Why do you hate them?

Why do you hate them?

FREE FALL FLOW RIVER FLOW

they're the music version of the rich kids from "sandlot"

but i don't user, i took the scruffy-pill and realized that slim Jim is the greatest rock front man of all time and The Doors set the blueprint for rock itself

I don't hate them or particularly like them.

I love them. Some of the best music around.

too much organ

I can't think of another band that manages to entertain and despite them as much as the doors.
Like there are some good tracks on their debut but there are others that I hate more than any shitty song on the radio.
Like twentieth century fox.

Riders on the Storm was playing on repeat as a kid because of parents, got to relax because of them. Good group in general imo.
>Riders on the storm
>Into this house we're born
>Into this world thrown
>Like a dog without a bone, like an actor out alone

Boring, dated rock n roll

Their self-titled is a literal 10/10 perfect fucking album. Unfortunately they never came close to repeating that feat (LA Woman came close at 8.5, 9 on a good day). Definition of blowing your load too soon.

the organ is the best part fgt

because they're not the dooob

They're ok. I like Strange Days better. For the most part they're too self-indulgent as is a lot of 60s psych rock.

"dated"
you either dont know what that word means or dont pay attention to production at all. the recordings on this record still hold up really well in 2017. if youre just talking about the songs then you just have buns ass taste

LA Woman and Soft Parade are literally their best albums.

this

shitty doob ripoff

their only good song was the one they did with skrillex

Watch out we got a different opinion

>Of all creative bands in the history of rock music, the Doors may have been the most creative. Their first album contains only masterpieces and remains virtually unmatched. Jim Morrison may well be the single most important rock frontman. He is the one who defined the rock vocalist as an artist, not just a singer. Ray Manzaker's style at the keyboards was at the vanguard of the fusion of classical, jazz, soul and rock music. The virulence of some of their riffs bridged the blues-rock era and the hard-rock era. Whether it was him, Krieger or Manzarek or all of them, their songs have a unique quality that has never been repeated. They are metaphysical while being psychological and while being physical (eroticand violent). They are the closest thing rock music has produced to William Shakespeare.

Awesome band.
One of the few overpopular 60's rock acts that truly deserve their praises

>Soft Parade
>best album

This desu

dooob did everything they did but better