets you enough of a feel for their culture that you can tell when one thread is being entirely ironic and one is being entirely serious.

You practically said nothing with this post and you're a fucking retard.

This is an okay list.

>>>>indieheads

great argument

>David Bowie
>Radiohead
>Kanye West
>Gorillaz
>Daft Punk
>Bjork
>Nine Inch Nails
>Queens of the Stone Age
>Arcade Fire

Sure

>David Bowie
overrated, people only like him because he fucking died
>Radiohead
pitchfork approved britpop for people who are too pretentious to admit they like britpop
>Kanye West
gay fish
>Gorillaz
reddit
>Daft Punk
reddit
>Bjork
le funny voice icelandic woman so quirky xd
>Nine Inch Nails
9gag
>Queens of the Stone Age
reddit
>Arcade Fire
butt indie for teenage girls, barely one step above mumford & sons

I love Brockhampton a lot, but Heat has NO business being on this chart under any circumstances

Listening to only: 6, 15, 24, 53, 54, 57 and 100 makes me feel great about my taste.

Why is all this music so disturbing and abrasive? By the time I got through Bjork's Family I almost hung myself. I mean these songs are good but you guys should also listen to SOME pop or country or some shit.

>9gag

Bait

how come all these artists were artists relevant in past decades still releasing shit past their expiration date

faggots

lil ugly mane yeeeeeee its good

>M83
>Carly Rae Jepsen
>Gotye - Somebody that I used to know
>Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
these songs suck so much desu

>I know these artists are bad but I've never listened to them

Inspector Norse is so horrible, it's just another Blue Monday copy.

Yes.

We're all plebs in His eyes

Where's Mac demarco?

were you born in le wrong generation??

imagine living like this

I know you're the same person and you need to go back

>Death Grips - Spread Eagle Cross The Block not number 1
shit list

help us make this list patrician Sup Forums

Thru the walls is better famalamabam

Trent Reznor is Dave Grohl levels of cringe. No one over the age of 15 listens to his band.

This. Why the fuck is Trent the only industrial rock shitter moo likes, when all of them were edgelords with nothing interesting to say?

for once reddit was right, its not even necessarily bad but entry level whitegirl at coachella core at best

fucking this

Just remember that this is literally the base users of Sup Forums and r/indieheads. And if you need any fucking proof go to the death grips ministry tour threads and how many people who throwing a hissyfit because most shows were 21+ . it should be obvious how fucking trash this music board is. The fact that music has millions of albums and new shit comes out everyday, and all charts are the fucking same p4k approved bands and albums and all the same Sup Forumscore should really be saying volumes to you.

Jesus Christ that's embarrassing. Most of those songs are utter shit, and the rest aren't even the best on their respective albums, much less of the decade.
I seriously hope no one outside of this shithole sees that list.

oh should have figured of course Reddit saw it. This IS Reddit.

>lisa frank 420
wew lad

Bruh, why are there so many repeat artists on here? Is it too hard to think up 200 songs by different artists? Garbage Playlist which goes to show that this board probably wasn't ever good

Sup Forums doesn't grasp the fact that there are thousand of artists outside their Sup Forumscore

lets face it, the board is now overrun by dumb teens
if you need proof then just look at the threads about lil peepeepoopoo and xxx

these

>not Swans
Worst thing about plebs is when they think they are patricians

Have you actually heard the carly song?

only decent track is Iron Moon
and Chelsea Wolfe is full-on waifu shit atp

>shitty pop artists on the list
>a list of Sup Forums
>where metal,shoegaze and math rock/emo have defined an essential part of it
>krautrock and prog even