This degeneracy is considered bravery in US

>this degeneracy is considered bravery in US
How cucked are they ?

In our defense, Bruce is considering becoming a man again.

They'll all wake up one day.

What's mostly bad is their media giving people like this screen time. He literally would not have done this if not for the attention.

>Coming from a street shitter.

>Like you wouldn't rape that panjeet.

>doing things for attention
That's how their whole family earn money

15 years ago in the USA, dying when a building fell on you was considered bravery.
>tfw when want to make a joke about USA possibly having a shortage of dictionaries but know an Aussie poster will immediately pop into the thread and make a Japan short dicks joke that will get 500 (You)s

>This degeneracy is considered bravery by degenerates in the US.

FTFY

And he likes Trump, thinks Hillary is the devil. And pretty much hates liberals of all fashion.

I swear I think he did this as some kind of long con job against them.

So every American citizen

The liberals stopped liking him when he endorsed trump

Not as much as Germany.

Listen, it's not America's fault that you get bullied for shitting in the street, why try to take it out on us?

No rational person thinks that this mentally ill guy is brave.

japan short dick

>75047549
>No rational person thinks that this mentally ill guy is brave.
3.89M followers on twitters, keeping up with kardashians one of the highest rated show on american television and this tranny is on news almost everyday
Yea guys worship this degeneracy

(you)

Bruce Jenner had to cancel a speaking tour for "health reasons" because not one ticket was sold.
Not one.
Nobody gives a fuck about Cardassian shit except celebrity fanatics with no money.

See this

Hello proxy-kun

Is he an American with a Japanese proxy, or are you a Japanese with an American proxy?

am I zhuang zhou or a butterfly